NCIS Enquêtes spéciales Who thinks Tony Dinozzo and Ziva David should be a couple?

NCISFAN2013 posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 02:03AM
I think these 2 were made for each other. Wat do u think and y? Tiva has a strong connection. Dont u think so.
last edited on Feb 20, 2009 at 02:05AM

NCIS Enquêtes spéciales 17 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an choco_cookie said…
heart
THANKYOU!!! I love them together and think that they should be a couple!!! :D
il y a plus d’un an NCISFAN2013 said…
heart
Cool that totally rocks.
il y a plus d’un an Anusha said…
big smile
*JUMPS UP SHOUTING* Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

TIVA ROCKS *coughs* ALONG WITH JIBBS <3 lol
il y a plus d’un an samxo13 said…
heart
totally agree, i've just started getting into the show.. i've watched most of season 5 and 6, so now im going back to the beginning. can anyone tell me if they've ever actually hooked up? besides in the season 3 episode under covers..
il y a plus d’un an daddiesgirl said…
heart
There is TOTAL chemistry between Tony and Siva! They are perfect for each other! Just like Ying and Yang!
il y a plus d’un an NCISFAN2013 said…
hmmm
Who is Siva?
il y a plus d’un an scooter77 said…
surprise
Haven't they hooked before? When she was set up by a former Massad agent and call Gibbs for help, she was shown pictures of Tony coming to her house. The "handler" said he'd been visiting once a week. He claimed they were sleeping together and she didn't deny it. The episode is called Shalom. Season 4, episode 1.
il y a plus d’un an Amanny said…
I think Tony and Ziva are made for each other.
Hope to see that they get a love relationchip.
il y a plus d’un an Caddyman said…
smirk
I like Ziva, they have a good working chem. but -- I've watched since the beginning and, well, can't Kate have a twin sister who's following in Kate's footsteps????
il y a plus d’un an zelly28 said…
heart
I think they should be together. They should break rule 12.
il y a plus d’un an Gothic_Nerd said…
heart
Personally I prefer them the way they are now b/c dating would ruin the chemistry and certain parts of the show
il y a plus d’un an Abby97 said…
heart
Who doesn't think that? :) Rule 12 shouldn't even exist. Although I still think Gibbs had a reason creating that rule, personal experience maybe? But Tiva definitely should get together. That's a fact.
il y a plus d’un an NLemus said…
heart
yes i beleive tony and ziva should end together however this might ruin the excitment of the fans wanting them in a relationship....i beleive the flirt should continue and happen more often...TIVA RULES!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Beagle2011 said…
There totally is a connection!!! But actually, I think that the show would be finished if ever they started a relationship...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an cl411 said…
crying
They belong together, y y y y y y y? dont they get together
il y a plus d’un an NCISfan101 said…
heart
if you have seen the latest episode he basically asked her out I am going to be sooooo mad if she marries CIRay
il y a plus d’un an Finchel said…
heart
They belong together and I'm so damn happy Ziva dumped Ray's ass after what he did and it was Tony that was there to comfort her. Its like everytime one of them is in a relationship it ends and they just go back to the other person. (Jeanne, Ray, Michael, EJ). Its also really funny how everyone that they like interview and stuff always go "How long have you two being going out" it happends like everytime !!