One Piece feeling a dit Ace' s dead TT

brainlessjohn posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 01:45PM
Bad Admiral...
curse him...
hope Iva-Chan can cure Ace...

One Piece 18 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an batman6565 said…
This is the force that transform Luffy into a hard core monster when it comes to protecting his people from harm.
il y a plus d’un an amie7396 said…
even the WB is dead.. but u know what?? shank has come to end the war
il y a plus d’un an sugarcane15 said…
crying
nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved him
il y a plus d’un an onepiecefan59 said…
what i find ironic is that both he and his father(gold d roger) were both executed
il y a plus d’un an SergeantJz said…
angry
Roger's bloodline was ended. too bad
il y a plus d’un an CrystalSheik said…
angelic
its sad luffy went through ALL of that with Impel Down and the WAR and to save his brother and his brother ends up saving him in the end and dying :( * thanks for being a good brother Ace *
oh yeah you too Luffy :)
il y a plus d’un an nutterace said…
I cry in front of my com when I know ..
Ace .. I miss you T^T
il y a plus d’un an Neliei said…
No!!! Why Ace had to die? I cry so hard when i saw he was dead. I never cry this hard before, just think about it,I want to start crying again.
At least he is happy that he can protect his beloved brother.
May you rest at peace.
I'll miss you forever.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Syareinatasya said…
link
I can't accept it!!!
I love him too!!!
il y a plus d’un an SelenatheGreat said…
crying
I threw a fit! I was crying and kicking and screaming! I cussed my computer out for showing me that evil chapter!
il y a plus d’un an Cefrlyne said…
angry
I was crying whenever I read those chapters which detail the past of Luffy and Ace. I'm really dislike Akainu for killing Ace!
il y a plus d’un an Davidtopra said…
Hate AkaINU very much !!!
il y a plus d’un an griffioen said…
angelic
well I felt sad, but because of spoilers from loads of people while I was just in the impel down arc, the epicness of the moment went a little down. Still a sad moment though.
il y a plus d’un an Lulu50000 said…
sad
Ace was and still is my 2nd favourite character (After Luffy of course)!!! I wish that he didn't have to die!!! But, you know I don't think that there's any other way that Ace would prefer to go. I mean, if we all have to die someday, wouldn't YOU want to die to protect somebody that you love? So, I think that Ace died happy.
il y a plus d’un an Vickftw said…
Ace was my favorite character. He became my favorite after the episode in Alabasta. The reason why they had to kill Ace was simple: If Whitebeard wanted to make Ace the pirate king, Luffy couldn't accomplish his dream. And Luffy haven't really suffered any loses, compared to the other from his crew. Ace scarified himself for Luffy, without even doubt it for a second.
il y a plus d’un an Lulu50000 said…
meh
I don't think that Whitebeard really wanted to make Ace the Pirate King. I think that was just a lie made up by the World Govt. to give them an extra reason to kill Ace and to make the world hate him all the more. All Whitebeard ever wanted was a family. And he said it himself, he doesn't think of Ace as any more special than the rest of his beloved sons.
il y a plus d’un an blackpanther666 said…
It was quite frustrating that he died, but he protected Luffy, so I think that was one way that he would have wanted to die. It annoyed me even more that Whitebeard died, because Whitebeard was an awesome character, though he was already unwell, before Akainu (bastard Admiral) destroyed his insides. Anyway, I agree with Lulu50000, Ace would not have been vying for Pirate-King... He knew that was Luffy's goal and he would never try to trample on his bro's dreams. In fact, I doubt even Whitebeard had any intention of becoming Pirate-King - he must have known that he was slowly dying, but even more so after the blow from Akainu. This is why I love One Piece, because they deal with emotion so smoothly and realistically, that you just can't help feeling feeling sad when a character dies, especially with the epic OST music they have.
il y a plus d’un an 0Shanks0 said…
I knew for sure that Whitebeard would die in this fight because he was old and he wanted to end his generation. But when Ace died.. damn i was shocked.. We dont have to hide it, One Piece is the kind of anime that you know its all gonna be alright after all the fight and the drama so i was totally not expecting Luffy's brother to die following with Luffy's epic dramatic scene. It is still hard to take it. I just cant imagine how Garp felt when he saw it with his own eyes. How the entire Whitebeard crew felt when Ace and their captain loose their lives in the War of the best. RIP to the war victims.