Harry Potter vs Twilight Pottermore and Twilightmore???

traceyhp posted on Aug 06, 2011 at 07:22AM
Ever Since JK Rowling has announced creating Pottermore for HP fans that wants to still experience the magic of Harry Potter, I've been wondering if Stephanie Meyer might make a Twilight-styled, Virtual Forks(either on her website or on a separate link) for the Twilight fans. So this is a sub-question geared more for unbiased answers from all on this forum: Do you think that Twilight should have a Twilightmore when BD part 2 ends??

(FYI My computer was refreshing the Magic Quill Game slowly and it ended on day six due to the 1000000 early registration allotment being filled, so I'll have to wait for October for Pottermore. It took some time, but I've finally stopped stressing about it. lol)
last edited on Aug 06, 2011 at 07:24AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an traceyhp said…
wink
I'll go first,

I think the Twilight experience should continue after BD so that the fans of Twilight can role-play as an original character (Vampires, Werewolves, or Human) in the virtual site. (My opinion. sorry if it sucks, but I'm trying to get the ball rolling :P)
il y a plus d’un an ThePrincesTale said…
^Pottermore is not a roleplay.
I don't think there could be a Twilightmore in the sense that there is a Pottermore- Pottermore is about backstory, the intricities, the clues- Twilight has none of these.
^ I know that Pottermore is not a role-play, I just meant something that might be a part of Twilight's site, different from Pottermore.
il y a plus d’un an TheLoneWolf said…
Twilightmore would probably be quite boring.
il y a plus d’un an cassie-1-2-3 said…
I would enjoy it. I like virtual made up people walking around.
Something related to an extended storyline would be fun as well.

Of course, if this happened, there would be quite an uproar from HP fans, upset that Twilight "copied" them.
il y a plus d’un an SEEKER6 said…
Twilightmore just doesn't flow.... and they should make it after BD is over
il y a plus d’un an MrsSiriusB said…
If they do make a online Twilight experience similiar to Pottermore, it'll be awfully dull and boring. When I think about a "Twimore", the first thing that comes to my mind is that it'll be like those online dating sim games where you make your decisions that will eventually result in winning of the hot guys' heart.

But if Twilight makes a official roleplaying game, then it could be pretty fun. If they dig deeper and make different story endings, lets users be whatever creature they want (werewolf, vampire or human), have hidden clues and whatnot, it could be a really good virtual game.
il y a plus d’un an surprisezz said…
Whatever...As long as it doesn't take too long.
il y a plus d’un an FleetingFancy said…
More like twilight dating sims/games. For anyone too busy(ha!) to have a real boyfriend
But it could round out the other characters in Twilight more right?
il y a plus d’un an ClaireVoyant said…
I thought it was twi-time capsule not twimore?
This forum is four months old
il y a plus d’un an slytherin713 said…
^ And your point is...........?

Problem is....I don't really get what would happen in Twilightmore.....
And the name sounds funny.......it doesn't fit.....lol
My point is... that's why nobody was aware of the time capsule. It was not around four months ago.