Dolores Umbridge: the horrible woman who is the most cruel and hated character in the Harry Potter series. Here are 100 reasons as to why I hate Dolores Umbridge.
1) She believes in extremely harsh, severe, and cruel punishments.
2)Too much pink.
3) She's just doesn't make sense. Like, how she tells everyone to raise their hands if they want to speak, but then she ignores them.
4) She's racist. Well, she's technically "half-breed-ist", because she thinks wizards and witches are better than centaurs, werewolves, goblins, elves, etc. I hate that, because without the help of a lot of half breeds,...
5. Ginny-For starters, I l’amour her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I l’amour it when she has that white fleur in her hair, it's pretty. I also l’amour her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before toi start calling me weird, let me explain. Have toi seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I l’amour her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I l’amour Luna's looks! She's stunning! I l’amour her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I l’amour her un radis, radis earrings, they compliment her...
1) Scream and shriek loudly and tell them you're speaking Mermish. 2) Always speak in a British accent (if you're not from the UK) 3) Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter livres & movies. 4) Crowd their boîte mail with HP-related emails, and make sure the subject are misleading. 5) Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and demand they treasure it forever. 6) Pretend toi can do magic. 7) Yell "Crucio!" ou "Avada Kedavra!" if they insult Harry Potter. 8) If you're late for something, blame it on your broken Time Turner. 9) Sort every person toi meet into one of the Hogwarts houses....
How often does it happen that we decide to watch a film in the theatre, then chercher it online, and then leave it to finish downloading first so that we could watch it some other time, and then end up, ultimately, forgetting about it altogether? Quite often, I’d say! There’s nothing wrong in choosing to download the film toi are here for, but when toi can link, why not simply sit down and enjoy it first, and then worry about whether toi want to keep this film with your forever! It’s not only acceptable in the film-fan world, but it’s also the idea in vogue. Furthermore, outing to cinema...
What was Ron thinking when he received his prefect badge? What if Molly never showed up when Hermione was 'trying' to congratulate him?
It is from Ron's POV. Set is before 5th an when he received his prefect badge. Some actions will be similar to what JKR wrote but some will be different.What would've been Ron's reaction if Molly never showed up? End will be different from what JKR wrote.
Is It Worth Crying?
In his letter?
He's shocked beyond point when he came to know that Harry hadn't been made prefect; but what he was feeling now can't be...
I have been on the Harry Potter spot for a while now and I constantly find myself getting asked "why do toi like Bellatrix?" So I decided to type up this article. Thank toi lifeisgoodx3 for inspiring me to do so.
So why would some one like a person who killed Sirius, Dobby, Tonks, and tortured Hermione and the Longbottms? Well I actually have multiple reasons as to why I like her; Bellatrix stands for what she believes in, she's crazy and funny, pretty, unique, strong and confident, she has an interesting story behind her, I can relate to her, she has potential to be a good guy, and I have a...
Ever wondered what the dedications at the beginning of each Harry Potter book mean? toi can find all the réponses on this page!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher/Sorcerer's Stone For Jessica, who loves stories, for Anne, who loved them too, and for Di, who heard this one first. Explanation: Jessica is JK Rowling’s twelve-year-old daughter. Anne was Jo’s mother, who, unfortunately, died of Multiple Sclerosis on December 30th, 1990. Dianne, ou “Di," is Jo’s younger sister who she read Philosopher/Sorcerer’s Stone before Jo sent it off to be reviewed.
I'm basing this review mostly on J.K. Rowling's official words and a little on the books's content. I write this regarding how the question of the educating style is often pondered and some even think "all pure-bloods were accueil schooled".
The purity of one's blood is not relevant to how a child is schooled before Hogwarts. With the exception of families like Malfoys ou Blacks who would probably die before sending their kids amongst muggles to learn anything. But whatever few pure-blood families there were left - as far as I see - most of them are not known to be like those two, but have a respectable...
par now everyone probably knows I have a crazy thing for Bellatrix and think she's the most wonderful thing that has happened to the HP series. But there are some huge differences between book Bella and movie Bella. But gosh dammit, I l’amour them both! Here's why.
Book Bella for me is everything I look for in a villainess. She's ruthless, she's wild, and she's got no mercy and no qualms about her bad deeds.While movie Bellatrix does share this trait I feel as though she has her moments of guilt. I say this because I really don't know how else to interpret this;