Inkheart Series Cornelia Funke

poisonfang posted on Jun 04, 2008 at 11:21PM
Heya People,
I made a spot for the author! Please come check it out. Right now, I'm like the only one doing anything on it.. :( So it needs more visitors!!!!!! :D and what better place to find those visitors than on the Ink-Trilogy fan-spot! ;) Have a look. :) Please.

Inkheart Series 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Hermux-Tantamoq said…
I think I'm a member already XD
il y a plus d’un an 123cosmo4 said…
I'm starting a riot. I looked it up and everyone in the upcoming Inkheart movie is so ugly or terrible. Dustfinger is a creep. A ugly creep with a weasel instead of Gwin and Farid looks absolutely uglified. Who here agrees with me! Riot! Riot!
il y a plus d’un an 18wanda said…
Riot! Riot!
Yeah, Wanda! Let's riot! I want to jump off a bridge at the sight of Farid. Gosh! Besides that, Dustfinger is a blonde!
il y a plus d’un an lori521 said…
what is with u guys??????dustfinger is NOT a creep and Dustfinger is NOT A BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LET THEM RIOT U POISONFANG!!!!!!
Riot! Riot!
il y a plus d’un an alvinseville said…
dustfinger is how i imagined him, same with Mo and Elinor. But Meggie and Farid. AND BASTA!!! In the book they say Basta had a THIN face not like the actor playing him...
il y a plus d’un an xGeorgie said…
OMG.... i haven't seen the film but the trailer itself put me off...

It looks completely wrong - i mean, why was there a car involved???
Meggie looks wrong
dustfinger looks wrong
Mo looks wrong

And 3 books in 1 film??? There must have been LOADS left out...

I'm sooo annoyed - I refused to go and seee it in the cinema but knowing me I'll probably end up downloading it or buying it or something

=P
il y a plus d’un an daddiesgirl said…
angelic
GUYS!!!! Enough already! Must we fight? We all have a right to our own opinions. We are all fans here and we can all put our own thoughts to be viewed. And I think it is brilliant that a spot has been made for the author. It was very generous to think about Cornelia Funke.
il y a plus d’un an Cola020 said…
tongue
Daddies Girl RIGHT ON
il y a plus d’un an 18wanda said…
Yeah. The peacemaker. We need one of those in a world of havoc.