Prince Michael Jackson toi people who say Prince needs privacy.

trini_chick posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 12:45AM
It annoys me when i come on here and see a new pic or an article and someone comments and say that PPB needs privacy.
well if you are so concerned about their privacy stop reading the articles and viewing the pics, one less person that doesn't make it less private. And if you wanted them to have their privacy stop posting the pics and articles, that just makes it less private. One less person to view or read something about them makes it more private.

STOP WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE THE CHANGE, START WITH YOURSELF ITS A CHANGE IN ITSELF. (about PPB privacy.)

And yes i am concerned about their privacy but i do enjoy reading about them and viewing the pics but i don't argue about it.

Think about if the papz didn't have ppl to view the pics they wouldn't snap them and if those celeb sites and tabloids did not have any readers they would not publish.

Prince Michael Jackson 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an jackson_kids said…
i agree with everything u just said
il y a plus d’un an UmOkayThen said…
I didn't read it, but I did just eat some ice cream :)
il y a plus d’un an paloma97ppb said…
This sounds boring. And if anyone wants to say their opinion they can do it. And they can read or see pics whenever they want even though they don't like it.
il y a plus d’un an MJLegacygirl said…
big smile
......HI!!!
il y a plus d’un an MJGangster said…
I agree with paloma.
il y a plus d’un an paloma97ppb said…
Lmao Legacy!
il y a plus d’un an PrinceBro said…
sad
I wish the paparazzi would stop following ppb but then I wouldn't be able to see the new pics
il y a plus d’un an trini_chick said…
Well i am giving my comment too paloma.