Showing Replies 49801-49850 of 54807

il y a plus d’un an SEEKER6 said…
big smile
Hey! LunA
il y a plus d’un an wotcher-tonks said…
AHHHH WE'RE ALMOST TO 2,000
big smile
Isnt this the point where we either have a picture contest or post a bunch of random crap just to get to 2000? :) hahahahaah its offical: 1993 to 100
blush
Can someone explain to me why they make justin bieber shirts in mens sizes?
il y a plus d’un an traceyhp said…
cool
Hai Guys!!

Whassup?
il y a plus d’un an gaycheese said…
tw1lyte izz sooooooo mcuhh bettah then herie pooper LOLLZZZ BCuzz iT hav a PL00TTT n herpes onyl hav majik and stuff so how iz THAT reelistik????? u guyz r sooo st00pid 4 sayin that stefani myerz iz a badd riter.i hav a qoot from twilite that pruves that itz tha bezt boook in the warld and iz bettah thenn alll ov tha so-colled "classick" books lyke narnia wich is rlly old itz lyke bak in the war times 100 yrs ago or the oldezt book i eva herd ov wich iz aladin wich haz a jeenie.herez the qutoe that night edwardstarred in my dreamsas usual. howeverthe climate of my uncosnsousnsss had changed it thrilled with same electricty had charfed the afternoon and i tossed and turned resstlessly waking often it waz only int eh early hors of the mrning tht i finnally snk intoan exhasteddremless sleep. see that sentnse had a lots of descrpshon unlyke this quoteov i got frum mi cuzzinz herry p book my cuzzin iz sooo uggly n shee iz also st00pid lyk u gyz she sez if i wuz twise as smart az i m now i wud b abssollotly stupppid wich duznt mayk sens. n my bruthr allwayz taks her side wen we fite about tw1lyte. enyweys lol herrs tha qoote and freds eyez staired withoutseeing the gostof hiz lastlaff still etchd aponhis face. thats soooo layme n the ather shud now mor abowt grammer ur not sppozedto strt a sentense with and n hoo the helliz fred all i now is herry DUMBldoor whatsisface with the beerd n ron and magonnaggalll thatsoooo st00ppiddd lol now im dunn sorrry i rote a lot i dont even rite thtt much 4 skool hahahaha see u cantt top that!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
gaycheese: Your obviously new. Here is my response to your "argument":

"tw1lyte izz sooooooo mcuhh bettah then herie pooper LOLLZZZ".

That is an opinion. It proves nothing.

"BCuzz iT hav a PL00TTT n herpes onyl hav majik and stuff so how iz THAT reelistik?????"

Every book has a plot. Yes, Harry Potter has magic, and that's because that's what the book is about. No one said magic was realistic. This is fiction. So, explain to me how vampires and "shapeshifters" are realistic if magic isn't.

"u guyz r sooo st00pid 4 sayin that stefani myerz iz a badd riter."

AGAIN. That's an opinion. Get over it. In our opinions, she IS a bad writer. In your opinion, she's not. It's all about preference.

"i hav a qoot from twilite that pruves that itz tha bezt boook in the warld and iz bettah thenn alll ov tha so-colled "classick" books lyke narnia wich is rlly old itz lyke bak in the war times 100 yrs ago or the oldezt book i eva herd ov wich iz aladin wich haz a jeenie"

Oh, you have a quote! Wonderful. But a quote from a book doesn't prove it's better then another book. It's better then all the classic book. Riiiiight... try saying that in ten years when Twilight is a thing of the past and future generations are still reading The Chronicals of Narnia, or books about the war, or Aladin. Those are books that will always be around because they are magnificent stories told by amazing authors. Harry Potter has lasted this long while Twilight has been around for only a few years. Who's to say? Harry could live forever, while Edward and Bella die out. Ironic, huh?

"herez the qutoe that night edwardstarred in my dreamsas usual. howeverthe climate of my uncosnsousnsss had changed it thrilled with same electricty had charfed the afternoon and i tossed and turned resstlessly waking often it waz only int eh early hors of the mrning tht i finnally snk intoan exhasteddremless sleep."

WTF does that have to do with Twilight being better then Harry Potter? Yes, it's deep and emotional. So are quotes from the Potter books. *SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ OR SEEN DH!* "No - no - no!" someone was shouting. "No! Fred! No!"
And Percy was shaking his brother, and Ron was kneeling beside them, and Fred's eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face.
- Percy Weasley
"Lord Voldemort is merciful. I command my forces to retreat, immediately. You have one hour. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured. I speak now, Harry Potter, directly to you. You have permitted your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. I shall wait one hour in the Forbidden Forest. If at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given yourself up, theb attle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Harry Potter, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every man, woman, and child who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour."
I could put more, but it would be like writing the entire HP series in a comment.

"see that sentnse had a lots of descrpshon unlyke this quoteov i got frum mi cuzzinz herry p book my cuzzin iz sooo uggly n shee iz also st00pid lyk u gyz she sez if i wuz twise as smart az i m now i wud b abssollotly stupppid wich duznt mayk sens."

So you find the ONE sentence from Twilight with depth. kudos to you. I can't believe you are stereotyping us. That is rude and dissrespectful. And yes, I agree with your cousin and I hope she reads this. You know what doesn't "mayk sens"? Your typing. I can barely read it.

"n my bruthr allwayz taks her side wen we fite about tw1lyte."

AWWW! Tell him I said good job and to keep it up!

"enyweys lol herrs tha qoote and freds eyez staired withoutseeing the gostof hiz lastlaff still etchd aponhis face."

That is the saddest line ever written. I cry every time I read it. So do lots of others. You ought to respect Fred Weasley. Now I seriously have a problem with you. Get your priorities straight. And some grammar lessons.

"thats soooo layme n the ather shud now mor abowt grammer ur not sppozedto strt a sentense with and n hoo the helliz fred all i now is herry DUMBldoor whatsisface with the beerd n ron and magonnaggalll thatsoooo st00ppiddd lol now im dunn sorrry i rote a lot i dont even rite thtt much 4 skool hahahaha "

Joanne Rowling did NOT start the sentence with "n" as you can see from the quote I posted above ^. Your saying a woman who wrote a book that millions of people have read needs to check HER grammar. Check your grammar first. You might want to start with the fact that you spelled grammar wrong... YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO FRED IS?!? Fred is an amazing character and he has so much more depth and laughter and family and braveness then every character in Twilight COMBINED. He was an brother, friend, boyfriend, fighter, a supporter of Harry, he was a good guy, a son, a amazing character in an amazing book that you ought to read sometime! "DUMBLdoor"? It's Dumbledore, thank you very very much. Yes, I agree that it is so stupid that your your saying a book, from which you only know FOUR characters, sucks.

"see u cantt top that!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm sorry hunny. I did top it. And you can actually read mine.

Get a grammar lesson. Read a book that will get you back some of those lost brain cells, get some grammar lessons, stay in school, and please, PLEASE don't come back until you have something intellegent to say.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
smirk
Yes, this is true. Bring it.
 Yes, this is true. Bring it.
hmmm
Who's on here right now?
il y a plus d’un an FawkesTears said…
Gaycheese, I would suggest you see an eye doctor, because every who reads that will need one as well.
smile
Lol :) that was pretty difficult to read :/
^Seeker6 I agree.
And great job on making since of what gaycheese posted and effectively defended against! I honestly didn't know what that person was saying with their typing. And I thought I saw the word 'herpes' in their post as well. LOL!!
Here I will try and decode it: What gaycheese said (in readable form):
"Twilight is so much better than Harry Potter. *laughs like a crazy fangirl* Because it has a plot and Harry Potter only has magic how is that realistic? You guys are so stupid for saying that Stephanie Meyer is a bad writer.I have a quote from twilight that proves that it's the best book in the world and is better then all of the so-called "classic" books like narnia which is really old it's like back in the war times 100 years ago or the oldest book I ever heard of which is aladin which has a genie. Here's the quote: that night edward starred in my dreams as usual. However the climate of my unconscious had changed. It thrilled with same electricty had "charfed" the afternoon and I tossed and turned restlesly waking. Often it was only in the early hours of the morning that I finally sunk into an exhausted dremless sleep. See? That sentence had a lots of description unlike this quote I got from my cousins harry potter book. My cousin is so ugly and she is also stupid, like you guys, she say if i was twice as smart as i am now i would be absolutely stupid which doesn't make sense. (*It actually makes loads of sense*)
and my brother always takes her side when we fight about twilight. Anyways *laughs again* here is the quote: And Percy was shaking his brother, and Ron was kneeling beside them, and Fred's eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face. That is so lame and the other thing you should know more about grammAr your not suppossed to start a sentence with and! and who the hell is fred? all i know is harry, Dumbledore, ron and mcgonnigal. that is so stupid *laughs* now i am done. sorry i wrote a lot i dont even write that much for school *laughs*

AVADA KEDAVRA to you.
il y a plus d’un an StarKidWeasley said…
Seeker6, that was awesome. I hate to butt in on this forum, but I had to say that.
meh
^tracey: Oh my gosh, I know right?! GAH! I blew up when she said she didn't know who Fred was. HOLY CRAP. and her saying that Joanne neads to check her grammar because she started a sentence with "and"! gaycheese i hope you realize that your grammar is horrible. and don't call me some freaky twenty year old with a masters degree. CAUSE I AINT. Ugh.
big smile
^ StarKidWeasley: :))))) Your not butting in! Thanks, I've never done that before, so thanks for the support! :)
Oh loll i m new but that duznt maykme dum. imma disaggry wit u n giv u reezuns y.
"No one said magic was realistic. This is fiction. So, explain to me how vampires and "shapeshifters" are realistic if magic isn't.' DUH vampyrs r ppl n ppl r soooo reelistic lol n get ur fakts rite ther werewulfz NOT shapshiftrs.
Riiiiight... try saying that in ten years when Twilight is a thing of the past and future generations are still reading The Chronicals of Narnia, or books about the war, or Aladin. Those are books that will always be around because they are magnificent stories told by amazing authors. Harry Potter has lasted this long while Twilight has been around for only a few years. Who's to say? Harry could live forever, while Edward and Bella die out. Ironic, huh?
so u sayin that old books r good? LOLL thats soooo st00pid. enuf sed.
And yes, I agree with your cousin and I hope she reads this.
oh that pruves it u aggrey wit my cuzin so that mayx u just az dum.
''Your typing. I can barely read it.'
see u cant evun reed.

i decided 2 b nice n did wut u sed n told my bruthr. he sed im crewelly depryvng a villaje sumwere ov an idiot. yeah he's rite bcuz YOUR tha idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
That is the saddest line ever written. I cry every time I read it. So do lots of others.
wow not onnly r herry pooper fans stoopid but their also crybabbys!

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO FRED IS?!? Fred is an amazing character and he has so much more depth and laughter and family and braveness then every character in Twilight COMBINED. He was an brother, friend, boyfriend, fighter, a supporter of Harry, he was a good guy, a son, a amazing character in an amazing book that you ought to read sometime! Yes, I agree that it is so stupid that your your saying a book, from which you only know FOUR characters, sucks.

wow fred is so tottally cool NOT. edward is sooo hot n he can run fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so hez better than all tha herrry potter caractherz combynd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n edward smellls gud!!!!!!!

oh yah? how meny twiglit carcters can U naym??? more then 4? i dont think soo!!!!!!!!!!

il y a plus d’un an MeLikeyHermione said…
big smile
Gaycheese, You scared me for a moment. I actually thought you were serious.
wut do u mean i m serous
il y a plus d’un an StarKidWeasley said…
gaycheese, I think that you are a troll. No one can type like that without serious effort to look stupid. And I am pretty sure that Seeker6 can name more than 4 characters in Twilight.
il y a plus d’un an Gred_and_Forge said…
^^ I think you might want to try the Twilight 1000 reasons or the debate forum

link
bachi >.>
^^^I really didn't understand what you've typed Gaycheese, but you shouldn't disrespect your family to a group of people you've just met on the internet. It's not only rude, but shows that you don't too much care at all for them. And also, Seeker6 is not even close to "dum", she just translated most of your grammatical error-filled post for the rest of us. Nearly all of your words were indecipherable. And FYI, some of the new people who comes to this forum in favor of Twilight most often embarrasses the whole fandom. And I know most Twilight fans type coherently on this post so please do us this favor and ask one of them to help you with most of your spelling? Coherent posts and some respect is all we ask of you.

il y a plus d’un an GemonkDruid said…
I saw the word 'herpes' and now I want to run for cover. O__o
What the? x]
Wi fi sucks
The one that the homosexual dairy product said.
You lost me :|
Never mind lol.

Hmmm... I'm thinking of putting up a link to a sound file where you can hear my singing. :P
Like a YouTube type of thing?
No, on tumblr. x] Coz Malloy gave a sample of her voice on FB, and I wanna do one too. :P
Oh that's right. You can upload audio on there. I totally forgot x]
FA FA FA FAILLLLL
Only now you know that? x]
:PPPPPPPPPP

It's there, if you wanna listen to mah faillll voice.
Let me look on my dash
YO DASH

YO YO YO

DASH
Aw, your voice doesn't suck balls ^_^

What song was that btw?
Homecoming lol :P
It was still good. I was expecting you to sing a rock song or something lol.

Welps, I'm extremely tired. Night niece! And good singing by the way (:
.... Homecoming IS a rock song. FA FA FA FAILLLLLLL
mischievous
Oh loll i m new but that duznt maykme dum. imma disaggry wit u n giv u reezuns y.

I never said being new made you dumb. I just pointed out the fact. Don't we have a rule that your not aloud to bash Harry Potter if you've never read it?

"No one said magic was realistic. This is fiction. So, explain to me how vampires and "shapeshifters" are realistic if magic isn't.' DUH vampyrs r ppl n ppl r soooo reelistic lol n get ur fakts rite ther werewulfz NOT shapshap.

*facepalm* Vampires are vampires. Vampires are not human. I'm pretty sure humans don't suck blood or look like disco balls in the sun. Actually, why don't you get your facts right? If you took the time to pay attention, you would've realised that those werewolves you speak of are actually shapeshifters, considering they can turn into wolfs whenever they please and not just when the full moon is out.

Riiiiight... try saying that in ten years when Twilight is a thing of the past and future generations are still reading The Chronicals of Narnia, or books about the war, or Aladin. Those are books that will always be around because they are magnificent stories told by amazing authors. Harry Potter has lasted this long while Twilight has been around for only a few years. Who's to say? Harry could live forever, while Edward and Bella die out. Ironic, huh?
so u sayin that old books r good? LOLL thats soooo st00pid. enuf sed.

Wow. Yes, lots of people enjyo classic books. And once you learn to spell ENOUGH SAID correctly, i'll believe you.

And yes, I agree with your cousin and I hope she reads this.
oh that pruves it u aggrey wit my cuzin so that mayx u just az dum.

I want you to realize something. Your cousin told you that if you were two times smarter you would still be stupid. You know what she was trying to tell you? That you are SO INCREDIBLY stupid that there is a very slim chance you could ever be smart. She said it, not me.

''Your typing. I can barely read it.'
see u cant evun reed.

Just like you can't even spell? I can obviously read if I've read the harry potter series over 10 times and the Twilight saga twice. I would love to see you try and read the Harry Potter series once. Enough said.

i decided 2 b nice n did wut u sed n told my bruthr. he sed im crewelly depryvng a villaje sumwere ov an idiot. yeah he's rite bcuz YOUR tha idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Actually, wha he was trying to tell you was that your writing and horrible grammar are depriving a village where lots of cilivized people live. Calling me stupid doesn't make you smart, and calling me an idiot doesn't make you less of one.

That is the saddest line ever written. I cry every time I read it. So do lots of others.
wow not onnly r herry pooper fans stoopid but their also crybabbys!

WOW! So we cry over a line in a book we love. If your going to insult us and our series, please learn how to spell Harry Potter and Twilight.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO FRED IS?!? Fred is an amazing character and he has so much more depth and laughter and family and braveness then every character in Twilight COMBINED. He was an brother, friend, boyfriend, fighter, a supporter of Harry, he was a good guy, a son, a amazing character in an amazing book that you ought to read sometime! Yes, I agree that it is so stupid that your your saying a book, from which you only know FOUR characters, sucks.
wow fred is so tottally cool NOT. edward is sooo hot n he can run fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so hez better than all tha herrry potter caractherz combynd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n edward smellls gud!!!!!!!

Fred is more of a man then Edward will ever be. Edward is hot. So is Ron. He can run fast. Wow. Who cares? Is he really better then all the Harry Potter characters? I'd like to see proof. He... smells good. How in the heck does that make him better? That makes him sound more like a girl to me.

oh yah? how meny twiglit carcters can U naym??? more then 4? i dont think soo!!!!!!!!!!

Edward, Bella, Charlie, Jacob, Renee, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Mike, Angela, Lauren, Quill, Sam, Paul, Leah, Eric, Renesmee, Jane, Victoria, James, Laurent, Aro. I believe that is more then four characters for twilight.

Please refrain from calling me an idiot. or dumb. It only makes you sound desprate to be right. I'm guessing you aren't getting those grammar lessons? Shame. Ah, well, have a good day!
laugh
GD: Lol homosexual dairy product :3 hahaha
il y a plus d’un an wotcher-tonks said…
I'm really hating this gaycheese person. Gaycheese thinks we're dumb because we can barely read their suck-ass grammar. Go away troll. Leave Fanpop. The bottom line is that Twilight sucks and Harry Potter kicks ass, okay?
big smile
I think its funny how she thinks she can win. It's also funny how shes a twilight fan and she can't even spell the title of her precious series correctly. Harry Potter FTW
hey! dunt call me nams jst bcuz u think ur smrtr then me!!!!!!!!!!! i rlly dnt apprshiate bing calld a troll. how wud u lyk it if i calld u a gobblin??????//