Kathiria82 Hi!!

maggs1994 posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 09:02PM
LOVE YA
last edited on Dec 24, 2007 at 06:14PM

Kathiria82 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an iluvjesse said…
She didn't make it for herself. Someone made it for her.
il y a plus d’un an Lila856 said…
she is the best fanpopper ever! she basically created all your & yo mommas favorite spots so SHUT YOUR MOUTH. maggs1994, hun, you`re a 12 year old boy, you have a crush on vanessa hudgeezz.. really just get a life =)
il y a plus d’un an greedo said…
there is only one kathiria...the girl adds some crazy amounts of good stuff
il y a plus d’un an megloveskyle said…
wow, you must be really mature..
il y a plus d’un an ilovehinder said…
i made this spot for her because she can't even keep track of all the spots she made. and she's so nice to me, she deserves to have a spot. i have never even heard of you maggs1994, so why do you just ask people to make you a spot? kathiria82 is a fanpop hero and everyone knows her because she is the best fanpopper there ever was. she didn't even ask me to make her a spot. i told her after i made it. you are just being selfish in asking people to make a spot for someone who contributes nothing and no one knows. maybe i'm being mean, but i'm just stating the truth
il y a plus d’un an alinazeer said…
i dont think we should be mad at maggs1994, she must be new and confused thats why she asked here.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Priscilita22 said…
yes, I agree with alinazeer...I don't think maggs1994 was asking for a spot for herself, she just didn't understand.
No need to be rude, just explain that you are a fan of her and that's why you made her spot. I didn't think maggs1994 was rude in asking, she just wanted to know, so no reason for being rude back. :D
well on something else, she commented that she deserves to have a spot. she doesn't. kathiria82 does because she posts everything and is extremely nice. and maggs1994 said kathiria82 was ugly. that was seriously messed up.
il y a plus d’un an Fuyu said…
Alright everyone, it's just the internet. Fanpop is supposed to be a nice community and whatnot, right?

If you're lucky enough to get a spot dedicated to you, good for you. If not, don't worry about it - it's no big deal. Like I said, it's just a page on the internet.

Maggs isn't the only one to have said silly things here, but she has her answer now, so let's forget this happened, k?
maggs1994, i have every reason to be mad at you. u called my friend ugly, so i'm not going to leave you alone about it. and i obviously care about people. i made a spot for her!
il y a plus d’un an x-missmckena-x said…
rite im a little confused, i myself am a fan of kathiria82 she is an awesome fanpopper, but when did maggs1994 ever call her ugly, the young girl is simply confused as to why someone has their own spot the least we can all do is explain that this was made as a gesture to show all her hard work has paid off not to have a go a younger people because they have become confused by something on fanpop instead we should be explain everything and anything to them to help, i really dont know what else to say except try and sort it, instead of letting stupid comment get out of control!
il y a plus d’un an stablerfan said…
can't we spread the love? maggs1994 just asked a question.we all have love for kathiria but gawd!!!
il y a plus d’un an Wilsonrules1994 said…
I think that maggs1994 was just asking a queston she my friend so leave her alone
on the question i posted, she added an option saying she was ugly, but i deleted it. and she has said a lot of things.
il y a plus d’un an maggs1994 said…
who cares drop it
NOW!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Snerkie said…
umm...you kinda brought it up again since the last thing was said 10 days ago...
il y a plus d’un an nonames said…
wow can u be any more immature maggs1994...

...and ilovehinder dont waste anymore time arguing with her. we all know kathiria82 is amazing!
il y a plus d’un an ThinkPink20 said…
As an unbiased scanner of forums, I'd like to put in my 2 cents. It's what I do.
Maggs: you got your answer. Now you're digging yourself into a bigger hole. My suggestion to you is just to delete the forum.

Ilovehinder: It's awesome that you made a spot and are showing your appreciation for kathiria. I can understand that it upsets you that someone insulted your friend, but it also shows character to be the bigger person in an argument.

That's just me, but like Fuyu said, it's only the internet. There's plenty of stuff you can do, why worry about one page of it? So, let's spread the love, and everyone visit the Peace on Fanpop spot.
il y a plus d’un an ThinkPink20 said…
Maggs, you can just delete the forum instead of telling people not to look at it. Because when you say, "Don't do it!" it only makes them want it more.