Kristen Stewart Kristen Stewart ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Aug 17, 2010 at 10:23PM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Kristen has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

Twilight
(2008) PG-13
When Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) moves to a small town in the Pacific Northwest to live with her father, she starts school and meets the reclusive Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a mysterious classmate who reveals himself to be a 108-year-old vampire. Despite Edward's repeated cautions, Bella can't help but fall in love with him, a fatal move that endangers her own life when a coven of bloodsuckers try to challenge the Cullen clan.

In the Land of Women
(2006) PG-13
Leaving the pain of a high-profile breakup with a famous actress behind him in Los Angeles, disillusioned writer Carter Webb (Adam Brody) heads to the Michigan home of his ailing grandmother (Olympia Dukakis) with plans to nurse her back to health. But he doesn't count on assistance from a family of women (including Meg Ryan and Kristen Stewart) living across the street, who help him heal by drawing him into their lovely world.

Into the Wild
(2007) R
Sean Penn directs this drama based the best-selling true account of a young man who gives up everything -- including his trust fund and ties to a seemingly stable family -- to lead a solitary life in the wild. Eschewing convention to trek across Alaska's harsh and often unforgiving terrain, Christopher McCandless (Emile Hirsch) resolves to live off the land. But along the way, he encounters emotional obstacles and unexpected hardship.

The Runaways
(2010) R
Dakota Fanning stars in this musical biopic as Cherie Currie, lead singer of the 1970s all-girl rock group the Runaways, whose meteoric rise up the charts was saturated with drugs and other excesses of the era. Though the Runaways start out as a novelty act, the rock 'n' roll chops of Joan Jett (Kristen Stewart), Lita Ford (Scout Taylor-Compton) and the other girls lift the group to international stardom. Floria Sigismondi directs.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
(2010) PG-13
Danger stalks Seattle with a rash of mysterious killings that have Bella (Kristen Stewart) feeling less secure than ever in the third installment of this teen fantasy series based on the best-selling books by Stephenie Meyer. With a malevolent vampire continuing her quest for revenge from the sidelines, the human Bella must reconcile her love for Edward (Robert Pattinson), a vampire, and her growing feelings for Jacob (Taylor Lautner), a werewolf.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon
(2009) PG-13
In this sequel to Twilight directed by Chris Weitz (American Pie), Forks, Wash., resident Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is reeling from the departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and finds comfort in her friendship with Jacob Black, a werewolf (Taylor Lautner). But before she knows it, she's thrust into a centuries-old conflict, and her desire to be with Edward at any cost leads her to take greater and greater risks.
last edited on Aug 28, 2010 at 06:45AM

Kristen Stewart 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Cittycat19 said…
The Runaways have already been uploaded.
smile
The Cake Eaters (movie) haven't been uploaded what I know, just the trailer, some interviews and some still placed in the screencaps section but all of the screencaps haven't been uploaded. Uploading a few picture and put it in the screencaps section doesn't really count as the whole movie right? Well, I don't think so.
il y a plus d’un an nikki8green6 said…
hmmm
I have never seen cake eaters before so I wasn't sure if it was all of her scenes or not, I just saw that it had been uploaded in the screencaps section.
smile
Oh, that's interviews plus stills (which should be in the photo section). She is in the whole movie so the screencaps should be around 1000 (maybe more) if it's done right.
il y a plus d’un an nikki8green6 said…
smile
Okay... I removed it from the list so that someone else can upload it if they have it....