Nintendo DS Plese help! Which ones are the haut, retour au début games?

Saphira333 posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 02:50PM
Please can someone tell me their top 10 Games for all DS's and why?

Nintendo DS 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an jeongjun said…
Wow, I feel sorry for you since nobody replied in ten months, but no worries here's my top five games:

1. The World Ends With You
This game is the best that I have ever played.
First of all the story is amazing. It's like reading a novel by playing a game. The game's gameplay is amazing as well. It's the first game I have encountered that uses all the functions of the DS regularly, and because of this it's sometimes hard to handle. The graphics and animations are very well done as well. It won the award for best 2D animated game. (Best 3D animated game was Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass.)

2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Is a turn-base strategy game. This game has a well depicted story with great animation. This is actual a series, but this one I consider the best because of the balance of the units in the game. It has been 4 years since I bought this game and I still play it because of its amazing multiplayer compatibility.

3. 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
This game I really enjoyed, but I'm not sure others might. It's basically a visual novel with an escape game component built in. A visual novel is a type of game in which all you do is read and from time to time make choices which determine which ending you go to. The story was mind blowing, literally.

4. Space Invaders Extreme 2
Very similar to the classic space invaders, invaders falling slowly and you, the cannon, have to shoot them, but there's a twist, everything is super upgraded with powerful weapons; I mean everything as in the invaders and you.
This game has a lot of levels and has a powerful boss at the end of each. There is a global ranking capability as well, in which you can upload your highest scores (score attack) or best times (time attack), to see how you are ranked worldwide. I'm actually in the top 20 for worldwide ranking. :)

5. Radiant Historica
This game is your standard rpg. I'm not really sure why I liked it, but I did.