Percabeth!!!!! Percabeth story

Hades223 posted on May 04, 2011 at 07:18PM
This is my first ever percabeth story so cut me some slack.

Disclaimer- I do not own any of these characters. They all belong to RR.

CHAPTER 1

*Percy*

It was a beutiful sunny day at Camp Half-Blood as i woke up in the Posiedon cabin. It smelled strongly of sea water, and the beach. There was a fountain in the middle of the cabin. Unfortunetaly it was a salt water fountain so you couldn't drink from it. I leared that the hard way.
I was supposed to meet Annabeth in the strawberry field today. She said she had a surprise for me.
I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth. I chose a pair of jeans and my regular Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. The clock read 10:25 A.M. and i was supposed to meet Annabeth at 10:30 and the last thing you want with her is to be late.
I ran out the door and to the strawberry fields. I didn't see Annabeth anywhere. Maybe I beat her here, I thought.
"Looking for someone?" A voice said behind me, making me jumpp out of my skin. I turned around and saw Annabeth. She was beutiful. Her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail, and her gray eyes were looking at me intently. She was wearing denim shorts, and an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. She had a large grin on.
"Jeez, don't do that Annabeth," I said.
She laughed. "What's a matter seaweed brain? You saved Olympus, but you can't beat a girl?"
What does me beating you in a sword match have anything to do with this?" I asked.
She rolled her eyes. I hate it when she does that. "'Cause I beat you last time we fought."
Did not," I said. technically she did, but i wasn't going to admit it.
"Did too. And I'll fight you again just to prove it," she teased.
"I left riptide back in my cabin," I said.
"Ooooh, good excuse," she said.
"It's true," I said. She rolled her eyes again. Did i mention i hate it when she does that. "So what's my surprise?"
She laughed. "Close your eyes." I obeyed. I waited a couple seconds, half a minute, a minute. I was about to open my eyes when i felt her lips meet mine.
She began kissing me and i kissed her back. She stopped suddenly and said, "Bye Percy." I opened my eyes and saw her running to cabin six.
I laughed and said, "Women."

Well what did you guys think? Please review. It was my first one. I'm not going to post again until i get at least one GOOD reply
last edited on May 10, 2011 at 05:47PM

Percabeth!!!!! 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an AnnabethGranger said…
kiss
haha i love it! its so cute dont get the running off part though...... im intrigued to see how it works out love it keep postin
~~Love, Annabeth Granger
il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
I like it! Yeah, I kinda don't get the running off part either. But I do like it!
il y a plus d’un an sweetbluesea said…
big smile
Itis an amazing idea and it was the best i ever heard u should do more plezzzzzzzz write more and i like how she kiss's him and leaves post more plezzzz
il y a plus d’un an Smile365 said…
big smile
plz write it was really great plz post plz post
il y a plus d’un an Hades223 said…
CHAPTER 1

*Annabeth*

Back at the Athena cabin I squealed with delight. I had finally kissed him. And he kissed me back. I wonder if he liked it? I know i did.
WAIT! What will my mother say?
"I'll say no," a voice spoke. I turned and saw Athena in a greek toga.
"But mom i love him," i said. Stopping short i gasped. I didn't realize it until now. Now that i think about it, i guess i do.
"I don't care!" she roared. "I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DATE THAT SEA SPAWN!"
"I don't care!" i yelled back. Her face contorted with anger. "What can i do to make it ok?"
She stayed anger a little while longer, but then she smiled. "What if he doesn't love you back?" she asked.
I didn't have anything to say, then an idea came to me. "What if i can get him to tell me?"
"If he says that, i will allow it. You have three days to get him to tell you," she said smiling rufeully.
"Fine." Athena looked angry again, but she dissapeared leaving a scent of olives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Smile365 said…
i loved it! it is getting me wonder how she is going to do it
il y a plus d’un an Annabeth321 said…
please write more!
il y a plus d’un an Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
amazing!!!!! plz write more!!!!!!:D
il y a plus d’un an dezzypoo said…
big smile
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!! MORE PLZZZZ
il y a plus d’un an puggyluv17 said…
big smile
Postttttttt! It's coute and good!
il y a plus d’un an PJforever14 said…
big smile
post soon
il y a plus d’un an PJBTRT22 said…
heart
Please post♥
il y a plus d’un an meredog said…
angry
WHAT Y DID U STOP!!!!!!!! DONT STOP!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an extraordinary25 said…
Amazing story!! Keep posting!!!!!!!!!