Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Beginning Of The End

bstras posted on Jun 12, 2011 at 10:50PM
Rating: YA/T, language and maybe some unwanted themes
Okay first of all my posting times is varied. During the school week I get off my lazy butt at about 8:00. I will get home (it varies) but usually I get home around 4:30. On Wednesday I don't get home until about 7:00 and still have to eat dinner.
Originally I was just making the story for my friend. Then it got pretty good so I just kept going...
Updates: I'm adding chapter titles...
For one it might not be very good. The chapters are short but I will post frequently.
last edited on Jun 25, 2011 at 08:54PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an bstras said…
smile
Chapter 1: Happy Times... Capture The Flag
Percy
Lately things have been fine. No Gaea, Leo and Gwen are recovering, and weekly capture the flag games. Tonight is Friday which means it's capture the flag today! Okay one thing is that capture the flag has way to much hype. Everyone looks forward to it and it's a lot of fun for everyone. But the problem is, is that everyone get's hurt. If you recall my first capture the flag game I got beat up by Clarisse. Oh yeah she was getting help from "Ugly number 1, 2, and 3". So like always I'm with the Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Zeus, and Hades/Erubus cabins (the Aphrodite cabin only because of Piper). Basically my best friends plus a few others. The bad part is, is that we're facing about three fourths of the camp but, on the good side, we have some of the most powerful people in camp. We got all the team into places. The attackers were, me, Annabeth, Virginia (for sneak attacks, and Jason. On the defense we had, Leo, the entire Aphrodite cabin, the rest of the Athena cabin, the rest of the Hephaestus cabin, and Nico. The horn blew and I started running through the woods.
Chapter 2: Earthquakes, Rocks Floating, And Presents From Gaea!
Percy
When I started running I realized the ground was moving under my feet literally. The ground was shifting and that is not because I was running. Luckily I've been training. Since my dad is the god of Earthquakes it gives me the power over the earth. I've been training so I can control rocks, steel, etc. So I can shoot rocks at people. It's actually really funny. The other day I started shooting little pebbles at Clarisse's face. She got so pissed at me. Let's just say she said stuff that I can't repeat on any television channel. So with all my training I dropped to the ground and touched it with one hand. I have never tried to do something this hard. I did manage to slow the ground down for a moment then I head started to burn. "Little more practice", I muttered to myself while jumping up again and heading toward the enemy flag. I noticed Virginia was already there at the flag just invisible so that nobody noticed her steal the flag. She took the flag and of course I followed the flag just so I could look like I helped. We ended up getting to the border line then, we heard cheering from our team. Then a earthquake hit. It was a minor earthquake probably a "1.0" but, it went throughout the whole earth. All of us understood. Gaea had awoken.
il y a plus d’un an Perseus54321 said…
great
il y a plus d’un an Artemis_8 said…
surprise
HOLLY HEPHAESTUS!! THEY'RE DOOMED!!!
There's twists and anyone like the chapter titles?
Okay guys I have been taking a week off just because I needed it. I'm not posting for a while because I need to write ahead.
Chapter 3: Mad Love Going Around... Is It A Disease?
Leo
After the slight shaking stopped we all got up. Gwen was weeping over my shoulder while everyone looked like Armageddon had happened already, which it kind of did. I tried to comfort Gwen but I knew there was nothing I could do but she still needed me. Katie ran up and hugged Connor for no apparent reason. Then he kissed her, it was obviously to make her feel better but, I think it had a different affect on her. I saw people all around looking for someone to comfort them. It was like mad love. Everyone around camp was sad so they looked for someone to help them feel better. I noticed Annabeth's head was on Percy's shoulder. I could tell he had a burden, being leader and that meant staying strong. The ground was still moving under our feet when Percy put his hand to the ground. He closed his eyes and it stopped. Then he rose shaking. He had anger in his eyes which told us four words, let's... kick... Gaea's... ass.

Got one for the day...
il y a plus d’un an Perseus54321 said…
love, yeah i think it's a disease, just what i think
No I meant mad love (when a crisis happened and they needed someone so they pick the one they fight with or their best friend). So yeah. I'm newly into a song named "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day.
Okay guys I've made up my mind for the time being. I'm going to finish the unknown goddess and then get back to this. I've found a good fan-fiction with a good idea so I'm asking the writer for permission to use his idea.
From,
bstras
il y a plus d’un an PercyJfan100 said…
big smile
Great story !!! plz post VERY soon. btw, r annabeth and percy still 2gether cuz i am confused !!! it msounds like they r not 2gether anymore !!!
Yeah there together, in chapter 3 Annabeth's head was on Percy's shoulder. Sorry to confuse you. Check out the Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction article "Truth or Dare", I made it.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an PercyJfan100 said…
smile
How do i get there ??? cuz that sounds interesting !!!!
Please read this: link
il y a plus d’un an Percy99Jackson said…
smile
its a bit mad gwen has a child piper is pregent is annabeth pregent to?keep writing
I noez xD. But anyways sorry it's been so long since I've posted and that's because the computer is acting up. I'll get back to you soon.
Bstras
il y a plus d’un an puggyluv17 said…
Okay guys I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'm definitely done with the pregnant goddess and unknown goddess. Sorry guys. Anyways I'm continuing the heroes of Olympus on fanfiction. Sorry it's been so long it's just been being busy, computer problems, and for a while I lost my inspiration to write... but now it's back.
Here's the link:
link
This is discontinued. Check out the Runaway on my fanfiction account though. I'm deleting my old stories from fanfiction. Their sloppy and not that great sorry guys. I would like a response to know you're listening.