Nevershoutnever! Have toi seen Christofer Drew live?

xrose1214 posted on Jan 29, 2010 at 02:03AM
I'm going to the AP tour in May with NSN, Every Avenue, Hey Monday, and The Cab! So excited!!!

Nevershoutnever! 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Team_Edward77 said…
smile
Im going to see that when they all come to my town too! Im only going for NSN tho. I havent gotton to see him live before so in May it will be my first time. He came near me in October of last year but I could go casue my lil sis was in the hostiple:( but for this tour I didnt even really know the other people who were going to be there. Hey Monday is good too. I havent heard of the otehrs :P
il y a plus d’un an xrose1214 said…
Yeah I'm mostly going for NSN too, but I also like Every Avenue.
Hummm I will have to look the other bands up a lissten to them since im going lol....
laugh
How did you like the show?
I got to meet him when he came for that show^^^ he was pretty awesome, one negitive is that he wouldnt take a picture with me but i got a hug from him instead and that was a fair deal.

Im also bummed casue i didnt look up any of the other band, and while i was waiting in the back ally (wear all the bands tour busses were) the lead singer of the summer set walked by about a hundread times and i could have eaisly got a picture with him:( im bummed casue besides NSN it was the only other band i liked at the show.
il y a plus d’un an NvrShoutNvr4evr said…
big smile
they are the best live preformers ever!
il y a plus d’un an NvrShoutNvr4evr said…
big smile
(10/25/11)was the best day of my life heres how it goes:
i skipped school cause it was a tuesday and went to stand in line at for the concert. we were standing in line for like 2 hours when i guy told us to get out VIP stuff so we went down and got it. walking back chris was coming my way so i said "can i have a hug" and he said "of course" so i hugged him without freaking out (i so almost had a fan girl moment) but anyway i went and stood in line and they let us in for soundcheck 2 hours early a lot of people were missing but oh well. so we went in and the band sang a few songs and then during an awkward silence i was like "chris i have a bracelet for you" he was like "can i have it?" i was like "yeah" he was like "throw it at my face" i was like "what?" he was like "throw it at my face" i was like "okay" so i did and missed oh well (lol i have really bad aim) so then he came down from the stage to talk to us and i took a picture with him and he signed my arm, shirt, paper, and VIP pass. i told him he was awesome and he goes nooooooo it was really amazing. then we went outside to stand in line for another 3 hours. when it was 5:15 the time soundcheck was supposed to be all the VIP people came and were like really mad because they missed soundcheck. so we went inside at like 6 and me and these 2 girls i met there ran to the very front of the barricade and would not move for anything. carter came out first and did amazing as always he played black and blue which is my favorite song by him and so i told him i loved it and he said thank you. then fake problems then a rocket to the moon and then plain white t's who were also totally amazing tom pointed at me during our time now i was extremely happy. then finally nevershoutnever came out! the crowd was pushing us really hard and i could feel my body getting crushed but who cares right? i was living the dream. when nevershoutnever finished they left the stage and the crowd started chanting one more song after like 10 minutes of that chris crawled through the back of the stage ran out one end and then appeared like 5 seconds later on the other side of the stage it was wierdd (lol) he sang i love you 5 then left for real :( it was the best day ever because i met the people who inspire me most and whose music gets me through everything. i willl remember this day forever...i cant believe its been 3 weeks since i was at that concert i wish i could go back!! that night was so fun despite the fact my ribs are still killing :/ the guys all looked like they were having fun and i was so happy to be there i cant wait for the next show!! :) check out some of the pictures i took there XD