Jacob Black TEAM JACOB??!!

pkrebelde posted on Feb 04, 2009 at 11:28PM
HEY GUYS WELL EVERYBODY IS SAYING WHY EDWARD IS SOO PERFECT AND THE BEST... BUT WE KNOW BETTER.. JAKE IS SOO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE...
NOW HERE IS WHERE YOU GUYS COME IN LETS SHOW OUR PRIDE BTW THIS IS OUR SPOT SO LETS GO...

IM TEAM JACOB BECAUSE...

HE IS LOYAL

Jacob Black 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an mrsblack_1089 said…
heart
I'm Team Jacob because he has depth. Edward has Bella, and that's his life. Jacob has his pack, his loyalty to his pack, his family, Bella, and his hobbies with the cars and motorcycles, etc. Edward is concerned about Bella's safety, Bella's happiness, Bella's comfort, Bella's mortality...I think you get the point. =D Jacob worries about other stuff, like protecting Nessie and the rest of the Cullens, making peace with Sam, Billy's safety, and Bella, too. In my opinion, Jacob's the perfect one. I'd want a guy who can talk and worry about something more than just ME. =D TEAM JACOB AND TEAM TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an jacobblackluvr said…
heart
im team jake cause he has a ggreat personality and he has a totally cool side and a totally HOT side (get it he he) and hes totally hot as in cute
il y a plus d’un an Small_Town_Gal said…
heart
I'm Team Jacob because truely he is the one with a personality. I mean Jacob is quite sarcastic. He makes Rose look totally evil even though he's the one picking on her. The wolf part also helps. A big animal right there with you always. Jacob changes the whole out line to the book with out Jacob there would be no book. Lastly Jacob is and always will be the underdog and I always root for the underdog no matter what.
il y a plus d’un an jacoblover14 said…
big smile
i am team jacob because... well you know
il y a plus d’un an Jacobs_girl420 said…
heart
I am Team Jacob because he's better than Edward and there is nothing better then a Taycob werewolf!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an HerMelody said…
smile
I'm Team Jacob because:
Jacob is loyal and a great friend, he was Bella's sun in her darkness.

He's a tongue-lolling, chuckling giant dog - the perfect companion!

He has more personality than Edward, more character. Jake has awesome hobbies and he's funny - I love sarcasm.

I would rather be with a guy I was totally, completely comfortable with, rather than a guy who made me nervous, made me have low self-esteem (examples: Bella's dazzled and loses her mind momentarily - her heart speeds and stops. Bella feels unattractive, unworthy).
il y a plus d’un an jacob4ever57 said…
smile
There are too many reasons to explain why I'm team Jacob!
I mean Jake is so amazing. He's totally willing to die for the people he loves and no matter what he's always there for Bella even though she toys around with him like...like a little frickin puppet!!!!
*sighs* sorry I hate Bella for doing that to him.
But anyways Jake is just the greatest guy ever and i wish all of the Jacob haters could see that! Because Jake isn't as bad as everyone thinks. He has emotions and feelings but they're too much of douche bags to figure that one out lol. Am i right? But anyways Team Jacob Forever!! ♥♥
il y a plus d’un an JacobForever said…
I am Team Jacob because he is caring. No matter what he did he made sure to ALWAYS put Bella first. Yes, he snapped at her, so what we have all snapped before. FYI Edward has before too, he just does it in a colder sense. But anyways, Jacob always puts what he thinks is best for Bella first.