My Little Poney Hello!

SilentSongPone posted on Mar 14, 2015 at 07:56AM
Hello, I'm SilentSongPone. I'm a huge mlp fan, but haven't been connected with the community so I think here is a good start.

I have a deviantart, but I don't post pony stuff all the time, so I should join a community like this that does.

So, first off, just to get to know you guys, could you post a little introduction? Maybe even a picture of your main fc if you have one?

I'll start off I guess. I'm an Australian and in my early teens. My main fc is Silent Song. She is a mute violinist with a pet named Cerise.
Picture attached.
 Hello, I'm SilentSongPone. I'm a huge mlp fan, but haven't been connected with the community so I thi
last edited on Mar 14, 2015 at 10:32AM

My Little Poney 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an NocturnalMirage said…
Hello there and welcome to the community!

I am Nocturnal Mirage, kinda-sorta like the father of this club, as some people call me. :) I'm 26 and I'm from Hungary. I tried my hand at fanfics, but they were systematically destroyed by the later seasons of the show, so I only draw pony art from time to time. You seem like an intelligent person, so it's definitely good to have some fresh blood around here! Oh and my doors are always open if you wanna have a chat or something. I hope you'll have fun here! :3
il y a plus d’un an SilentSongPone said…
Thankyou very much for the warm welcome, I am very flattered you see me as intelligent. I will definitely chat to you if I need anything or just want someone to talk to!
Excellent! and you're very welcome! I am looking forward to see some of your works here, let it be pony art or fanfiction. :3
oh, or maybe you could join a roleplay too! you definitely have a great OC for it! :D