Lost Lost FOTM: June Nominations!

Emm_xD posted on May 20, 2009 at 01:19PM
Alright so I've seen this on quite a few spots already, and I thought it'd be really cool to start it here :) This is to acknowledge all the awesome, underrated fans we have here on the Lost spot!

Nominations?
So, it goes like this. You can nominate any fan which you deem has contributed a lot to the Lost spot, or a fan you just consider to be awesome :) You can post your nominations here, and once a sufficient amount of fans have been nominated I will put them all together into a pick (e.g Lost FOTM for May goes to...) and you can cast your votes.

The nominations will be taken every month and the winner will be decided on the start of every new month. The winner (This is the cool part... To me, anyway lol) will then be given a Lost Interview in which any Lost related questions will be asked (The interview will be posted in an article on here). Then, the winner will be able to ask questions for next month's winner and so forth.

You can vote for users who have previously been nominated, but it would be good to see some new nominations. Do not nominate previous winners. You can nominate more than one user, the more the merrier, there's no limit :D

Previous Winners
FOTM for May 2009: link
FOTM for June 2009: link
FOTM for July 2009: link
FOTM for August 2009: link
FOTM for September 2009: link
FOTM for October 2009: link
FOTM for November 2009: link
FOTM for December 2009: link
FOTM for January 2010: link
FOTM for February 2010: link
FOTM for March 2010: link
FOTM for April 2010: link
FOTM for May 2010: link

The nominations will start as of now and will end June 25th. The pick will also be created on June 25th and the closing date will be July 1st.

Please do not vote for yourself.

So, get your nominations in now! Lost FOTM for June goes to?
last edited on Jun 04, 2010 at 01:33PM

Lost 137 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...