Harry Potter vs Twilight What's the Wildest/Funniest/Just-Plain-Weirdest Anti Thing You've Done?

katara529 posted on Nov 23, 2010 at 04:29PM
Confusing title, I know.

Harry Potter AND Twilight fans can post, it can also be something a friend/relative's said/done
last edited on Jan 26, 2013 at 12:37AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Ms_Mea said…
Well, I once fought with a Twihard so loud that our teacher had to shush us :P
il y a plus d’un an Lord-Voldemort said…
big smile
I'm in the process of highlighting all the "perfect" "beautifus" "I" and purple prose in Twilight!
il y a plus d’un an DracoLuver said…
Well, I despise Twilight so much, that I have to tell other people why. So just last week, me and my best friend got in a fight (she likes Twi.) I was explaining why the writing style is horrible and she was like, "but you gotta admit, the descriptions are good." And then I was like, "That's the worst part!" Anyway, the next day, I went on her FB and posted dozens of links that said "Meyer's Writing Sucks."

And then, my other friend Britni and I were talking and I went in a ranting-mode, so now everyone thinks I'm obsessed with Twilight because I've watched all the movies, read the books, and talk about it 24/7. *sigh*
il y a plus d’un an Ms_Mea said…
lol Poor Dracoluver! I'd hate to be thought of as a Twihard :P
il y a plus d’un an GemonkDruid said…
In Maths class, we were having a discussion about cold stuff (don't ask) and my friend next to me was about to say "The coldest thing in the world is..." and I passed a note to her saying Edward Cullen, and she laughed out loud.
il y a plus d’un an mina_sit said…
laugh
i give to some twihard friends this link: link
then i asked them to prove wrong the points
il y a plus d’un an TheLoneWolf said…
I was on a rollercoaster with my brothers and cousins a few years ago and we spent the whole ride yelling 'TWILIGHT SUCKS! READ HARRY POTTER!' to people...but I don't think anyone heard us...I think I was nine....
il y a plus d’un an phoenixwand said…
^lol! I would definately do that!! :D

Anyhu, my friend is in awe of twilight so much so that she is planning to change her boyfriend's name to Edward (I know, why the hell am I friends with such people!!?). She gets to my nerves when she is on her 'iiiiiiii loooovvveeee edwaaaarrrd' mode. On her birthday I gave her a t-shirt that read HP had Robert Pattinson first! :p lol! Man she was irked n I was happppiiieeeeee :D
il y a plus d’un an cassie-1-2-3 said…
I didn't watch some movies.
I complained a little on Facebook once.

That's about as bad as it gets.