Lusamine Miscellaneous Scenario Roleplaying Thread

Lusamine posted on Jan 02, 2019 at 05:18PM
Fans can pick the topic that they want to role-play as long as it is not sexual. I am okay with anything that follows that single rule. There will be a total of three threads on this forum for different kinds of role-playing. The other two are for specifically realistic and supernatural scenarios, separated. Here is my original character for all of the role-plays I will participate in on this thread:

Name: Kitan Yatsura
Hobbies: Watching anime; reading manga; shopping
Favorite food: Strawberry shortcake
Favorite color: Yellow

Have fun!

fans can pick the topic that they want to role-play as long as it is not sexual. I am okay with anyth

Lusamine 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an IsoldeLillia said…
Okie!
This is the OC that I will be in this role-play:

Name: Sahiye Nekomori
Hobbies: Singing; cooking; fawning over VOCALOIDs
Favorite food: Sushi
Favorite color: Blue

How about we base this role-play off of Fairy Tail? We can be called the Shadow Talon Guild. Let's say we have to go on a mission, and in the mission, we have to defeat a couple of bandits that have been stealing from a nearby village. How 'bout that, everyone?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Okie! This is the OC that I will be in this role-play: Name: Sahiye Nekomori Age: 14 Gender
il y a plus d’un an Lusamine said…
That sounds great to me. We can start whenever you're ready, or when you feel like there are enough participants. Anyone else who jumps in can bounce around some ideas too if they want.
il y a plus d’un an IsoldeLillia said…
Ok! I want to wait till some other people arrive :3
il y a plus d’un an Lusamine said…
Will do!