Les Pingouins de Madagascar FEATURED POM CHARACTER

LeonardFan posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 04:25PM
Welcome to the Featured POM character forum, every month we will be featuring different characters from the show and showcase, their bad moments, funny moments, trivia and other valuable info about them.

Here are some rules to follow:

1. No repeats of the same featured character from the previous month, it has to be different characters, so as to give them a chance.

Ex. September- Skipper
October- Private
November- Kowalski
December- Rico

2. You may include to write trivia, comic, video tributes, fanart, quotes, article, fanfiction, links, or even pairings with the featured character, any related news, etc.

Note: You are not obliged to include solo pictures of the featured character of the month, you may include a photo of them hanging out with other characters or anything related to that but please keep the focus mostly on the featured character, at least for one month.

3. Please observe the rules of the POM fanspot and please no rude comments in this forum.

4. If possible a different POM fan every month under his/her wish, may choose a character they want to portray, provided they do not violate rule no. 1.

Note: If for some reason no POM fan is available to choose a character for one month, the creator himself holds that responsibility to choose.

If you guys have any questions, suggestions, complaints feel free to ask me. :)

And here he is, our first featured POM character for the month of SEPTEMBER 2011.

SKIPPER! (Nice shades by the way)
 Welcome to the Featured POM character forum, every mois we will be featuring different characters fr
last edited on Sep 03, 2011 at 05:16PM
save

Les Pingouins de Madagascar 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an LeonardFan said…
big smile
Good characteristics of Skipper:

Brave, loyal, being overprotective (especially towards Private), handsome, and a good fighter.
il y a plus d’un an Penguinangel said…
Awesome, I'll definetly find something to post for this month!
il y a plus d’un an karenkook said…
big smile
"I'll Make A Man Out Of You" XD
il y a plus d’un an skipperfan5431 said…
^I love that video!
il y a plus d’un an MaxTheCat said…
big smile
I think this is about to come back to the top...
il y a plus d’un an LeonardFan said…
meh
Ok what the heck, why is this one back? O.o MAX! DX<