films favori Johnny Depp Movie?

IM-A-DEPP posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 03:41PM
Johnny Depp made a long list of movies, which one is your Favorite?
 Johnny Depp made a long liste of movies, which one is your Favorite?

films 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an rosemina said…
Ed Wood for sure!
il y a plus d’un an Fidanzata said…
crying
I noticed him first time in "Edward Scissorhands".
I watched this movie when I was 11 or 12. I remember that I cried about this story.
And I thought that this is the best movie ever !
Then I watched many-many films with Johnny.
I liked "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Chocolat"..
But still "Edward" is the very special film for me. And I am sure that "Edward" is the best Johnny Depp movie <3
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 I noticed him first time in "Edward Scissorhands". I watched this movie when I was 11 ou 12. I rem
il y a plus d’un an k16tsubasa said…
I love pirates of Caribbean series. I mean I love his movies almost all of them. I think he is a amazing actor. He can do all kind of characteristics. That's the my favorite part. And all of the movies are very fun. I can watch again and again.
il y a plus d’un an k25rina said…
I know the "Edward Scissorhands" is the most famous movie that he's done but I never watched it. Someday I will but for now my favorite movie is the "Pirates of the Caribbean". I love his character and he did a great job being a pirate! He is such a good actor and I want to see him more in the future.
il y a plus d’un an Mjones8705 said…
smile
What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas were both really good but so was POTCaribbean. I don't know probably What's Eating Gilbert Grape.