Knight Rider lt' keep this montrer running

mikehil3 posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 12:03AM
i am not to big on remakes, and i am a hugh fan of the 1980's knight rider. but for some reason, i just love this new knight rider.
the car is much cooler, (nothing agianst the Trans AM) but the mustange is cool, and all the modes, attack mode 4X4, the Suv and the van. i alwasy thgouth that the genaral lee was coolest, but kitt takes it all.
so let your friends know about the new knight. lets keep it going for at least 3 years.

Knight Rider 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an M_Knight said…
big smile
for a good few yrs and about 3 more seasons. lol jk let it live forever if it can last that long!
il y a plus d’un an aquasplash09 said…
smile
I think that ford will keep it going!!!
il y a plus d’un an BlacKnighT said…
big smile
It's one of the best shows I watched and it should last at least as the first "Knight Rider" because it has all the ingredients , and that car....man that car. I don't know why the people that loved the first series don't love this one just because they don't like the new car, I believe this show wouldn't had the same popularity among teens if it were just a lame copy of the 80's series. We are in the 21st century so it's pretty normal to have a 21st century car, considering that the old car was a advanced piece of technology then(in the series) it's doesn't say 21st century.