Lost Predictions for the First Scene of S6

marissa posted on Jan 21, 2010 at 02:20PM
No Spoilers, Please!

With Season Six starting up just around the corner, I was wondering what everyone thinks the opening scene will be.

In Lost history, the opening scene of a season has usually been very confusing, but very exciting, with the character in the scene either being unknown to the audience (like Desmond was in season two, or Juliet in season three) or hidden from them (like Hurley in season four, or Pierre Chang in seaso five).

So, what's it going to be this time? Are we going to know who/what we're looking at right off the bat? Who will it be? On Island, or off?

My prediction is that it will open in Jacob's cabin. At first, we won't exactly know what we're looking at, but it'll click as soon as we see Claire. Jacob/Christian/Not!Locke will say something shocking, they're be dramatic music, the the "LOST" card will come up.
After that, I doubt we'll go back to the cabin. Everyone is wondering what happened after Jack set off the bomb, so I'm guessing that's what the main sotry will be about and the opening Claire-scene will be kind of forgotten.
I think they'll go back to that scene later on in the season, like they did in season five (with the opening scene being of Chang, and then returning to that scene later on when he ran into Daniel).

Either that, or they'll go old school - open up with an eye (probably Jack's) - somewhere we don't know. Maybe in LAX or something.

Anyways, that's my guess. What do you guys think?

Lost 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an hayley_pace said…
The writers have said that it will mirror season 1, so I'm thinking an eye, Jack's lol, but it won't be on the island, it will be at LAX in an alternate timeline. We'll see him and everyone landing at LAX getting their bags, not knowing each other, than we will see the:
LOST
Than we'll see Jacob's cabin or the statue. And we'll be confused, before we realize it's two realities...or something like that...idk actually I wish I had won that sweepstakes cause I'm sure my guess is totally wrong. :p
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Steve_McQueen64 said…
^Love both!
But I don't think that it will open with a Jack eye-open, I think that it will open with everyone standing in the jungle, wondeding what happened, and then they will realize they are still on the island, but the bomb and such are gone because there back in their original time! Then it will switch to (not)Locke and Ben, then later back to the first group...
I hope our guesses are wrong, because I really want to be surprised when it happens!
il y a plus d’un an Emm_xD said…
I kinda think the same. The season will either kick off with a Jacob scene (or Jacob's enemy) OR with someone's eye opening. I don't think it will be Jack's eye though, I can imagine it being someone that will really shock us. Like... Juliet, possibly? That'd be a good way to start the season :P

Whatever it is I hope they don't do a Hurley & Chang kind of opener. I don't really like the whole hidden thing :S
il y a plus d’un an marissa said…
^^ Juliet's eye would be really cool. I like the idea of someone we totally wouldn't expect... like Walt... or Aaron... or Vincent or something crazy, lol.

Or maybe I'll be not!Locke?
il y a plus d’un an Emm_xD said…
Vincent xD

Yeah not!Locke would be interesting. Although if we're gunna see not!Locke in the opening scene I don't know if it'll be his eye opening, it could be a scene with Jacob and/or Jacob's enemy. So many options! lol
il y a plus d’un an courtney7488 said…
I've noticed a little pattern with the season openers: seasons 4 and 5 parallel seasons 1 and 2. Season 1 opens with Jack, and season 2 opens with Desmond in the hatch (introducing the audience to DHARMA). In the first episode of season 4, Jack is the first person we see (like the pilot); the season 5 premiere opens with Chang in DHARMA times.

Anyway, because of this pattern, I predict that season 6's opener will parallel season 3's: it will show either Juliet or one of the Others.
il y a plus d’un an tuttleAC said…
Well i'm sure it'll toy with the plan to reset everything first and formost, placing us in a location that could be the LOST world we know and love or a reset world. I predict it will be a total mind frak :D