Prince Michael Jackson I know Prince and he's so tired with girls saying that they know him! Cause they don't!

kirataki posted on Aug 24, 2010 at 02:23AM
So this goes out to all those girls. Screw you! Cause I know him and we're dating. So eat those apples!

Prince Michael Jackson 97 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 97

il y a plus d’un an pippi713713 said…
You know Prince? Yeah right, and I'm Shakespeare. Get a life, and stop faking! 'Screw you', 'So eat those apples'? As if Prince would date a girl as rude as you. Grow up poser. How about those apples?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an lovepink said…
Bahah! Please, stop posing and get a life. I'm so sick and tired of people like you pretending to know prince paris or blanket. You're just making a fool of yourself so I suggest stopping now before you embarress yourself anymore than you already have.
il y a plus d’un an TheFunnyChick95 said…
Seriously, hun, do you not have anything better to do in your life? You know what this makes you? A hypocrite. You hate it when other chicks claim that they know him, yet you're no different. This is probably the SADDEST attempt I've seen yet! And screw you too, how about you go get one of those apples, and shove it up YOUR @$$! Have a nice day!
il y a plus d’un an xbrianna98x said…
Wow. Eat those apples? WTF! Why don't you shove bananas up your ass and then eat them after you realize how retarded you are??
il y a plus d’un an trini_chick said…
zzz
well there's another girl to be tired of, why don't you go and talk to him instead of talking to us... check into reality. the amount of girls who knows PMJ it's unbelievable.
il y a plus d’un an PrInCeMjFaN said…
tongue
haha i think its heka funi that shes tellin OTHER POSERS to stop sayin they no prince...BUT SHES A POSER TO! reli these gurls need to get a life
il y a plus d’un an paloma97ppb said…
smile
Haaaaaaaa! Oh really? Lemme say something STOP LYING. No one is gonna believe you cause we're not idiots like you. Michael said he couldn't date until he was 14! Ohhhh I forgot ..I know Lady Gaga ..wanna meet her? she says to back off cause she is not hermaphrodite.
laugh
^ LMAO!
il y a plus d’un an xoxo_crystal97 said…
LOL, Paloma! I agree with you on the poser thing and on the Lady Gaga! xDDD!!! OK, seriously, though. Not even my 7 year old cousin believed it! In fact he said, 'She wish she were dating him! What a lifeless bitch!' and yes, he knows bad words.. And guess who read this too? Oh, and Selena Gomez is my BFF and she couldn't stop laughing when she read this!!
laugh
lol
il y a plus d’un an prince_luver said…
u need 2 get a life like all the other posers
il y a plus d’un an princejsgrl said…
laugh
she just contradicted herself. so ur basically sayin u hate urself because ur a poser lol. dumb girls make me laff.
il y a plus d’un an princemjforlife said…
laugh
I swear to fucking god, if I ever meet you, you would be fucked up. BADLY. OOOOOO!!!! you're lucky you really don't, you know prince?? Well elmo is my uncle making big bird my pet animal, and grover's my brother!!! You know, you tell Prince that your an ugly ass ape. Oh wait. You can't. Cuz you don't know him. Now go suck on those apples and shove it way up ur ass till "it just hit that spot" oh yeah i just went fred on u
il y a plus d’un an batava said…
laugh
OMG --'
Oh... I Can't belive it! She knows Prince, and I AM Angelina Jolie!
Oh... Pretty Life!! Pretty World!!
busted.
il y a plus d’un an kirataki said…
angry
Oh really? Well, if you don't like the truth then you can shove your foot up your ass. Face reality bitches! Just cause some girls are lucky to know Prince, doesn't mean you have to get pissed off. Fuck you all! Especially pippi713713, who is a major sob.
I-M-M-A-T-U-R-E . Fuck up a building.
What the heck? Why is kirataki picking on me? Go jump off a bridge.
u shouldnt be picking on NOBODY bitch, u should on ME, but u wouldnr dare wouldya now? COME ON. try me.
If I find you, you won't have to worry about a chinese crackhead; I'll kick your ass and his. you're the real bitch.
FUCK YEAH I AM!! no really i am, my friends and everyone who knows me calls me luitenant bitch, and i would LOEto see that happen!!! bitch gonna kick my ass. HA! no one ever has or will beat me at a fight, i tear bitches eyes out!! and michael never liked violence, ur such a bad influence to Prince, IF U WERE WITH HIM!!
Are there fake bitches too? Ohhh but that's not you.
^LMFAO!
il y a plus d’un an howyadoin said…
jus stfu and go to your corner
Lol
@kirataki you know what would make you REALLY lcuky? Since you already know Prince and all. If I shoved my foot up your ass! That would make you have all the luck in the world
laugh
^lol!
ANSWER US NOW ASSHOLE. Before I cyber jump ur ass and shove those damn apples up ur ass!!!!!!
monkey
Fuck yourselves: That's my answer.
lmfao jus because we know you're lying? I'd be PROUD to fuck myself because of that
Well you have fun doing that kirataki, whatever the fuck ur gay ass username is!!! ALONE
monkey
that's what she said
Yeeeeeey let's go all to fuck ourselves...wait a minute : you first.
hmmm
honey, it's not nice talking about yourself like that
lol! me? i'm jokin.
smile
lol of course not, just the bitch/poser on here
lol the real one!
il y a plus d’un an princechick said…
LOL, you really need a life. You mean Prince is sick of YOU lying that you know him, stupid!
il y a plus d’un an lovelife_mjrox said…
since ya'll r "dating" lets see some pics bitch :) and don't try make those excuses because we've heard them all...and if all you can say if fuck you then that's really sad because instead of trying to prove it you're just lieing which makes it even worse....and if you think that "so eat your apples" is a diss....then all i have to say is, honey go back to kindergarten :) and if you didn't see that video that genevieve posted saying they don't know ppl like you then thats just embarrasing look it up and stop embarrasing yourself and get a fucking life
^ *clears throat* i would love to add on to this, and katherine in an interview said they feel isolated from having friends, all they have are their cousins to play with, thats why they want to go to school, they wanted to go public, but kaherine said no, so private it was
il y a plus d’un an lovelife_mjrox said…
thank you lol :)
big smile
ur welcome
il y a plus d’un an iloveprincej said…
angry
quit lying.
we all know you dont know him.
i'm so tired of people like you.
il y a plus d’un an cindajaffar said…
smile
omg fake people PRINCE JACKSON CAN'T DATE DUMBASS AND HE DOESN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!! HE LIKES A GIRL BUT I CAN'T SAY FOR PRIVACY REASONS. He gets mad You know what he is just like his father if he says I love you too to those who get the chance to say it to him. He thinks it funny in a way espically when they are tlking about him and jaafar both soo Stop STFU and just stop posing.
Jamie says : "@cindajaffar STFU! You don't know who he likes. And how would you even KNOW? You can't even spell Jaafar's name right!"
I like Jamie :) reminds me of myself to the girls at my school except with cursing
LMFAo0 ummm Jamie Needs to stfu and sorry it's my cousin and yeah i do noe but its none of her bussiness . I can't say names and i am not puttin his bussiness out there.
Tell jamie if she wants to know about it to hmu in my fucking inbox.
And if she can read tell her that Jaafar is spelt right in the comment not in my username b/c my cousin made the account 4 me
imma inbox you
Ok. I have nothing aganist anyone on here PrinceMJLuv was the first person i tlked to when my account was made.
I don't wanna agure with her,my knowlegde shouldn't be her concern.
She replies : "@cindajaffar you aren't saying any names because you don't KNOW his business! And it doesn't even SAY the name Jaafar in your comment retard"