Labyrinth Write the way toi want

Jareth_baby2010 posted on Oct 02, 2008 at 10:37PM
I decided to make a forum topic where you can your own labyrinth story! You can write whether sara gets with jareth or not,the outcome...whatever! however you want the story! Please write some stories:) This is just for fun...

Labyrinth 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Jareth_baby2010 said…
I relize that there are 2 other forums like this. If someone can delete the other 2 I'd be much abliged...I didn't relize I posted it twice...
il y a plus d’un an shadowlotr said…
This is a cool idea, but I don't think many people are going to write a story on a forum topic. Have you ever been to fanfiction.net? Its this site where you can write stories about books and movies ect. there are some good labyrinth ones:)
link
il y a plus d’un an SebbyxEverlove said…
Mine would end up with me in a ballroom having a masquerade but being stabbed in the heart...by a poison dagger...by someone who claimed to love me...hearing the last song playing as I see the eyes of someone I truly love who truly loves me back and watching them scream and run to my side as I die. I'd be a prince btw...And its not EXACTLY a Labyrinth story...but...it kind of fits the topic...kind of x.x srry...