Japon Besides Anime/Manga what other things do toi want to see ou do in Japan?

CaRmA101 posted on Apr 27, 2014 at 08:51PM
For me I would gladly like to see the scenery and look for well known artists over there along with music and I'd probably go to one of those cultural festivals that don't make me go "wtf japan?". There's probably more on my mind but I don't want to make this a long "Topic".
 For me I would gladly like to see the scenery and look for well known artists over there along with m

Japon 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an -SkySplitter- said…
Learn all about their fantastic culture, while viewing all of it myself. There is definitely a lot to see there. Like, their traditions, food, and etc. It would be interesting to eat my favorite food, sushi somewhere other than the U.S.A. There would be a lot of interesting things to find in Japan that I don't know about and have never heard of, I would like to participate in Japanese festivals and ton of other things like that. I would also like to take a look at their historical landmarks, like that Shiba Inu one. There is more to Japan than just anime and Nintendo (Which I personally enjoy.). So, that's my answer for what other things I would absolutely enjoy to see in Japan. ^-^