Law and Order Central (All of them) Why is yours the best??

svu_luver posted on Dec 14, 2008 at 04:15AM
Okay this is where you can discuss why either Law and Order, SVU, or CI the best....

Please don't get in any gigantic arguments

or

No cussing

=)

Law and Order Central (All of them) 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an svu_luver said…
S.V.U. is the best because it has a AWESOMEST cast and AMAZING writers who both make the show the jaw-dropping can't-get-up-from-the-couch-even-on-commer­cia­l show it is

.....LOL_XD.....

but I have absolutly nothing against CI or the origanal they're good too but everyone knows... SVU IS THE BEST!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an midnyte007 said…
The original Law & Order is the best because it's all about the cases, and not the personal drama of the characters. As a law school student, I also appreciate how accurately they represent the law.
il y a plus d’un an benslerisluv said…
SVU is the best because of the chemistry. Not just the chemistry between chris and marska/el and liv but with all the actors. Even through your television set you feel a connection with them.

CI to me has had a wonderful past two seasons but the ones before that in my opinion were slightly less than good

and I've never been interested in the original but thats just me.
il y a plus d’un an mariskarox100 said…
SVU is just the best! Deal with it!!!
il y a plus d’un an elliotishot said…
SVU will always be my favrote. I just get hooked on the cases, the chemistry between characters, everything! I still like CI and the original. In fact when I come home from school I watch the original 3-4 episodes of it, then CI in the evening and then SVU if its on. If SVU or CI is on during the original I will watch them insted
il y a plus d’un an iluvtheshow said…
Okay, I personally don't really enjoy the original. It might be from lack of watching but I just don't. Everyone, (Well mostly everyone), knows that i like both SVU and CI. CI is the best in my opinion because it is unique and MUCH easier to ship. There are no physical barriers to a B/A realationship where as in any E/O scenario you must get rid of Kathy. Stabler has a family so it is harder to ship those two. Midnyte007, I feel kinda the opposite. I like the in depth background on the characters. It makes you like the show more and it also makes the characters easier to relate to. My opinion. :)