jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
His wife made a good point. Gilford was still their son so it would be logical that he naturally would pick uo the sword. And he was excelling at it. To believe he was only seventien though. Renald raises one eyebrow at the question. It was true he never talked alot about his past or such. It wasn't that much worth mentioning. At Joseph's remark though he punches the vamp's shoulder, actually quite hard but he knew he could handle it. "I didn't have such an exciting past. Studying. Training. Practicing. Learning from my uncle. Though if I remember correctly, when I was Gilford's age I actually started to go search for my first demonic spirit." He says while looking at his glove. "And ofcourse succeeding. I might have been the youngest to ever enslave such a strong demonic spirit at once."
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"That's my husband!" Ivanka said proudly as she stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek, playfully humming. "So what about you Joseph? What were you doing at seventeen?" She asked out of curiosity, not knowing much about her best friends husband.

"Ah well...I think I was part of a gang called 'les grenouilles' which means 'the frogs' and this was...oh, five hundredish years ago?" Joseph said while scratching his chin. "See, back then, being a frog was cool. It meant you could spring up on anyone and cut their throat; like a frog kinda does to a fly without the cutting." He said before narrowing his eyes, realizing they thought it was funny as he noticed Ivanka struggling to keep herself from giggling. "You both would be SHAKING in your boots if a frog found you back in the day, it is not funny!"

"Vampire frog. Ribbit." Ivanka said with a snort as she nearly cried from her laughter; making Joseph cross his arms and pout as the little woman made fun of him. "Would you suck blood from necks or mosquito's?" She asked with her loud laugh, only adding to Joseph's torment as the soldiers walking by tried their best not to even blink in reaction, not wanting the wrath of their commander.

"Fayline!" Joseph whined out, clearly having had enough of getting bullied by Ivanka. "Your friend is bullying me!"

"You doofus, she's half across the entire complex. That's like.....a lot." Ivanka said, not even knowing how far away she even was. All she knew is it was far and there was no way in hell she was hearing that.

"She's a vampire; how many times do I need to-" Joseph pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing.

"She is?! SINCE WHEN!"

"IT'S BEEN A YEAR IVANKA. SHE'S BEEN A VAMPIRE FOR A YEAR!" Joseph said before he started laughing in frustration, banging his head against the bullet proof window of the training room.

"I think he's mad." Ivanka whispered to Renald, trying not to laugh at Joseph's frustrations. "Ribbit."
Renald had to really bite his tongue to not laugh as well. His wife was already tormenting him enough but he was oh so tempted to join in. But when the vamp completely seemed to crash he could not hold in his laughter. It felt good to laugh again. It was way to rare in times like these. "Only a little bit." He whispers back to his wife with a wink when the door opened.

Fayline walked in, holding both Tarquin and Cynfael. They were both quiet good boys so it worked. "Could you both please stop teasing him too much? I like him sane." She says with a grin and a chuckle as he hands Tarquin to Renald, who gladly took his son, before gently rubbing Joseph's head. His head banging against the window had been louder than the screaming actually. "Dont let then get to you, my dear frog." She teases him as well before kissing his cheek.
Joseph narrowed his eyes at Fayline as she called him a frog, knowing damn well she knew that was touchy with the subject at hand. "I don't need it from you either, Missy." Joseph said with a smile before giving her a kiss on the lips, then looking down at their son who looked ever so cute...yet also was quiet. He hardly ever made noise unlike Eadlyn who liked attention. "I wonder sometimes what babies think when they see us; do they think like we do or?..." He raised his eyebrow as Cynfael looked back at him. Joseph reached over and nuzzled Cynfael's cheek with his hand, making the baby smile and giggle a bit.

Ivanka smiled a bit as Ollie started acting up again as soon as he saw his brother, making her shake her head and say. The boy was such a little attention seeker, as always. "I wonder most of what they'll look like when they're older. Like...it's just kinda amazing. Like Gilford or Eadlyn right?... who'd have expected?." She sighed out, trying her best to forget about Valeriya; it only brought pain to her.
Fayline giggles at the look he was giving her. Yes she knew how to tease him. She looks down at her boy before looking up at Joseph, her heart warming quite alot as she watched her son and her husband interact. "You know what I believe? I believe babies are the most precious things in the world. Why? Because they don't think. They only feel. They give unconditional love without thinking even once about it. That is their beauty. Their innocence." She says quietly, looking down at her boy, already seeing what a gorgeous man he was going to be. "Right love?" She asks sweetly as she nuzzles her nose against Cynfael's cheek.

Renald felt a pang of pain in his heart but quikly hid it by kissing Tarquin's forhead, making the boy smile and reach up. "They are going to be strong men. Just like Gilford is. And in a few years we'll know what they look like, what their ambitions are and how they will live..."
Cynfael babbled a bit, looking snug as his mother gave him love, making Joseph pout as he crossed his arms. He for sure was his son, he loved taking Fayline's attention. "I think that's a beautiful thought, Mon amour.." Joseph said as he reached over and rubbed her face before giving her another kiss. "Not as beautiful as you though...not even close."

"Ah.. Renald..." Ivanka said with stars in her eyes, thinking of her boys as Gilford appeared behind her quietly with his hand over the hilt of his saber.

"You guys having fun without me?" Gilford asked with sweat beads coming down his head, panting a bit. "My cousin's I think are gonna go relax in the recreation room; bollards and stuff...so...I was wondering if you guys needed anything?"
Fayline noticed his pout and after this she could not help but laugh and shake her head. She knew what that look meant and it was ridiculous. "Really? Are you being jealous of our baby?" She asks with a grin as she raises one eyebrow questionly, knowing for a fact it was true. He had voiced it out once already. If she compared her two babies then Joseph was the one who cried the most when she did not give him enough attention.

"We were just watching you fight. Before we drifted a bit off because of 'the frog' over there." Renald says, glancing at Joseph and knowing he had heard before looking at his son. If Gilford was sweatinf then Connall and Callum would be close to dying from exhaustion. "No we dont. You go relax with your cousins. It looks like you need it."
"Renald I'll beat you up." Joseph said before looking back at Fayline and pouting, nodding his head. "He takes all your attention away. He said with his arm crossed, looking at Cynfael with his eyes narrowed with Cynfael innocently, making Joseph lower his guard as he picked Cynfael up, making the boy blink a few times as he fluttered his batlike wings and flashed his little fangs at Joseph. Joseph brought him in, snuggling the boy with a small yet content smile on his face, not even caring as the boy started nibbling at his neck.

"Thanks Dad." Gilford said as he poked Tarquin's nose before looking at Ivanka, giving her a hug before he went off to the rec room, laughing a bit as he saw his cousins passed out on a couch.
Fayline chuckles softly as the boy was taken out of her arms. He may be complaining but he had such a weak spot for the baby as well. And it showed. "Look who's attention is stolen now." She says with a roll of her eyes but with a smile on her face.

Renald smiled a bit as he saw Gilford hug his mom. It made him glad to see that. Tarquin sneezed in reply before his stomach actually growled. Even when hungry he was such a patient quiet boy. "I think that means it is feeding time."

Connal actually sat straight up, his fists in a defense stance, as the laughing suprised him but he immediatly groaned as he lets himself drop back down. "Man...." He groaned out again. Gods he was going to feel that tomorrow. "Dont suprise us like that." He mumbles though Callum was still fast asleep.
"I suppose...." Joseph said with a grin before rolling his eyes and pulling his son of his neck, widening his eyes as he looked at the boys bloodied fangs. "... definitely your son." He said with a smirk towards Fayline.

"Yeah yeah you two, get your beauty sleep." Gilford said as he walked over to the dartboards and began shooting; hitting the center after the first throw. "fuck yeah." He said to himself, grinning at the board.
Fayline takes the boy out of his arms and licks her thumbs before she wipes some of the blood off of his cheek. "I guess we should feed him." She says with a light chuckle before they together walk back towards their room.

---------

In the meanwhile, on the other side of the earth, the moon shone brightly as it was close to midnight. Everyone was asleep. But Nori felt a slight disturbance while in his sleep. And when he woke up, he noticed he was somewhere else. He did not see it but he felt it. It felt more.... Peacefull. "I had not expected you to summon us." He says as he sits on his knees, facing towards the god standing infront of him

"I wouldn't have done it. But I have urgent matters." Tsukiyomi said as he watched his messenger and protector wake up in his realm as well.

Souji smiled softly as he sat up and bowed his head towards his god. "Good to be seeing you once again." Which made the god smile a bit and nod.

Fillian on the other hand was less gracefull. He sat upright and groaned as he stretches his muscles and pops his neck. "This better be very important. Waking a man from his sleep is not a polite thing to d-" And then he saw Yurichi, who was yet to be awoken. "Well well look who's there. Long time no see, demon fucker."
"Careful who you address." Ronin said with his hand on Fillian's shoulder. "You forget who's son he is; bird who was beaten into retardation." Ronin coldly spoke out before looking at Yurichi.

Yurichi rubbed his eyes and yawned, having slept much better than in recent nights. "It's fine father, I don't listen to hummingbirds." He said while walking, looking around the beautiful realm in awe as he found himself drawn to where Tsukiyomi was. "Has my mission changed?" Yurichi asked while walking in, tying his headband tightly behind his head. "I felt a disturbance in nature."

"You'd be right then; I'm sure our messenger could fill is in on greater detail. Adalica has returned, Shiael is dead and with that the Sepulchre of Infinity has been opened... and Chronov has returned." Ronin sighed out, shaking his head.
Fillian paled only slightly and laughed nervously as he rubbed his neck. There were not many people Fillian was carefull with. But Ronin was one of them. "I did not mean it in a bad way. She was hot. And i wasn't a retard. I was just mute." He mumbles the last part as he stands up and brushes off his clothes, straightening them a bit.

Nori and Souji stood up as well, walking nearer to the god. "I felt it too." Nori says though he had probably felt it stronger. He had not slept since Adalica had been awakened.

"That all is sadly true." Souji says as he folds his arms in his robe. "Adalica when she was killed she was turned into a captured spirit but somehow, to some great ripples in the universe, she was able to take advantage of a mage and take over her body." He glances at Yurichi. "She has taken over Valeryia's body... And with her powers she has enslaves Aiymil, giving him a pyshical form once again on this earth." Fillian cursed softly at the information. "At the same time, for whatever reasons, Faendal, who had been resurrected alongside Hotaka Nagachika and Tiras Elbinorune, captured an old fallen god in name of Louisa's stadner with the help of the dark covens witch of the Netherlands, Rosalie Janssen. They have his soul, a huge piece of godly power, and plan to use it to become one. And by doing that, they have released Chronov, fallen god of time...... Have I been going to quik?" He asks suddenly, blinking a few times as he had been talking nonstop.

"No." Nori says.

"Perhaps a bit." Tsukiyomi says with a light chuckle before saying. "Anyway, those events all lead to now. We can not let this just be. Aiymil is a grave danger and together with Adalica they have the power to destroy us. Not to even start about the fact that two humans have a god's soul in their possesion. It could..." He sighs deeply, clearly deeply troubled by it all. "Me and the other gods made a pact that we will intervene and that we will stop this before anything more can happen." It said alot that Tsukiyomi was willing to take action. "We agreed on assembling a team of our greatest warriors. I do not completely know yet who the other's will send but you all are mine. Or atleast some of you. I do not like this but I am asking you all to fight. Not for me, but for the home you are walking on."
"This... this pact. It sounds great; a stalemate, but how long would it last until Ra stabs us in the back?" Yurichi asked with his hands in his pocket, looking over at Fillian. "I know you remember that day; when Ra grabbed that scepter. He's trying to expand his power; this is just going to be an attempt for him to continue!" Yurichi said before pacing around, thinking a moment before nodding his head. "So we should do the same; let me continue my mission; spread our influence. That's how we could do this...several birds with one stone. Then...use Dequan. Zhanae; have him speak to the dragon I've seen in my fathers visions. It's an old one, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "The Zhang one my father trapped?"
Fillian could not deny the fact he agreed with Yurichi. The part about Ra atleast. He didn't trust that god at all for very obvious and logical reasons. They should not ally with such a snake. But Tsukiyomi knew that as well. So if his god was willing to make a pact, then the situation was very grave. Graver than they could see. He growled a bit though as Yurichi mentioned his friend. "Dequan? You wanna trow him in too? Look around, do you see him here? No. And for a good reason. He may have Souji's blood but he is a human. Not even a warrior of your line. So don't just trow him into another war like that you-"

Tsukiyomi holds up his hand, making Fillian stop immediatly. He was quiet for a few seconds as he looks at Yurichi. "No." He puts his hands behind his back. "I know how Ra is. I am no fool. But you don't understand the situation completely. Even if Ra is a schemer, he will not turn his back on this pact. We have the same goals. The same problems. Which can only be solved by working together this once. Spreading our influence will not do a thing in this situation..." he stared deeply into Yurichi's eyes as if searching for something. "But if that is what you wish for then I will let you continu on your self assigned mission." He says before looking at Nori. "Kiyo."

He did not need to say any more words. Nori understood. He puts his hand on his heart and bows deeply. "Thank you, your grace. I will not fail you." And like that Kiyo go assigned and chosen to be the warrior he was going to send into the pact.
"Fillian, your place is to protect, not speak." Yurichi said before bowing at Tsukiyomi, standing up straight before sighing. "I understand Tsukiyomi. I'm going to leave for my mission immediately... but.." He looked to the side, then back at Nori. "Can I say goodbye to Kiyoshi? She's been good to me." Yurichi said quietly, a bit sad he was to go on his mission alone, but also understanding that this was his path to go on.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Fillian glared fiercely at him. Fucker. Thinking he was all high and mighty because he got some of Tsukiyomi's powers and because he is from the warrior's line. Going on some self made mission to fullfill some self made goal. He scoffed a bit as he folds his arms, not wanting to start a fight in the holy realm of his god.

Nori raises one eyebrow. "Uhm, no. And I mean you are not going yet. You are not ready nor done. You will leave when I say so. I am your teacher and you are my apprentice. And besides, I won't leave yet either till I get further orders and till I know who will be assinged into this warrior's pact as well. So no."
"There is not time to wait, Nori. The sun god bolsters his forces while I sit here and wait." Yurichi angrily said with his fist balled. "I wait, and wait and wait and things fall apart further!" Yurichi yelled out as he looked at everyone angrily, believing that they intended to keep holding him back from his mission. "I will not be denied of my destiny." He said to Nori through gritted teeth, clearly enraged to a degree yet also still clear of head. Then, he shook his head, remembering his teachings and having Kiyoshi's voice rang in his head with a 'you need to be patient.' in her usual calming and sweet voice. He sighed out, looking as if he wanted to hurt something before turning around with his face red. "Alright Nori; I'm not staying long, so we're gonna have to amp the training up. Hard."
Nori narrowed his eyes at the rude loudmouth. He was so blinded by his own wants that he could not see the bigger picture. He truly was too tempered. Too impatient. This wasn't going to get him anywhere. Especially not with their god. And not with him either. He was not going to let Yurichi push him. Not at all. Nomatter how angrey he got. And if he decided to leave on his own. Fine then. But he will personally make sure the powers of their god would not be in the hands of such a rascal. Their line was known for their bold decisions and strong opinions and believes but Yurichi was taking it too far. It was even disrespectfull. To be yelling and demanding in the realms of Tsukiyomi. With him even being there to see. "Like I said, you will leave when I say so." He said harshly, not playing around as his blind eyes began to glow.

A clap was heard, and Souji was smiling a tad bit, as he tried to get their attention. "Now, let us not argue here. Plans are made and so we will just let us be guided. Alright?" He really hoped he would get the situation to cool down. Things were getting too heated.
"I listen to one person, and that is good. Not you!" Yurichi yelled before he crossed his arms. "Now go fuck yourself; I don't care who's soul is in you! You are-"

"If you both don't shut I'm I'm going to break your legs!" Ronin yelled out of anger with his finger pointing. "Nori, you train him and not be so combative! Yurichi, stop arguing! Your targets aren't going anywhere and boy, you better listen better! And stop cursing! AND STOP PLAYING COLD SAMURAI; USE YOUR EMOTION TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!" He said before breathing out, placing his hand on Nori and Yurichi's shoulders to block the build up of energy. "Tsukiyomi, I think these two need to find back home. Work things out there; not here"
Nori's eye twitches. Combative? He has been training Yurichi the way he would have done to anyone! Yurichi was just making it difficult with his temper and flapping mouth. "Agreed." He said as he folds his arms.

Tsukiyomi tried not to sigh as he watched his oldest and youngest warrior bicker. They were both so different. But they needed to work together. "I will let you know when I have more information from the other god's. Till then, be well." He said as he waved his hand putting them back onto the earth. He sighs deeply now as he looks at Ronin. "What do I have do with your son?"

They were put back infront of the shinto shrine. Nori felt the breeze, knowing by that exactly where they were before he started to head towards the front door. "I am not going to argue with you. I am only going to tell you to listen and learn how to hold your mouth." He said as he opens the door and head inside, not even waiting for Yurichi
"Just let him do his thing; his heart is in the right place.." Ronin said with a bit of a smile, leaning back against the wall. "Truth be told...I couldn't be prouder. Two months ago you couldn't even get the boy to come out of bed from his hangover...now? He's a warrior, finding his path. " Ronin said before rubbing his head. "I envy the kid, it was the time of my life. Now the next thing I gotta do is get him to stop being such a wuss with that priestess..." He groaned out. "Because things are never nice and easy with him."

Yurichi listened, nodding his head with his arms crossed as he followed Nori, feeling almost bad as he sighed deeply. "Look....Nori, I'm sorry." He said with his throat hurting, feeling as if there was a frog in his throat. "I just...am a bit....jumpy. I need to complete my mission before something terrible happens to someone I love."
"He's like a you times two." Tsukiyomi groaned out as he sat down in a chair, rubbing his forhead. But still he smiled lightly. Yeah, his heart was in the right place. But he did not have to be so vocal while finding his path. "That is much true." He says as he stands up again. "I blame Venus for that little scheme again." He says, already seeing how she would make them fall in love just to nag him again. "We shall see Ronin. Time will tell what will happen with him. Like he says, he goes his own path. Even I can not control him"

Nori paused in his walking before facing back towards Yurichi. "Nomatter your reasons, you do NOT behave like that. Not to a protector. Not to a messenger. Not to me. And deffinantly NOT infront of the one who so graciously gave you his powers. You should be ashamed of how you acted. You were so wound up in your own thoughts and goals that you did not even see that Tsukiyomi wanted to put you onto this mission. Not me. But you. You let the oppertunity go to truly be a warrior on his path. And you may love Kiyoshi and you may want to protect her but that still is no reason to act like this." It was clear he was quite pissed off because of how Yurichi had acted. And he just blurted the thing out Yurichi did not want to face. So much disrespect he would not tollerate. "You are back to scrubbing the floors now. You need more time on your knees before you can stand infront of our god.
"Yeah, me either sadly." Ronin sighed out before smiling and shaking his head. "He's just like his mother.. emotional, vulgar, impatient but... still a good person. Yumi is much more like one of us in my opinion but sadly she's with the male Stadner twin and those two aren't splitting away for any reason. They're one of those till death relationships." Ronin said as he walked over to his mat and sat down, sighing deeply. "Andddddd Nori is being a brat again. I swear I'll step out of the heavens and spank those two if they want to act like toddlers." He commented while watching the two before rubbing his face; his jaw promptly dropping after. "Oh no, he mentioned the girl."

"I WHAT?" Yurichi asked as his jaw dropped, feeling anger swell up as he shook his head. "No, no, I wasn't so wound up into my thoughts, I was being realistic!" Yurichi said with a growl. "Ra will use this opportunity to gain ground even if he is pretending to aid us; why do you think he is having Tsukiyomi round us up?! Why do you think he did not present a group of his own when he approached Tsukiyomi?!" He asked with a concerned look on his face before gritting his teeth. "Don't you mention her name, I feel nothing anymore!" He yelled out, nearly striking Nori before holding himself back, shaking his head. "But I do feel this; I will not scrub a floor again; NOT AFTER I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON MY KNEES ALREADY!" He screamed out, having his face turn red. "I spent YEARS groveling in the yakuza. I spent YEARS being beaten down at home and I spent this last YEAR fighting in a war for another 'greater good', not thinking of it's real consequences. This.. this everything I learned here; it's all meaningless if nothing can be made of it. my father did not build this monastery on his knees, he built it fighting on his own two feet, and I intend to do the same with or without any of you." He hissed out as he started walking to his room, swinging the door open before shutting and locking it, beginning to shuffle through his belongings, stuffing it in a bag as he quickly started to get ready to leave; not wanting to be interrupted as a million thoughts went through his head that he was had trouble sorting out. "Love Kiyoshi..." He said to himself as he slowed down, sitting down on his bed before rubbing his face and looking down. "That's why I want to leave so early...the farther I am away from her, the better." Yurichi said as he looked up at the sky, speaking to his god as he thought about was was really weighing on his heart. "She's the only person who's ever cared about me..regardless of my name, of what I've done...of anything, and told me I was worthy of anything. Someone like that? Shouldn't even be around like someone like me..so disown me, banish me; I don't care..but I can't do it. I can't let her be hurt too."

"Tsukiyomi, why do they have to be like this?" Ronin sighed out, crossing his arms while watching them. "Look....i've said what I have to say to those two so..if you want to chime in, now probably would be best. Knowing Yurichi, he's a second away from jumping out the window and disappearing into the sunset."
Tsukiyomi nods slightly as he looks at at the two, looking through the wall of his heaven to see them start to argue again. He sighs. Perhaps he had given them too much fire when he created them. That fire could quikly turn into a temper he noticed. "I made you all to fight for your believes till death. Nomatter what your believes were. And those two are just clashing because of it. Yurichi wont back down but I know Nori wont either..... I am not going to chime in. I'll do that when it's absolutrly nescesary. But not yet." He says, wanting to wait before he mingled in. He wanted to see how they would solve this themselfs. They were wise enough for that.

Nori clenched his fists hard as the boy once again began to yell. He truly did not understand a thing. But he knew one thing for certain. If he tried to leave, with how unstable his powers are now, he will take them away from him. He could not have someone who could not control them to walk on the earth with their gods powers. Because of the yelling all the others of the shinto's had woken up. Mamoru looked tired as he walked towarda Nori while Kiyoshi just looked worried. "Get ready for a chase." Was all Nori said, waking Mamoru immediatly up as he jogs back to his room to get ready. Kiyoshi opened her mouth to speak but Nori held up his hand. "Not a word." He said before walking off.

Kiyoshi just could not let this be. If it was big enough for Nori to act like that and Mamoru to get ready then this was not good. She quikly walked to Yurichi's room. "Yuric-" she tried to open his door but it was locked. He never locked it. She knocked on the door a bit urgently. "Yurichi? I know you're in there. What's going on?" She was clearly worried and when he did not reply it grew even more. "Please just.... Talk to me... Open the door please."
"I'm placing my yen on this not going to well; I'm not as convinced as you are, Tsukiyomi." Ronin said with a grin as he crossed his arms, watching the two almost as if on split screens on a television while sipping his tea, sighing out quietly. "Sometimes I wish my wife would die already so I can have her here." Ronin sighed before covering his mouth with his hand. "I didn't say that."

Yurichi put his headband of the rising sun on, tying it tightly before putting his leather armor on; loosely putting on his shinobi garb after. He strapped his fathers tanto behind his back and his twenty kunai to his abdomen finally putting his mouth scarf over his face, ready to go to war as fire burnt in his eyes and tears streamed down his cheeks; listening to Kiyoshi speak to him, hearing the worry in her voice. He looked towards the window, debating on whether or not to leave to get a head start before his heart got the better of him. He walked over to the door, unlocking it and closing his eyes as he barely cracked it open. "Kiyoshi please leave." Yurichi whispered out to her, not making eye contact. "It's time for me to go."
Tsukiyomi did not think this could go well either. But he still hoped. At his other remark he could not help but smile slightly. "Yes you did. And i understand. Anyone in love wants their other half with them all the time." He looks down at Yurichi and Kiyoshi. "Perhaps that would convince him to stay. Venus does sometimes makes miracles happen."

Kiyoshi was atleast relieved that he opened the door and that he was still there. But even if the door was only slightly open she saw what he was wearing. He was truly leaving. For some reason that made her heart clench hard. He was not ready yet. And besides... She did not want hin to leave. Even if it was a slight crack she pushes her hand through to grab him by his garb. "I dont know what happend but you cant leave. You really cant. I-I...." Her voice caught a bit in her troath. "You'll get killed..."
"She'll come around I guess; watering her plants and stuff has to get boring eventually..." Ronin sighed out in reference to his wife before looking at what Tsukiyomi was watching, smiling a bit as he nodded his head. "We'll see; maybe she does..." He said before sipping his tea again, feeling his body warm up a bit.

"Adalica is back." Yurichi simply said before shaking his head. "I voiced my opinion and your brother clearly disliked it. He'd rather have me sit in a monastery all day and pray rather than make my own path with the power I have been given; he would rather me be a blind lapdog than the free willed person that Tsukiyomi would wish for. And we argued, and he thinks he can send me back to scrubbing floors." He said before shaking his head, looking down as he took his hand off the door and let it creak open. "I've spent my life living on my knees Kiyoshi..and I will die standing if I have to." He admitted to her before looking into her eyes, feeling his heart beat a bit faster before he hugged her tightly. "I wish..things were different Kiyoshi. Maybe that I had been born here...that we could have grown up here perhaps; that I could have been...a better man than I am now. Things...it seems they never can work out well; at least when it comes to..at least when it comes to what the heart wants." He admitted with his eyes closed. "I never was able to tell you how much I appreciated your kindness to me, regardless of what I had done; of what I was..of who I am." Yurichi whispered out softly, having his eyes closed as he listened to the peace of the wind. "And if this is the end..I want to go with my soul unweighed. I love you." He said before letting go, quickly turning around as he went to go run towards the window.
Tsukiyomi could not help but smile slightly as he saw his warrior finally admit it. It was as if Ronin was screaming again. Use your feelings to your advantage. It was true. The best actions and times came from the heart he had witnessed. That's why he gave his warriors lots of it.

Kiyoshi was stunned to hear Adalica was back. She has read about that woman many times. No wonder Nori was on edge and she could clearly see how they would slash over it. She already thought they had an arguement but that was no reason for him to leave. Nori would come around. He needed a breather as well. When he hugged her she tightly hugged him back. She shakes her head a bit. He always talked about being a better man. But in truth he already was. He did not see it but she did. She did not see the man he could become. She saw the man that was already there. And that man was just as good as the man he could become. She opened her mouth to just say that when he confessed, shocking her as his words began to sink in. He loved her. And then he let her go. But she wouldn't let him. As he turned her reflexes urged her to grab his hand tightly. "You're not leaving. If not for them then for me...." she whispered as tears appeared in her eyes. She could not see him go. "Nomatter what you think, i believe you are a good man. A great man. And I can't...." As if to show him without words, she puts her other hand on his cheel before she leaned up and kissed him.
"Welp, you were right." Ronin admitted before chuckling, hitting his hand against the table a couple times. "Finally, a woman I can approve of." He sighed out, clapping twice. "Can't believe Venus actually got something right." He grumbled out, voicing that out to hide that he was somewhat excited to watch this.

Yurichi froze up as she grabbed his hand, nearly feeling his heart stop. He turned around, looking at Kiyoshi with a sad expression as he pulled down his face scarf to say something before she kissed him, making him nearly fall over before gaining his balance and putting his hand on her cheek as they kissed, not pulling away as he could hear footsteps around them from people shuffling around; clearly ready to stop him in the chase he escaped. "I love you." He whispered out to her again as he pulled away from their kiss, simply holding her and closing his eyes as he allowed himself to forget everything for a moment. "Please; don't let go."
Tsukiyomi chuckles a bit at Ronin's behaviour. He could not hide that excitement from him. "She is a good woman indeed." He remembers Ronin definantly not liking Nirri back in the days. This woman would be better for him. "I guess we should thank Venus this once." For sure Yurichi would have left if it hadn't been for her.

Kiyoshi's cheeks turned a fierce red as she realized what they were doing. Sure she started it but it was in the heat of the moment. Not that she regretted it. It felt amazing. It felt right. She havnt kissed anyone before yet but she knew it was right. She held him as well as she noticed a shadow outside of the window dissapearing. "I won't. I promise." She says before blushing even more, her heart beating rapidly. "I-I.... lovr you too." She mumbled quikly before hiding her face into his chest
"She's lucky she even gets that; she paired the poor boy with a demon at first." Ronin said with his arms crossed before letting out a sigh of relief, smiling a bit. "I doubt that rage in him is extinguished fully but...it's certainly more controlled. He might be able to do what I was unable to; stay." He said while his face turned to a bit of a sheepish smile. "Those two might make an old man cry."

Yurichi began sobbing a bit as he heard her say that she loved him, having tears stream down his cheeks as he bit his lip, trying to be quiet so she wouldn't question what was happening before he started shaking a bit as he tightly held onto Kiyoshi, having his legs almost go out on him as he struggled to stand. He did not think he would hear that a million years or that he deserved it. At best, he expected a polite no and a half smile; not a reciprocated admittance back. He didn't think he was worth it; he didn't think sometimes he was even worthy of the air breathed into his lungs, let alone the person who in his eyes was the most gentle, pure and perfect person to have ever walked the earth. The fact that she could bare to even love someone who in his mind, was flawed and unworthy of all, was enough to make him want to cry because he was that person. "I won't go. I won't ever go." He sobbed out to her as he dropped his kunai and weapon belts with one hand, letting them fall to the floor before wrapping that arm back around her. "My sweet sweet angel..." He weepily uttered out. "I will never raise a weapon again.."
Tsukiyomi chuckles a bit before patting Ronin's back. "Don't cry. Your eyes get all red when you do." He says with a chuckle as he looks back down. "I dont think we have to worry about him anymore. She'll keep hin thetered down. Atleast for awhile."

Kiyoshi felt him actually beginning to shake. She looks up at him, seeing his tears. It made her smile softly as she reaches up and wipes them away. "Hey hey, don't cry." She says gently as she leans her forhead against his, caressing his cheek. "There are no tears needed. Not at all." She leans in and pauses infront of his lips, feeling a bit shy before kissing him again, making her heart skip a beat. When she pulls away she smiles again. "Come, let me get you a cuo of tea. It looks like you need it."
"...." Yurichi just stared at Kiyoshi a moment before shaking his head, nodding it. "Sorry, sorry. I agree, that sounds wonderful." He said with a slight blush on his cheeks before shyly and slowly grabbing her hand, wondering if it was okay as he meekly crept out of his room, glad to not see an arrow shot at him the instant he went out. "Let's see if they don't notice." Yurichi whispered, creeping down as he tried to quietly go to Kiyoshi's room while still holding her hand.
Kiyoshi blushes a bit more as he takes her hand. But it felt good. She quietly follows him, knowing for a fact that everyone knew already. This wasn't a place were secrets could be kept. Especially not since she had seen Mamoru outside. She was suprised they actually managed to get to her room. Perhaps it wasn't that bad. But when she opened the door to her room there was Nori, his arms folded and he was looking quite pissed. She smiled sheepishly as she takes a step closer to Yurichi.

"I heard you were staying." Nori said, a mixture of emotions in his voice thst werent really clear. He was quiet for awhile before sighing deeply a bit in frustration. "I'll expect you at 7 at the praying room. Dont be late." He want to say more but instead he just shakes his head and walks away, clearly not knowing what to even say about it.
"Will do." Yurichi said in a completely servile tone of voice, watching as Nori walked away before creeping over to the door and locking it before sitting down on a mat; looking down before looking at Kiyoshi, breathing out a bit from his nose. "So that happened." He said sheepishly before rubbing the back of his head with his cheeks reddened. "I'm going to admit; I'm...well, I didn't think you'd say it back. I always thought of you rejecting me whenever it was even a thought.." He said before sighing out and then smiling. "Not that I'm upset...I'm not sure why you do though.." He admitted as he looked at the floor, shaking his head. "Not that you need to explain yourself or anything; I know you see something in me I can't see in myself. Something that must be worthy of your love." He said with a smile as he looked at her, feeling his heart beat a little bit and his insides warm and become fuzzy.
Kiyoshi was actually relieved Nori let it go like that. Kinda. Or atleast for now. She would be hearing about it tomorrow for sure. She starts boiling some water as Yurichi began to admit more things. She smiles softly at him as she sits down next to him. She takes his hand before kissing his cheek. "I didn't think you loved me either. But i am glad you do. Honestly.... You are the first person besides me family I...." she mutters softly as she looks to the side before smiling shyly. "I just see you." She says as she holds their hands up as they began to glow slightly, using the slight holy power she had revieved from praying and studying to show him his own aura. "You are good, Yurichi. I have always felt it. I cant explain either."
"I...I see my aura now." Yurichi said, looking as he saw an aura that was as white and pure as the driven snow; confusing him greatly as he had always thought he had been tainted. "......ugh." He said before collapsing his hands over hers, stopping their hands from glowing as a smile formed on his face. "Enough aura's for today. Your aura is not what I love." He said quietly as he looked at her pot's boiling water. "I think I knew when you brought food and warmth to me that first night, honestly. Nobody had ever done something like that before...at least to me." He uttered out while looking over at her into her eyes. "I was scared...I told myself I couldn't be loved by anyone, I mean, how could I?...I didn't love myself..." He admitted with a bit of a sad expression. "But...I'm not sure. In that room, I was at my lowest moment. I felt abandoned from god, I felt abandoned from my father, I even felt like Nori had left me, and it wasn't as if he was particularly there or anything. And then...you stayed...and...and I dunno, my thoughts are all jumbled from today but I just wanted to say Kiyoshi that first of all, I'm grateful and second of all..." He leaned over and gave her a light kiss, nudging his nose against hers a bit after. "I'm going to stay at the monastery to study, like, for good. I'm picking my path now and...if you'll allow me to try, I know that...it would be a much better path with you walking on it with me."
Kiyoshi blushes softly as he holds her hands in his. It was hard to even keep eye contant with him now. In a good way though. "You should love yourself. There is enough to love. Really. Your heart is in the right place. And that is what I saw the first time I met you. Even if you were rather rude when first coming into the monastery." She says with a giggle. Remembering that day all too well. "I wont abandon you. I promise you that. And i will walk besides you. I am very glad you decided to stay." She says with a large smile, feeling quite a bit of relief. She had been worried about him leaving for a long time. But that was over now.
"...Yeah...me too Kiyoshi." Yurichi said while leaning in a bit before widening his eyes. "THE TEA!" Yurichi yelled, quickly grabbing the pot and pouring the warm tea into the cups; setting it down and sighing in relief. "Sorry, it was twenty second's since it was past it's due time and I didn't want your pot to break." Yurichi said with a sheepish little smile. "So...is there a tradition the temple has for these kinds of things or do they just kinda happen and everyone knows?"
Kiyoshi closed her eyes and leaned in as well though the shot back open as he yelled. This may be the first time she had completely forgotten about her tea. She takes the pot and looks at it for cracks or such which was luckily not the case. She sighs a bit in relief before putting it down. "Thank you." She says with a smile before looking a bit confused. "What do you mean with these things?" She asks, not understanding completely.
"Two people coming together kinds of things." Yurichi said with a smile before reaching over and grabbing his tea, sipping it and forcing the scalding hot liquid in an attempt to not look foolish; quickly but steadily setting it down."Is there a custom or... something I'm supposed to do?" He asked with a smile. "I haven't found anything on it in my books unless...my father didn't write that in." He said in realization. "Maybe he didn't want rules on love?"
Kiyoshi blushed furiously at his words. She had never been this kind of situation before so she wasnt really sure. "I-I-I dont think so. Tsuyoshi and Mamoru are also together and I dont remember them having to do a thing or such or..." she takes the cup of tea away from him and puts it out of his reach so he would not drink it till it was colder. She knew he was playing tough. "I dont think he would want rules on love either." She says as she smiles softly and puts her hand on his. "Love is ruleless."
Yurichi looked at her hand above his, smiling and nodding his head while looking at them. "As it should be. As it's meant to be..." He whispered out quietly before looking at Kiyoshi, rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand; simply just admiring how she looked as his heart fluttered. The pain was all worth it to lead to this moment.

---------

"Has she came out yet?" Tiras asked as he rubbed his face, looking over at Felicia who was standing outside the door to the room Louisa had locked herself in since she found out what happened to Raiden. Not only had she been threatening to kill herself, but she also bit and tore the throat out of a palace guards who tried to get her out. Not only that, but one of her Knight's named Bertholdt had a mental breakdown and tried to stab Virgil, forcing the palace guards to arrest him as Ramses stayed in his war room, changing his plans of Emeria's invasion rather drastically. "I heard some screaming; thought it might have been...a better sign."
Kiyoshi was so nerveus around him now. The way he was looking at her just made her heart flutter. She pulls her hand away to hold her cup and blows the steam off to distract herself a bit. "Meant to be..." she repeats softly before smiling a bit. "I have never had someone to love before honestly.... Ofcourse I had Nori and the other priests but not like this.... I am a bit uncertain when it comes to this. What we have now..." she says with a sheepish smile

------

Felicia's expression was sullen as she shakes her head. "No, she has not...." Her heart ached so much for her daughter since she understood the pains of losing someone you lived and cherished so deeply all too well. Everyone around them was dying. Eva, Kane, Luna, Rex and now Raiden. She has been standing outside of Louisa's door for the longest of time. Not knocking nor talking. She did not try to get in because.... "I dont know how to help her..." She admits quietly, tears appearing in her eyes as she was clueless on what to do. She wanted to help. So badly. But how could she console someone who had just lost their love. The answer was simple. You could not.
"I don't think I truly could have understood this feeling I have until I met you, Kiyoshi. What I feel is from the heart; from the soul...from something deeper than hormones inside of me. I felt the connection the second I met you and...well." Yurichi smiled, reaching his arm over and putting it around her. "Well I just...I'm kinda glad everything happened. At this moment...everything I've ever been through, it feels worth it." He admitted quietly. "It really feels like...like I found my home in you." He said while looking at her before kissing her cheek, resting his head on her shoulder after.

----------------

"Stop standing outside my door and let me die!" Louisa yelled out from the door, having her hand on the knob with a gun in her hand, wondering if she should just kill her family and then herself so they all could be together in a place happier than where they were. She slid down, leaning against the door as she cried, wrapping her arms around her knees while weeping; wondering if this is something that could even be moved on from. The deep empty feeling; mixed with the numbness of her physical body and the burning wish for vengeance inside of her.

"The poor girl....I wish we could help her.." Tiras said before noticing Virgil and Rudolf walking to Aurelie's room with both of their fists covered in blood. "What the hell?" Tiras asked, wondering what the hell the two were doing. "

"Aurelie, Bertholdt is the knight they arrested." Rudolf said while banging on the door, already having had their way with him for hours. "We were going to kill him but...I thought you'd want the honor; he is the one that killed your parents after all." Rudolf said while still panting, clearly having had a bit of a work out.

"Hurry, I don't know how long we'll have him contained." Virgil said before opening the door, finding Aurelie asleep. "Aurelie, wake up." Virgil said while jiggling the bed with his foot, not wanting to put Bertholdts blood on her white clothes and her blankets.

"Uh, what's going on?" Tiras asked while walking into the room with his arms crossed. "What's on your hands?"

"It's...uh. Jam. We were making pb and j sandwiches. We were waking Aurelie up for it." Rudolf said while awkwardly laughing, walking a bit back.

"Is that why there's a gash in your knuckle? Tiras asked with his arms crossed, clearly not amused. "You know your sister is locked up in a room threatening suicide?!?" He yelled out before looking at Aurelie. "Sorry granddaughter." He commented out before looking at Virgil angrily.

"Louisa is still living; that's more than what any of the people that died because of her can say." Virgil growled out angrily, having only hatred and rage in his heart. "Eva and Johnathan; they will be avenged."

-----------

"..Please...just end the darkness..." Bertholdt said as he listened to water drop slowly in his torture chamber. His work; all of it had been for nothing. Virgil, for nothing. Yumi, for nothing. Lucifer, for nothing, not to mention Eva and everyone else he killed in the war to secure his mother's place on the throne. He had even given Riza up for a dream that could never be realized; he wasn't even going to be born. He moved his wrists, having the skin tear off at the place where the cuffs dug in. As he tried to use his magic, he realized a cold iron collar was around his neck. He was trapped, unable to even give a goodbye to Riza as in his mind, each second that ticked brought him closer to his execution.

------------

"You imbecile; you should not have given them the slack that you have!" Ra yelled at Ramses as he threw a chair over, gritting his teeth. "Had you not have waited, Louisa could have been back to Stadderia and Adalica wouldn't have had a nice cozy throne all ready for her pampered rear!"

"I CAN'T TELL THE FUTURE!" Ramses said while dodging the chair, grabbing it in mid air and throwing it back at his father. "YOU should have worked better on keeping Virgil in your grasp; something tells me you haven't even started training Remi yet!"

"I PLAN MY THOUGHTS OUT, UNLIKE YOU!" Ra screamed out as he tried his best to not physically implode.

"YEAH WELL WHERE ARE WE NOW?" Ramses asked with a crossed arms. "Huh? WHERE ARE WE? Adalica is back, Aiymil is back; FUCKING FAENDAL IS BACK! THAT GUY IS KNOWN FOR KILLING EMPIRES!"

"Oh for- RAMSES FUCK YOUR KINGDOM!" Ra yelled out. "What about me?! Adalica is a god killer! Do you know who's throat she is coming for once she has situated herself?! ME. ME, ME, ME!" He said while veins bulging from his neck. "We need to soul of that African god, Emeria can wait!"

"Emeria will not wait! I will not let my kingdom fall to fucking elves!"

"And I will not die because some half breed could not muster the balls to order his subordinates to fight!"

"Louisa Stadner is in a room trying to kill herself, now is not the time!"

"Ramses; I will kill off everyone in your country with drought. I will reduce you to a sand dune; do you understand me?" Ra asked while holding his face, burning Ramses's face through his fingertips.

"Yes father!" Ramses said in a pained tone of voice as he was burnt before Ra let go, shoving Ramses.

"Two days. If they do not begin in two days; consequences will follow. Focus on Solae; go finish your Emeria squabbes if you must but...Solae is most important. I suggest using the knight that Louisa had with her; he is far more useful than he looks." Ra said before disappearing.

Ramses sighed, rubbing his head hard as his burns healed; shaking his head in annoyance. All he wanted to do was paint and this stupidity was being forced upon him. He left his room, having the death march in his step as he walked down the halls, hearing the Tiras and Virgil argument/

Kiyoshi's heart pounded quikly as she listened to his words. Really, she did not believe she was worthy to be viewed in such a high manner by him. She felt flattered but still. Though she was very glad she was the one who made him feel those things. She knew life has not been easy on him. "You are home now." She says softly as she caresses his cheek and kisses the top of his head. "I'll help you forget... no, accept what all had happend. Those things made you who you are and I love that man. And then together we'll see where the future us brings."

------

Felicia flinched as she heard Louisa yell once again before hearing her weep. Atleast she was still breathing. A small console to knowing that Louisa wished every breath was her last. She puts her hand on the door as she began to speak. "Honey, I have been there too.... More than once. And I know the feeling of wanting to die. Mostly just to be with the one you love again. But you can not. You need to stay strong. And even if you can't stay strong for yourself then you should do it for your daughter. For Hannah. She needs her mother. You have to be stronf for that little girl and raise the last piece of your husband that is in her.... He'll be with you through her. It wont be easy. And many times you wished you would have just pulled the trigger. But trust me, it wont get easier but seeing that little girl grow up will be worth it.... trust me." She thought back to all the times she had wanted to give up. The times she yelled and cried. She knew the pain.

-------

Aurelie slowly began to open her eyes before shooting up in her bed and covering herself a bit more with the blankets when she began to realize what her brother had said. Berthold. She clenched her fists hard as she stood up, not caring about her nightgown and not caring about them arguing. "Show me where he is."
"They killed him mother! He died alone, without me even there to protect him or say goodbye!" Louisa cried out, shaking as she leaned against the door with her gun to her chin; ready to pull at any second. "How can I raise Hannah?...How can I anything anymore?.." Louisa asked while tears streamed down her cheeks, shaking her head as she tried her best not to whine. "I wanted to be a violinist mom..." She said while breathing out quietly. "But grandfather told me it was stupid; he told me...he told me a Stadner was not fit to entertain others. A Stadner was meant to be entertained; a Stadner was meant to lead; a Stadner was....a Stadner.....a..." Louisa broke down as she realized how much she hated what she was doing. What she had done. "I was too weak to say no..." She whispered out. "I was too weak to think anything different than what he put in my head...I thought it was what I wanted mom. I thought I wanted to be a queen; I thought I wanted the power!" She screamed out, taking the crown off her head and throwing it against the wall. "I HATED IT! I HATED IT, I HATED IT, I HATED IT!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs. "I could have lived in the fucking countryside, with him chopping wood and me tending the garden and working the kitchen...and you know what?...I'd have been happy. I'd have been so...so much more happy than...this..." Louisa said while feeling emotional pain so intense it was becoming physical. "Raiden only ever did anything because he wanted to make me happy mother...and he's gone..." She whimpered out. "Is this the gods punishing me for being so weak?...taking away my husband?"

--------------

"Will do." Virgil said before looking at Tiras standing in the door way; sighing as he walked up to him. "Get out of my way; this is something I need to do."

"....Fine." Tiras said, understanding the rage burning inside of Virgil before walking over to Felicia, listening to Louisa as a sad expression formed on his face; quickly turning to anger as the urge to kill Duce returned.

Virgil lead Aurelie and Bertholdt down to the dungeon, where after a long and dark flight of stairs laid a hall of exactly seven rooms and a holding cell. He walked to the end of the hall where there already as blood splattered on the window of the room; opening the door as Bertholdt sat in his demonic form, bloodied severely from the torture.

"Come to finish me?.." Bertholdt whispered out, looking up as he tried to look around; the blood coming out of his head into his eyes making him unable to see. "Who is it?...Aurelie?" He whispered out, hanging his head down. The last time he had seen her, he spared her during the murder of her parents; when he gave her a final hug with blood on his hands, having exchanged no words. He was thirteen back then, now it was over two decades later.
Tears were running down Felicia's cheeks as well at a rapid pace. She fell to her knees as well as she leans her forhead against the door. "I know, honey. I know I know." She whimpered out as she began to cry harder as well. Her body shaking. But not only because of the hurt. But because of the rage she began to feel as well. Her father had done this. This had been his doing. He manipulated her child to become what she had never done. This wasn't a punishment for Louisa. This was a punishment for her. Because she never followed this path he forced her daughter onto it. Causing her so much grieve. "You have to keep walking forward Louisa. You have too. For Hannah. No one can ever replace Raiden but I'll be there for you. I'll help you. I-I..." She bit her fist hard as she came to the realization that she had failed so hard to protect her child. Both of her children. She had done nothing ever right to them. While she tried to keep Virgil from commiting suicide, her father had been twisting her daughter into this. She failed so hard.

-------

Aurelie could hardly even look at him as nausea hits her. She did not even know what to feel while looking at him. She walks over to him, actually grabbing him by his hair to hold his head up as she gives him an extreme hard punch straight against his nose, the crunching sound it made not even statisfying her. "W-why... YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" She punched him again as she yelled out. "YOU KILLED THEM! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS! EVEN WHEN THEY HAD BEEN SO GOOD TO YOU! WHY!?! WHY?!" She screamed out as tears began to stream down her face.
Louisa bit her lip hard, having it bleed as she put her finger on the trigger; everything feeling numb around her as she saw flashbacks of her and her husband childhood to the last time she saw him. She threw the gun as hard as she could away from her, knowing the Louisa her husband loved was someone who wouldn't die. He would want her to live and follow her dreams. She stood up, placing her hand on the doorknob and opening it slowly, looking at her mother before falling to her knees and closing her eyes.

---------

Bertholdt simply took the hits, feeling nothing anymore as Aurelie screamed at him, looking down and having warm blood drip from his nose onto the cold cement. "I've asked myself that too." He said while looking at Aurelie as his eyes cleared up a bit. "And I told myself it was to save my own parents but..." He started laughing, having a massive grin form on his face. "LOOK AT ME!" He screamed angrily at the type of his lungs. "I'M A FUCKING MONSTER!" He said while violently shaking in his chair before giving up, looking down and weeping.

"Yes you are." Virgil said coldly while going to his torture tools. "And monsters get punished."

"I only did all I've done because I thought I'd save my family...now my father is dead and I'll never be born. What else do you want?..."

"For you to feel as much pain as possible before I fucking kill you." Virgil said as he took a corkscrew, coating it in salt and lime, walking to Bertholdt after and forcing his head up by grabbing his horns before Virgil stabbed the tip into Bertholdts left eye, making Bertholdt let out a blood curling scream as Virgil twisted it violent. "Johnathan, Eva, Johnathan, Eva, Johnathan, Eva, Johnathan, Eva. Remember those names."