Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

Kingdom Hearts 3265 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3265

il y a plus d’un an Shadowsign said…
"Don't call me, Isabella," Izzy snapped, standing her ground as the girl stood. "What are you doing here? I thought I left you on Montressor."
"Well, you crashed that laughable excuse of a ship of yours, so it really wasn't hard to catch up. Lucky for you, some unfortunate events befell the king of your home, so I was without instructions." Rexi nodded towards Neo. "But then you came across him and eventually his pathetic Nobody." For some reason this made Izzy flinch and Rexi smiled widely. "Well, how could I resist?"
"Showing yourself now. Are you going to drag me back to the king?"
il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: What? Pathetic? He nearly gave his life to end Xehanort, he had his perks...
"Yeah, well, Izzy certainly noted his 'perks'," Rexi shot Izzy a look and her anger spiked.
"Get lost, Rexi."
"Fine. Come back home, Isabella."
"Never."
Velona: You never answered my question? What did you mean I was saying the wrong name?
"I'm not answering questions posted by fairies," the girl replied, twin daggers appearing in her hands. "Come on, now, Isabella. You have a war to fight."
Izzy summoned her Keyblade, taking a defensive stance. "Never."
Neo: A war?
Velona: Master I'm not liking this,
Velenzo: Neither am I
Neo: Alright, then transform,
Velona: *transforms into right hand sword*
Velenzo: *transforms into my left hand sword*
Neo: Not just fairies. Weapon fairies
"Back off, boy," Rexi warned, ice encasing her blades. "This is between Isabella and myself."
"Neo, she'd more dangerous than she appears. Be careful."

(G2G)
(Aight later)
Neo: *nods*
"Last chance, Isabella; Will you come willingly?"
"Stop calling me Isabella!" Izzy snapped, striking at the girl her dodged with unbelievable skill.
Neo: ... *charges at Rexi*
Rexi jumped back, sending a sheet of ice out across the ground. "But, what about you?" she taunted, deflecting another of Izzy's attack. "Neo, how do you feel about dear Isabella?"
Neo: ... Thoughts: Man, is this the right time? Well, I guess I should come with the truth... Out loud: Izzy. I... I love her...
"You what!?" Izzy spun around to face him, only to slip on the frozen ground, tumbling right into Rexi, who didn't miss the opportunity to grab her.
"Fell for the wrong boy, again, didn't you?" She taunted, ice spreading to Izzy's hand, keeping her frozen. "Oh well. Time to go."
Neo: Let her go, *fires dark and light fireballs* I won't let you take her
A dark portal appearing behind Rexi. Still holding the struggling girl tight in her grasp she stepped back into it. "Like you have much of a choice."
"Neo!"
Neo: I don't think so, *chases after Rexi into the portal just before it closed*
In the general chaos of darkness, Izzy broke away from Rexi's grip, grabbing onto Neo. Wherever the portal had been meant to go, well, it clearly didn't go there, Rexi loosing control, Izzy and Neo ending up out of the portal, landing on a cold wooden ground.
Neo: Where are we?
Izzy didn't answer, currently unconscious on the ground, Keyblade in her hand still. Confused angry voices could be heard from above, feet around them. Or, ah, tentacles, claws, talons and, hands.
"Just what the bloody hell is going on here?" An angry woman's voice cut through the others, the crowd parting to let her through, a large, stony man following her. "Captain Amelia of the RLS Legacy, and I demand you tell me how you got on this vessel."
Neo: We were transported here
"Transported? Mr. Arrow, please get these two up." The very cat-like woman folded her arms, waiting as the stony man heaved Neo up to his feet.
"The young lady appears to be unconscious, ma'am."
"Right then. Bring them both to my quarters." She turned, stalking off, her first mate nudging Neo to follow as he lifted Izzy carefully, the group ending up crossing the deck of this huge ship they were on, past the strange crowd, into the Captain's cabin.
Neo: So... Where are we? I've never been here before.
"First explain to me exactly how you got on my ship," Captain Amelia ordered. "Then I'll answer you're questions."
Neo: Alright, I hope you'll believe me when I say this... We were stuck in a dark portal, and we ended up going to the another side of the portal, next thing you know, we're here.
The captain opened her mouth to say something when Izzy shifted on the couch where she lay, sitting up and rubbing her head. "Ow, pain. What...?" She glanced up, seeing Amelia and the first mate. "Oh, ah, am I on Montressor again?"
Neo: Montressor?
"It's a wo- Neo!" Izzy sprung up, going past Archer to throw her arms around Neo. "I thought that crazy, well, I thought I wouldn't see you again."
Neo: Izzy, I'm glad you're awake, *smiling*
She smiled back, pulling away when Captain Amelia cleared her throat. "Did you say, Montressor?"
Izzy stepped back from Neo, inspecting the captain. "Yeah, I've been there before."
"Admiral Arrow, please go fetch our cabin boy." The stony man nodded and left the room, Izzy catching sight of the alien crew through the door.
"Wow."
Neo: Alright. What is this place? I know this ship must be called Montressor, but... I'm not too familiar with this world
Izzy shook her head, speaking before the captain could. "Montressor is the name of this, well, planet, part of a world, which is huge. Crazy huge."
"Crazy huge," Captain Amelia repeated, smirking slightly. "Yes, that is quite a way to put it. Montressor is the name of the port from which this ship, named the Legacy, departed."
Neo: Alright. But... I don't sense any heartless presence here, nor Unversed... At least... I don't think so yet...
"Nor shall you," Amelia said. "I refuse to allow any such behavior on my ship. I am captain of a very important mission, and there will be nothing to hinder it."
Neo: Yeah, it's just, this is my first time here, so I kind of had a slight uneasy feeling
"Aside from that," Izzy said, her eyes shining. "What's this important quest?"
"Young lady, I cannot give that information out. My own crew doesn't even..." She broke off when the door opened, Arrow coming in with a dark haired boy about Neo and Izzy's age.
"You wanted to see me Capta-" He stopped, seeing who else was in the room. "Izzy!?"
Beaming, Izzy folded her arms, leaning against the wall casually, like she knew this coming. "Hey Jim."
Neo: Jim? Well... I'm Neo, I'm from... Destiny Islands, you probably never heard of it,
"Jim Hawkins," he said, crossing over to Izzy, still looking shocked. "How did you get here?"
"Oh, you know, same way I got here the first time," she said, hugging him in a friendly manner. "But, you're on this ship, on some quest, so I take it you're after the treasure."
"Of course!"
"Mr. Hawkings," the captain said warningly.
"Ma'am, Izzy is the one who helped me get the map to Treasure Planet in the first place."
Neo: Wait, Wait, what treasure?
"The treasure of Captain Nathaniel Flint," Jim said, turning to face Neo. "The greatest pirate who ever lived."
"Great story," Izzy agreed, nodding enthusiastically. "Great pirate with a massive treasure, hidden with no way to find it. Until Jim here got the map."
Neo: *sigh* Pirate business, I've already been through,,, 2 places with Pirates, and here I go again getting involved with more pirates...
"Pirate Treasure," Izzy corrected, Amelia saying, "There are no pirates on my ship."
Neo: Oh thank god... As much as I've gotten involved with Pirates, let's just say stealing treasure, could've cost me my life
"Now that's a story I want to hear," Jim said.
"Very well," Captain Amelia said. "The three of you go back to below deck. Mr. Hawkings, they will be your responsibility for now."
"Aye aye," he said, leading the way out and down.
Neo: Trust me, you'll hear it, *following Jim*
The ended up below deck Jim introducing them to the ship's cook, John Silver.
Neo: Please to meet you, Mr. Silver
"Oh, the pleasure's all mine, lad. And your companion is quiet lovely."
"Ah, thank you," Izzy said, sitting on a barrel, watching Jim sitting next to Neo.
Neo: So, you say the treasure is from Captain Nathaniel Flint, the greatest that ever lived correct?
"That's right," Izzy said, nodding. "From the story Jim told me when we met, he could swoop in out of nowhere, loot entire ships, and vanish without a trace. And he hid all his treasure in one place."
Neo: And that's the place we're heading to right now?