My Little Poney Before we get stared, we need a roleplay of this. The real wedding roleplay!

TotalDramaFan60 posted on Jun 27, 2014 at 10:24PM
So, the scenario of this is that after PC's and SA's wedding, QC came back, and thought she killed Cadence, and then shining brand back Cadencewith the power of love. Then, everypony grows up, SA and PC have Princess Skyla (yeah! I'm going with it!). So, Twily took over Celestia cause Tia died, so did Luna, so, Twily, since she's the rainbow princess now, is also taking over for Luna. Pinkie and cheese got married, and were silly and named their kids, filly, Pinkie Sandwich and foal Cheese Pie. (And never knew he was named after a shipname.) applejack now owns her own farm, Fluttershy lives sadly alone, rainbow dash is captain of the wonderbolts cause spitfire quit, rarity is now an official designer, spike moved away (but isn't sad like flutters) Derpy is a bakery worker. The CMC got their cutie marks and are still the best of friends.Because we start at the beginning, somepony is still Tia and Luna.
Note: you can be several ponies.

Twilight: Windwakerguy430
Applejack:Windwakerguy430
Pinkie: me
Flutters:SkyheartPegasus
Dash:me
Rarity:Windwakerguy430
Spike: NocturnalMirage

Derpy:me
Tia:NocturnalMirage
Luna: Edvine2
Cadence:ButtonMash_0223
Shining:Edvine2
Chryssi: Edvine2
Skyla:ButtonMash_0223
Cheese:ButtonMash_0223
Cheese pie:
Pinkie sandwich: me
Scootaloo: Edvine2
Apple bloom:ButtonMash_0223
Sweetie belle:izfankirby

And a misquote:
LETS GO MARRY SHINING ARMOR!
No, it's just a joke.
last edited on Aug 21, 2014 at 11:53AM

My Little Poney 137 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...