jeu de rôle aléatoire Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

jeu de rôle aléatoire 3629 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3629

il y a plus d’un an xokaylaxob said…
minami pats rae on the sholder**
"im sorry but its probally not best to drink right now........i know it no the same but... you want some water instead?" she said hopefully
il y a plus d’un an MOARdesu said…
*Rae shrugs* "No, I'm good. I'll just have..." *She takes a can of Pepsi from the table* "This, I guess."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an UltmateUltima said…
"Don't forget to add a teaspoon of poison. Your favorite right? How about alcohol? Tobacco? Anything else to help kill you?" Katsune laughs to herself timidly and continues to read.
"okay" happy she found something to drink besides alcohol
*Rae cracks the can open and takes a drink, feeling the bubbles fizz going down her throat.*
(How could you laugh timidly after saying something so evil? ;A;)
minami (thinking) i wonder.. cause we are his 'toys' maybe he didnt poison the food or drinks but slightly poison them, not enough to kill us .. just enough to add side effect *scratches top of head*
il y a plus d’un an Lady_Rebel said…
I took a can of Mountain Dew from the table and drank.
*walks over to the closes chair. sits*
(Sorry! ^^')

"Hey there, Rae!" Katsune jumps up and puts her hand on Rae's shoulder and smiles. "Isn't it boring around here? Sitting around? How about you and me take a stroll to the library? We can read some..ah, what do you like? Comic books? Manga? Whatever, wanna join me? We'll be back in a flash if thats how you want it!" Katsune smiled and laughed to herself.
il y a plus d’un an izzah25 said…
((I don't know if you guys have already got this, but whenever I disappear without warning, just assume Mattie is asleep, spacing out, or just being quiet and watching everyone~.))
((:U I find it easier to write in third person, so... Yeah.))

Matthew watched as everyone calmed down from the laughing fit that took place earlier.
He started to think about this whole ordeal-- the "find the key or die"-- when his stomach growled rather loudly. He looked down at it, frowning, as though he had forgotten it was there.
*Rae feels uneasy at the sudden change of Kitsune's demeanor towards her, and a slight shudder goes down her spine. Nonetheless, she agrees.* "Um, I guess?" *Kinda.*
minami (thinks) well this cant get anymore exciting.. *pulls out cards from her pocket rapidly shuffling them*
"Awesome! Come on, 'bestie'!" Katsune cheerfully said and pulled Rae to the library. Later, when in the library, she picked out a book that tells about a interesting love story that turns into a murderous game of decieit. Katsune hands the black hardcover to Rae and smiles. "Here you go. I usually sit over there when I read, you can sit there for now. I'm going to be in the back looking for a possible map. Alright?" Katsune hugs Rae and walks down the isle.
He looked up and around for any food he would like.
Being the rather finicky eater he was, he didn't find anything, so he sat down with the bag of chips he had gotten before and began to eat those.

((Wait. Rae and Katsune can't go to the library; any door they go into will lead them back to the plaza. ._.;))
*She shudders at her touch, and immedietly regrets agreeing to go with her. She stands now, alone and somewhat vulnerable.*
****XOMFG MATURE CONTENT WARNING?!??!!! LOOK AWAY****
"Fuck."
(Let's just say they've gone back to 'normal' xD)
(@izzah: Did you take a potato chip...and EAT it? XD)
I watched Rae and Katsune leave the plaza, wondering if I should follow them.
(Om NOM NOM)
((=w= A'ight. I'm coo' wit' dat.))
((:u But isn't Rae, like, eighteen...?))
((YES, YES I DID.))

Matthew conently nommed his potato chips.

((=w=; Dude, I want some potato chips now...))
(Dammit, now I do too...D:)
*Rae looked around the library from where she stood. It bothered her that she didn't know the way back and even more so that she was alone with someone who showed some hostility towards her*
Katsune instead appeared behind Rae and leaned over, her hand on her neck, and her lips so close..
"Maybe we should go alone? Together? It'll be fine...right? Just the two of us?" Katsune gently whispered.

(Trademark Katsune actions! ;) )
(HOT DAMN. now THAT was unexpected. *0*)
(I feel like I'm still in Tenth Circle. Am I sure that I haven't switched tabs? *checks*)
I started trowing knives at the target again. I hadn't thrown the same knife twice yet and there were twenty of so knives in the target.
*Rae drops the book out of surprise* "Wh-what..."
Katsune grins and kisses Rae on her cheek, "I'll tell you what.." Katsune leans closer to Rae's lips. "I love you." Katsune smiled and kissed Rae.

(Just so you know, if you check other rps -not many-- like Angel Beats rp, I use Katsune and do this all the time. Katsune is practically a seductive vamp. Enjoy her presence.)
*She pulls away* "No...no no no no." *Rae's head started to spin with confusion. The kind that's like okay-what-just-happened-and-what-do-I-do-n­ow?­*

(Women are so evil ;A;)
(Nu-uh! Girls rule, Boys drool! ^.~)

"Yes. I do mean it.." She laughed to herself and wrapped her arm around Rae. "Why don't you hang around me more often? No one can save you now that your with me...alone." Katsune tilted the chair back. "So its best that you feel the same...Don't you...love me as well?" She pushed Rae to face her and gave a heinous smirk.
*Rae freezes, completely unsure of what to do* "Uh...wow. What a question..."
((*is given virtual potato chip* 8D *squeals in delight* YEY~! =w= I love you, Moar~.
WHAT DID I MISS. @-@?))
(D'awww I is feeling da love *v*~)
(Just...just read. xD)
(Yesh, just read, its gettin' good!)

Katsune slams the chair down to the floor with a crash and lies on Rae. "What a question..What about your answer? Is it because your too shy to say it...That you love me as dearly as I love you?" She slides her finger on Raes lips eerily. "Don't worry, we're alone...We can..." Katsune leans closer toward Rae. "..Do anything..."
((@-@ Oh, mai~.
*Izzah obtains bowl of popcorn!*

*noms popcorn*))

Matthew happily nommed his dear potato chips.
Little did he know...
THEY WERE ALMOST GONE~!
*cues horrified screams and suspenseful music*
(Oh yeah you dig that popcorn! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ)
(Isn't this rpg PG-13? xDD)
*Rae is creeped the hell out* *-5 awesome*
(ALMOST GONE?!??!! NOoOOOOooooooo~)
((BD Aw, yeah~. *nomnomnom*))
((:O You can block it out like France did when he explained intercourse to Ita-- ._. Wait. You most likely don't know what I'm talking about.))
((I KNOW~! 'TIS TRULY A HORROR~!))
"Hey...uh, I know it's hot getting it on in a library but..."
(Oh god, I remember that xDD that was hilarious)
(ZOMFG guys?!???!! 1000 replies?!!?!! HGgffFGHhHFFGJ)
Katsune looked at her in confusion. "What? Your too warm? If thats so, you can remove your clothing..I don't mind." She grinned.
((:U *pushes up glasses nerdily* *in nasally voice* Um, 1,005 to be exact~.))
((FFFF-- YES. Hetalia for the win~! XD I loved that part!))

((D: I must leave now... FAREWELL~!))
(Later!)
"Uh, maybe later..." *Rae gently yet assertively tries to push Kitsune off herself*
(aww...bai~!)
(uumm..its spelled Katsune...not Kitsune lol)

Katsune notices her attempt and pushes herself closer and grabs Rae's wrists, pinning them to the floor. She leans in and kisses Rae's cheek. "Calm down..I'm not going to kill you. Why would I kill the one I love?"
(FUU--!! I knew I spelt it wrong xD)
*Rae struggles to free herself, but it presented fruitless as she was both under Katsune's body weight and bound by the wrists. In other words, she was totally screwed.*
*She laughs nervously* "You...You're crazy, you know that? Haha..."
((*appears again*
:U Doesn't Rae have a girlfriend already?
*disappears*))
(lol exactly)
*Rae continues to struggle, secretly starting to panic*