Jacob Black Stephenie really loves Jacob

kctjohnson posted on May 16, 2008 at 07:11PM
I went to the book-signing of The Host and got to meet Stephenie. She is so much fun and is really humble! We weren't allowed to take pictures with her unfortunately.
When it was my turn to get my books signed, she looked up, saw my shirt, paused and exclaimed "I LOVE your T-shirt! I HAVE to get a picture of that!". Then she asked her husband, "Pancho" (real name Christian of course), to take a pic of me in my favourite T-shirt. It is a picture of the Japanese illustration of Jacob with the text "Once you go BLACK, you can never go back", and there was a Quileute Wolf Clan logo that I designed (see my avie). I know she loves taking pics of fans and their creative shirts, but I didn't see many people being asked so I was kinda flattered she liked (okay, she said 'love') my Jacob shirt. The way Stephenie looked, she really seemed like she loves Jacob and was happy to see that there are people who love him just as much as she does ;)

Jacob Black 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an jacob4ever57 said…
Wow ur lucky
il y a plus d’un an cheergeek said…
Ha! Take THAT Jacob haters!
il y a plus d’un an pink_martini2 said…
lol cheergeek.

I feel like she would do that with any creative idea on a shirt. Whichever character it is for.

But I'm glad she still helps us Jacob fans out by supporting him as much as she does.

And thats cool she liked your shirt! You should put a picture up of it here on fanpop!
il y a plus d’un an emma-jeff said…
Lucky you :) Im glad she loves Jacob because he needs all the love he can get with all the Jacob haters out there :)
il y a plus d’un an kctjohnson said…
It's beyond my comprehension how anyone could hate Jacob. He's so much more tangible and real than Edward. I like Edward of course, but Edwards don't exist in this worl. Whereas one might find a Jacob (then they're lucky!) XD
Me too kctjohnson. I remeber reading New Moon, and thinking 'How could you HATE this kid?'

I try put myself in others postions, and I understand that Jake DID kind of get in the way of Bellward. But he has such an awesome personality that people refuse to see.
That's because Jacob-haters view Edward with rose-colored glasses. They are incapable of seeing some of the horrible things that Edward did. Edward is as much a manipulator as Jacob, except I find Jacob's "manipulations" more straight-forward and forgivable. Edward makes me feel like he can do stuff behind my back without me knowing it, and when I DO find out, I can never tell what his motivations are. Edward would make me very nervous if I dated him. Plus I'd hate for my boyfriend to tell me what I can and can't do like he does.... *sigh*
Excellent point ^^

But just to be nice, I still love Edward, and I do see his imperfections.
Well, please note I said "Jacob-haters" so what I wrote earlier does not apply to "Switzerlands" *LOL*
Pshhh. I'm no Switzerlander,
If I had to choose, Jacob all the way!
cheergeek - I SO agree with you!!!! XD
il y a plus d’un an xjohjix said…
its one of her most important characters, of course she loves him =]
yea i deff went black during New Moon and i never went back ;)
il y a plus d’un an pkrebelde said…
that was awesome... who wouldnt like jacob black..
il y a plus d’un an Sharpay_Wolf said…
smirk
That is so great.beside who doesn't love Jacob
il y a plus d’un an niya429 said…
smile
would you mind if I added this to my jacob fansite as a fan encounter? I can link it back to your profile or any other site you want. let me know? Thanks!!!