Harry Potter vs Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 54807

il y a plus d’un an harrypotterbest said…
il y a plus d’un an lemony44 said…
cool
cool
Here we go:
Note: Anything spelled wrong by Ron was done on purpose, and anything that doesn't really make sense too. ( For exmpl., notice the use of 3 instead of three.)

Dear Hermione,
How are you doing? I know it's only been 3 days since we left Hogwarts, but I thought I'd get a head start, for I never do. What are you doing this summer? I think I'll stay home, after Sirius, my mum isn't so sure about going any place. Hope to see you here soon, mum says you'll come here 3 weeks before Harry. Oh, we better write properly to him this time! Last time was not a big success, was it?

Your friend,
Ron

Dear Ron,
Hope you are having a great summer! I am the first to write, as always. I hope Harry is feeling better now, and that the Dursleys aren't treating him badly! Hope to see you soon, and say hello to your mother from me.

Your friend,
Hermione.
P. S, I just received your letter sorry about that! Arrol smashed against my window just now.

Dear Hermione,
Let me know when you read the letter!

Ron

Dear Ron,
I read the letter! I'm sorry about that, didn't want to sound bossy! I gave a hint to my parents about coming, they seem fine with it. They weren't planning to go anywhere for vacation, they sensed something was wrong too. Did you see the article on the Daily Prophet? Viktor also invited me to Bulgaria, but my mother refused to let me go so far. Hope you are enjoying your summer Ron Bon.

Your friend
Hermione

Dear Hermione,
Viktor invited you to Bulgaria? Would you have gone? Come on ! He's too old for you Herm. Besides, Oh, and mum won't let us read the daily prophet anymore. She says it's " too much." I'm almost 16 for Merlin's beard! Anyhow, I believe she doesn't want to worry us. Oh, and don't call me Ron Bon, Hermionkins. See you soon enough.

Your friend,
Ron.

Dear Ron,

You! Of course I wouldn't have gone! Merlin knows how bored I would be by now. Last time I saw him, I was the only one talking for around two hours! I don't know what I would have done if you and Harry hadn't been there! Why DO you care so much anyway? Never mind that, more importantly, I understand your mother's view point. She does have a point. So yes, I suppose. The weather's nice here too, Ron Bon.

Your friend,
Hermione
TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE! I WROTE IT!
lol nice
thank you. If you want, when I have it, I'll post more!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
just a question... what was that for? not trying to be mean, but id the fanfic thing?
No, I just wanted to know your thoughts about it. You know, so I could see wether you liked it or not and stuff. I really liked the letter idea, so if you want to post an answer to Hermione's letter, feel free to do so ( meaning an answer from Ron.). I'll check up on ya all 2morrow, for now, good night ( Nighty night Harry...)!
heart
hehe
cake
Look, I can hold out an E-cake!^
oh OK
il y a plus d’un an MarauderForever said…
sick
Sorry this is unrelated buut. I just did the worst thing someone could induce themselves to. I went onto the TWILIGHT GROUP on fanpop. And typed in Harry Potter to Club search.

OH MY! The bashing! (Though grammar was decent). You'll have to see for yourself. Where they're saying because Twilight Saga in general sold more books than Deathly Hallows, then that means they're the new Harry Potter.

*Goes into Comotose*
i went to twilight group. then i posted a pick saying: Who do you like more? J K Rowling (rock on) stephanie meyer
link
help
smile
ok here's a game. I'll ask you a question that only a twitard would ask, and you reply with a quote from the Potter books. so do you think it's good?
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
"alas! earwax!"

erm... team edward or team jacob?
il y a plus d’un an mooimafish17 said…
the boy who lived, come to die

is Edward hot?
I'll ask you a question that only a twitard would ask, and you reply with a quote from the Potter books. so do you think it's good?
Why does it make a difference if Harry kills the Hourcroxs (sp?) or not? Voldemort is going to kill him anyway!
It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew - and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents - that there was all the difference in the world.- harry Potter

Harry Potter cant be real, it's all happening ( sp?) in you head, right? At least TW COULD be real.
of course it’s happening in your head Harry, but way on earth should that mean it’s not real?” Albus Dumbledore
il y a plus d’un an luv_warriorcatz said…
link

link

link

so funy!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an souflizzle317 said…
I'm sorry, maybe it's because I just woke up, but I'm really, REALLY, confused about the point of this game and how to play it...Can someone please explain??
someon has 2 ask a question a twitard wud ask like
"isnt edward hawt?!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the we hav to respnd with a harry potter quotelike
"it does not do 2 dwel on dreams an 4get 2 exist"
Okay....what's the point of the game? I mean, do the HP quotes have something to do with the twihard question, or what? Sorry, I just really don't get it :)
il y a plus d’un an potterrox said…
I liked the letters lemon. They were really cute :)
blush
ohhh, a question about hp?
smile
lol i just made it up randomly... see how well you know quotes by HP! :)
ok... heres a question. Bella's so brave for almost dying for Edward! like, deaths the worst thing ever! (can be answered by 2 quotes)
il y a plus d’un an RavenclawPride said…
big smile
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

Um... uh... Team Edward or Team Jacobb?!?!
yes, and you can also use "[the master of death must] understand that their are far worse things in the living world than dying."
link

help me
pik wat u want
i took Crookshanks
I chose Sirius/Fluffy/Fang, and you'll know why if you read my comment.
yeah
i dont understand whats going on
moo, I'm kinda lost too, don't worry :)
ehowhoieowoiejfjoajfrolifhihwohiowo eojfpojfpoojf wsfqpkdjgfowpoepoejgpotatosewpgjslefjgesgj
Moo, Fizzle:
I wrote a Fan Fic. People read it. Then calw made up a game, the game is: Ask a question that a twitard would ask about Harry Potter, and then answer yourself with a quote from the books.
Like,
Bella is soo brave dieing for ed, isnt she?
To the well organized mind,death isnt but the next great adventure.
Get it? THEN Best posted a link. People started answering the link. They also thought they should let us know what they posted on the link. so they did, and that's pretty much it. AND THANK YOU To WHO EVER READ MY LETTERS!!!!!
Okay, I get it. Well, everything except the game. That still doesn't make much sense to me but that's okay :)

And I read your letters!! They were cute :)
cake
Why, Thank you Fizzle. And on the link Best posted, I chose Scabbers. Give you E-cake if you guess why...(look on my smiley face space) * Holds out E-cake*
crying
Guys, I realised some sad news... Emma Watson is not only likes Twilight, she is a self-proclaimed TWIHARD. NO, NOT EMMA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
il y a plus d’un an emilyroxx said…
crying
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! NO! SHE HAS BETRAYED US!!!
meh
At least Evanna Lynch doesn't like Twilight...
BUT EMMA!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an venvargie said…
crying
At least she admits it?
calm down ther
dont let it get 2 u
Ok. Breathe in. Breathe out.
il y a plus d’un an boolander25 said…
hmmm
That's a downer. Oh well, it's her choice of what she wants to read.
yea don call her a traitor

itll mak us look bad
AT LEAST SHE IS NOT BELLA. Enough said.
il y a plus d’un an boolander25 said…
^That's very true. At least Emma reads. That's good as well.
'it'll make us look bad...' i agree, but... How Could SHE?! Especially since she's playing Hermione... can't she learn how to recognize good books for Granger? *sigh* how could you, Emma?
monkey
I think she said that so the fans will stop argueing on which is better. dont you?