Miraculous Ladybug Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 640

il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
"no, i'm not busy tomorrow. "kat responded "i guess your asking for our study date? or something else?"
il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Liam: S-Study... Date.. [Wait, does she mean.... No way, she probably doesn't mean it like that, she can't mean it like that. Right? She just means it as our day of study. Nothing else..] Well, what if we just hang out tomorrow and save the study date for anothet day. The exam isn't for a long while anyway.
Kat giggled "okay, we can save the studying for another day. So what are we going tomorrow then?"
Liam: Well, there is a new bookstore that's opening up... I don't know if you're that interested though.....
Kat's eyes sparkled "I love reading! Cuddling up with a blanket on a rainy day with a good book is my favorite thing to do!"
Liam: Oh, nice! Then, let's head there tomorrow then.
"sounds awesome!" Kat giggled

"Come on! you guys are so slow!" Lucy complained.
Bryce: Oh come on, don't let them being lovebirds be the excuse for you getting beat by the best Ken player.
Liam: Hm, they're gonna rush us further if we don't hurry up.
(i'm thinking it's time for another Akuma Attack. your turn?)

Lucy glared at Bryce " that ego is going to be crushed, just you wait and see"

Kat giggled " explain to me how they are our best friends "
(Alright, let's see..... Arcade..... Bryce.... Game Master.... I think I got it, just need Lucy to beat Bryce a few rounds.)

Bryce: Ha, bring it...

Liam: Where do I even begin? *He walked with Kat as Bryce and Lucy went in* Perhaps we're the ones that have to watch over them to ensure that they don't do anything stupid..
(sounds good to me :3)

Lucy went straight to the machine "come on Bryce, prepare to eat my dust."

Kat rolled her eyes at Lucy.
Bryce: *He hurried over to Lucy* Time for me to demonstrate..
Liam: Yeah, I think what I said sums it up..
"your gonna loose! cause i'm ready to win" Lucy taunted

Kat sighed "i hope nothing bad comes from this..
Liam: Knowing them, who knows.... So, what do you wanna do? I think they'll be here a while.
*Bryce and Lucy began*
Kat looked around "race ya?" she asked, pointing at one of the racing games with the steering wheels.
Liam: Alright, I'm game... But, I'll have you know I'm a bit of a speed demon....
Kat giggled "then i guess i'm gonna loose"

"Ha!" Lucy exclaimed " i just kicked your butt"
Bryce: Grr... You just got lucky, come on! We're not done!
Liam: Hm, we'll see...
Lucy grinned brightly. "your on!"

Kat walked over and slid into the seat of one of the machines. "lets see how well i do."
*Liam headed to the machine next to Kat*
Liam: Same here....
*Bryce and Lucy continued on once more*
Kat sat down at the machine and slipped some coins in to start it.
Lucy cheered loudy behind them while Stacy and Zander went to the claw machines across the room.
*Liam put some coins in to begin as well*
Bryce: Uuuuugggghhhhh.... You've got to be cheating somehow..... There's no way!!!
" i told you. i'm good." Lucy teased

Kat gripped the wheel and waited for the countdown to start. She wasn't the best at gaming but hopefully she didn't make a fool of herself.
Bryce: There's just no way..... Whatever... I'll be back, I need some air.. *He got up and went outside*
*The countdown ended and GO showed up on the screens*
Liam: Here we go....
Kat gripped the wheel tightly and pressed down on the pedal. her car took off like a shot, merging with the computer drivers on the track.

"I hope he's okay.." Lucy mused watching Bryce storm out. "i guess i should have gone easy on him.."
*The man once again stood at his base, he saw Bryce as the next prey*
Man: Yes, the gaming world should be your domain alone... Now it's time for you to take it back.. Fly , my little akuma, and evilize him.
*A dark butterfly landed on Bryce's watch and darkened it, all of a sudden he changed and his outfit represented network nodes*
Bryce: Yes.... It's time for the Game Master to school them now.... *He entered the arcade and grinned* This place is my domain, and mine alone! *As he said this, little clusters of data began to swarm around the arcade*
Liam: *He looked around* What the.....
Kat, Lucy, Stacy and Zander all turned in surprise to see Game Master collecting data.
"yo. Dude what are you doing? " Zander remarked, taking a step closer.
Bryce: *He took the data into himself* Hm..... *He surrounded Zander in the clusters of data and formed a data prison* Welcome to my game Zander... A game where I rule over all.... Your game... Prisoner....
Liam: No way..... *He looked in shock*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Stacy quickly hid and Lucy turned an ran.
Kat looked at Liam before she got out of the machine and ran after Lucy.
Liam: ..... I have to get everyone out of here.... But how... There's no way I can make a move.... He'll block the exits off in a matter of seconds...
During the chaos, Kat slipped into the bathroom. it was empty.
"okay, Briar, Lets play!" Kat transformed once more and stepped out of the bathroom.

She grabbed the first person who ran past her. Stacy.
"hey, listen to me." Kat remarked.
"w-ho are you?" Stacy stuttered in surprise.
"i'm a good guy. Listen. get everyone to the fire escape as quietly as you can. i'm going to go distract Game Master."
with a nod Stacy was off, gathering people.

Kat lept onto one of the arcade machines and called out to game master "Hey! Games over Game Master!"
Bryce: Hehehe... Well.. Looks like you've arrived.... And for your information, the game is only just beginning...
Kat grinned " hate to say this Game Master. But i'm about to crash your game."
Bryce: Yeah? *As he said this, the data clusters surrounded Kat and turned into cluster soldiers* Seems like you don't get to make that decision...
Kat cracked her whip and grinned a toothy grin "I think i can deal with you until Pheonix arrives"
*Liam slipped into the men's room*
Liam: Good.... Zinny, Take Flight. *He transformed and went out from the bathroom exit and reentered the arcade*
Bryce: Well... Another player has entered... Good! Now the fun can truly begin!
Liam: Hm,
*The soldiers turn and run after Liam*
Liam: *He dodged attacks and took down the clusters one by one*
Bryce: Did you think it was that easy, *He created more soldiers, this time 2 times more*
Liam: Hiding behind your soldiers? Come on...
Bryce: You have to fight waves before you fight the main enemy...
"good thing we're still at full health" Kat joked, snapping her whip at some soldiers.
Liam: Right, *He continued to break the soldiers into clusters one by one* Why does it feel like it won't end?!
Bryce: Don't worry, you'll be at your end.. Then I'll have your miraculouses...
Liam: Fat chance pal, you couldn't get them if you quested for em!
Bryce: Aren't you quite the clever ones?! *He fired a blast of data at Liam*
Liam: *He dodged it* Face it, you're outnumbered and outmatched!
Bryce: Am I? *He smirked* Frame Delay! *He made Liam's move a bit different, his body wasn't moving, but his brain was telling it to move, almost like he was real life lagging*
Liam: Why... My actions... Are delayed...
Bryce: Don't you know about online play? This... Is how it is...
Kat could help but giggle. "that's why you have someone to take the aggro off the person lagging." she swung her whip and crashed it into some soldiers.
"hey, you useless pieces of pixel. over here!" she taunted. "you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!"
*The soldiers, who had no actual brains, took to the taunt and went after Kat*
Liam: Thanks Blanc... *He began to be able to move his body like he wanted, no more delays* Well, looks like your lagswitch is about over....
Bryce: Hehehe.... Yeah, but the battle is still far from over Phoenix!
using her whip she wrapped up the soldiers and threw them back at Game Master. "Lag is always a pain during games. I say we beat this boss before it starts up again."
her ear twitched at the sound of the emergency escape door closing with a click.
Bryce: Try it if you can! *He blasted the soldiers* Alright... *He jumped down to their level* Very well..... Let's party!
Liam: Yeah..... Let's! *He said dodging a blast and moving in*
Kat grinned. lunging for Game Master at a quick pace, dodging blasts and leaping over game consoles that had been knocked over.
"now..wheres his akuma.." She remarked. looking at his person as she moved.
Liam: *He scanned Game Master* It's his watch! *He said as he continued to dodge blasts, he then noticed that he had data clusters around it* He won't make it easy either...
"Challenge accepted." Kat grinned. jumping away at the last second and flicking her whip to wrap around game master
Bryce: U U D D L R L R B A *He phased through the whip and freed himself* Did you really think I'd make it that easy for you? *He stopped Liam and took him down as he held his arm* My games... My rules....
Liam: You used a cheat code?!
Bryce: I mean, I'm the one that's able to keep the system broken... This game doesn't allow any outside exploits..
"even cheaters can be beat. it just takes some time." Kat remarked, pulling her whip back. "it takes only two steps. Step 1: Lock on. Step 2: PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B"
Kat swung her whip again, and again in a relentless wave of attacks, hoping to snag Game Master.
Bryce: *Every way the whip moved, he was able to avoid it, it's like he was moving faster.]
Liam: He's anticipating every wave.... Wait a second..... He's seeing actions before they even happen! [He's had her trapped in the lagswitch without even knowing it. Which allows him to see where she'll attack, before the attack even lands, all he needs is to see to where she winds up, and he can anticipate it. But...] *He used a fire blast right at Game Master*
Bryce: Nice tr- *He got captured* What?!!!
Liam: Of course.... It's just like you gamers with this delusion of grandeur... You believe you're so good that you can never be beat.... That you should never be beat! Give it up! It's over now....
Kat pulled the whip tight with a grin, pinning Game Master in one spot. "hurry and grab that watch." she remarked.
Liam: *He grabbed the watch and broke the Akuma out of it and then he clapped his hands together and created a field that restored everything back to its former state before the battle*
Bryce: *Game Master dropped and Bryce returned* ..... Oh man.....