Peyton and Jake help me Jeyton fans! any ideas?

broody4cheery posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 01:36AM
im currently working on a oth future fic surrounding the next generation. ofcourse jeyton are together, i have a small problem though, i have no idea what to call Jake and Peyton's son, he is an important character and i want him to have teh perfect name. He was originally shaun jaglieski, i thought it suited him, but his possible love interest was a Belle and i thought having shaun and belle was to days of our lives so i changed it to Gavin.

Im not set on Gavin Jaglieski though, he doesnt seem like a Gavin to me, i chose it as a Gavin Degraw reference. at the moment thats just his name so he has a name. so if anyone has any ideas for a jeyton sons name can you please tell me, i would love one with a meaning behind it, preferably to do with music seeing its such a big part of both their lives.

hmmmm... maybe brian after whitey, he was a help to them after all, who knows.

any ideas? thanx to all those who help.

Peyton and Jake 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an stephy_rules said…
Sam?
Jacob?
Alex?
il y a plus d’un an OCgirl7 said…
jacob deffo great one stephy your icon rox ^.^
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
thankyou, i like jacob, its a bit like jake, could suit him.
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
"hmmmm... maybe brian after whitey, he was a help to them after all, who knows."
i like brian and jacob maybe but still so muhc like jake ..
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
yeah i was seriosuly conseidering brian but then i remembered i named one of naley's kids brian so that threw out that idea. i'll prob go with jacob unless i get something better.