Miraculous Ladybug Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 640

il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
(not sure yet, either we do it with some random character or someone we know)
"o-Okay.." Lucy muttered as the teacher walked in.
il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
(Stacy?)
Liam: *He wrote a note on a small piece of paper before passing it to Lucy, it read "See? You don't have to bug out as much now.... Use this opportunity to confess to him how you feel.. Make the move."*
(sounds good to me)
Lucy read the note, then proceeded to poke Liam in the back of the head with her pencil eraser when Bryce wasn't looking.
Liam: *He'd look back at Lucy with a smirk and a thumbs up that said, "You got this"*
Lucy stuck her tounge out at Liam while Kat giggled quietly.

Suddenly the door opened and Stacy walked in, she looked very upset. The teacher stopped the lesson and glared at Stacy " your late, and i don't want to hear any excuses...go to the principals office."

"I wonder whats wrong with Stacy.." Kat whispered
"don't know...don't care" Lucy responded.
Liam: Maybe something happened on the way here? Hard to tell..
Stacy raced out of the classroom and the door slammed behind her.
"poor Stacy.." Kat muttered.

~Meanwhile~
In a dark room, someone laughed "Anger, Embarrassment. Both recipes for a perfect Akuma."
A white butterfly turned black and purple "Go my little Akuma, and Evilize her."
Liam: ......
Bryce: She seemed seriously peeved.......
"yea..she did...i hope she's going to be okay.." Kat remarked
~~
Stacy was sitting on the steps, twisting her bracelet around and around as her thoughts raced through her brain 'First i get in trouble with my mom making her yell at me for no reason, then i'm late to class....this day sucks!"
Suddenly a black butterfly lands on her bracelet.

(i have no ideas for bad guys...help)
(Alright, what's one of Stacy's favorite hobbies or passions?)
Liam: She'll be fine..
(Stacy likes sports)
"enough talking back there" the teacher remarked, glaring at Kat and Liam
"Sorry miss.." Kat squeaked.
Liam: Apologies....
(How can we turn a sport deadly?)
(I think i got it..but i need a name related to tennis)
The teacher continued the lesson, speaking of complex math terms that turned Kat's brain to mush.
(Racket Goddess?)
*The lesson continued and Liam was taking notes of the lesson*
(hmmm..i got one)
Suddenly the door slammed open, It was Stacy...but not the Stacy Kat and her friends knew... This Stacy was different. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail with tints of pink throughout it, and she was wearing a tennis outfit, and holding a rather deadly looking Tennis Racket.

"Stacy!" the teacher exclaimed.
"my name is not Stacy! I am Racket Queen!" Stacy remarked rather angry, as she swung her racket and hit a ball at the teacher. When the ball hit the teacher...the teacher turned into ice.
Liam: We better get out of here...
Bryce: Yeah, she's gone nuts...
"is she some kind of super villain?" Lucy asked
"no idea! but we need to get out of here" Kat responded, pushing Lucy towards the door.

Stacy turned and spotted them. "I'll deal with you later..so don't go anywhere." She hit a ball at the door, and the door froze. With a laugh Stacy lept out the window and was gone
Liam: Great, how are we gonna get out of here now?!!
Kat glanced around, then her eyes landed on the window "come on!"
She raced over and climbed into the window sill. She leaned out and saw there was a small ledge they could walk on leading to the next classroom. "we can get to the next room from here, we just have to be careful."
Liam: You ready Bryce?
Bryce: This is not how I saw my school day going!
"i dont think this is how anyone say their school day going." Lucy responded, and Kat stood up in the window and inched onto the ledge, leaving the sight of her friends.
"Careful Kat!" Lucy exclaimed
" I know!" Kat exclaimed back, inching over to the window in the classroom next door.
Liam: .... [If I can get out of here, maybe I can find a place to transform... Easy.. Then I can deal with Racket Ice Queen...] Alright... *He was the first to follow Kat and began inching over to the next door classroom and Bryce followed suit* Sheesh... Racket Queen, I know she's into tennis but come on.....
Kat opened the window and jumped into the room. "i'm going to go find someone to help, you guys go hide." Kat remarked, running from the room at a high speed.

"Kat is so weird...who could possibly stop Racket Queen?" Lucy sighed.
Liam: ..... You'd be surprised..... I'm going with her.... *He walked out behind Kat, only to then walk in another direction to find a secluded room*
Kat had slid into a empty bathroom stall "Okay Briar..this is going to be our first Akumatized victum.."
"remember, some how you have to purify the Akuma, otherwise it will return to the host stronger then before." Briar remarked.

"okay, Briar, Lets play!"
Once again Kat was engulfed in a bright light, and when the transformation was done, she raced out of the building and into the streets.
Liam: *He looked around and saw no one, as he entered the Janitor's closet and closed the door back*
Zinny: Looks like trouble's arisen...
Liam: Yeah, our first assignment, and so soon too...
Zinny: Don't feel overwhelmed.... We just need to purify the akuma before it returns to the host and becomes stronger.
Liam: Heh, alright.... Zinny, Take Flight. *He went through the transformation process and rushed out of the closet and into the streets to meet with Loup Blanc*
Kat quickly made her way onto a rooftop, and looked around to see if she could catch a glimpse of Racket Queen..and so far..she saw nothing, except a familiar red clad figure.
"Pheonix!" she called out to him.
*Liam met up with her*
Liam: Well, good to see you're on time..
Kat couldnt help but smile "and good to see I didn't have to go find you. So i guess we're going after someone called Racket Queen"
Liam: Racket Queen huh? Sounds like an interesting one...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"lets just hope it won't be too hard for our first villain." Kat joked
Liam: Heh, let's get to her and find out! *His wings activated*
"i would say race you there, but you have wings." Kat teased leaping from her rooftop to the next one.
*Liam began flying in the skies alongside Kat's rooftop leaps*
Liam: Now where are you..... I think I see her... *He looked and saw Racket Queen in the distance*
"the lead the way." Kat remarked, looking at Pheonix "you can see better then I can with that height advantage"
Liam: *He began to lead her over the skies* Let's go, we have to catch up to her before she turns the town into an ice Age...
(sorry! i've been super busy the last couple of days)
"i'm not built for cold weather." Kat joked, leaping over a rather large gap between buildings
(It's fine.)
Liam: Heh, just stick with me... I can help out in cold situations....
"will do." Kat responded as Racket Queen came into view. "lets take her down and take care of that Akuma"
Liam: Heh, you bet... *He went over to Racket Queen* Yo!! Ice Queen! I can't say I quite agree with your methods right now... Winter's still quite a ways away....
Racket queen growled "my name is Racket Queen! How about we cool you off with a little Water!"
She hit a ball at him, it looked the same with the last but this one wouldn't freeze her opponent, but rather douse them with near freezing water.
*Liam soared and dodged the ball*
Liam: Come on, you're gonna need a little more than that if you're gonna take me down.. [I'm getting used to these wings... Pretty cool.]
The ball bounced off a rooftop and flew at Liams back "Pheonix! it's coming back!" Kat called out
*Liam couldn't react in time, got hit and went back to the ground*
Liam: Darn it.. Looks like I slipped up....
last edited il y a plus d’un an
When Liam got him, the almost freezing water splashed all along his back.
"Pheonix!" Kat called out. "alright..Racket Queen..it's my turn."

Kat lunged at Racket Queen, but Racket Queen jumped away and smacked a ball in Kat's direction.
'oh come on. i'm having a blast!"

Kat's momentum threw her right into the balls path, and it exploded in her face, sending her flying.
Liam: ...... *After a second of heating himself back up to evaporate the water and warm himself* Alright, enough of that.... [I see, I hadn't taken angle adjustment into account. Now I understand, the next thing is just getting close now.]
Kat crashed into the ground a few feet from Liam, leaving a nice body print in the ground and a cloud of dust.
"it's a good thing these suits give us full body protection.." Kat remarked crawling out of the hole "otherwise that would have killed me."
*Liam reactivated his wings*
Liam: *He flew over to Kat* Well, we're getting slightly thrashed... You feeling alright?
"yea i'm good." Kat remarked, standing up and dusting herself off "I think the Akuma is in her bracelet. right before my face got blown up i noticed she was trying to hide it from me."
Liam: You think so? We're gonna need a plan of extraction.... Of course, we don't want to hurt her in the process...