Hailclan Members of Hailclan.

Rustyfireheart posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 03:54PM
Hailstar is dead, and she did give me permission to be the leader.

Leader: Rainstar(Rustyfireheart)A pale gray she-cat with dark gray tipped fur, one white paw(Left front paw),and white around muzzle.

Deputy:Darkstripe(Stich)A sleek black and grey tom with gleaming amber eyes.

Medicine Cat- Icetail(Icetail_love) Pure white she-cat with blind blue eyes. Apprentice: Dreampaw

Third in command: Scottishstripe(ShottishChic) A golden tabby she-cat with a white chest and sea blue eyes.

Warriors: Morningflight (halloula) A ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Aquapelt (Aquamarina) A blue-grey she-cat with pale grey eyes.
Lightfur (Brightclaw) A blue-grey and white tortoiseshell she-cat with bright blue eyes
Silverheart (Tigerlilly) A white she-cat with grey paws, and chest and blue-grey eyes.
Grizzlycoat (ferretandslit) A huge dark brown tom with amber eyes.
Liontail (ferretandslit) A golden tom with green eyes Apprentice:Lightningpaw
Nightdapple (bluestarluver10) An almost black she-cat and yellow-green eyes. A rouge when a kit but mom left her near camp.
Icemoon (segafan) A light grey she-cat with ice green eyes.
Mousefur ~ Small dusky brown she-cat
Hawkeyes (Whitefur) A dark brown with white wnderbelly and ice blue eyes.
Tawnypelt (Whitefur) A tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.Apprentice: Diamondpaw
Brambleclaw ~ A dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Moonfur (Whitefur) A blue-grey she-cat with blue eyes.
Honeyfern (Rustyfireheart) A Pale ginger she-cat with dark ginger tipped fur and green eyes.
Brighteyes(smartone123) ginger/white tabby with bright green eyes.
Meadowdapple(smartone123) ginger brown tome with green eyes

Apprentices:Lightningpaw (arcaninegal123) A silver she-cat with black stripes and mystic purple eyes.
Diamondpaw (Hellomia) A black and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Dreampaw (smartone123) pale gray with blue/purple eyes. Medicinecat apprentice.

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges:

last edited on Jun 02, 2011 at 01:11PM

Hailclan 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Icetail_love said…
Could I be Medicine cat? I am a Pure white she-cat with blind blue eyes, my warrior name is Icetail and i am extrodinary with herbs, it would be an honour to be the medicine cat for HailClan
Me at the Moonpool
 Me at the Moonpool
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
meowdapple-ginger brown tome with green eyes

med apprentice:
dreampaw-pale gray with blue/purple eyes

brighteyes-ginger/white tabby with bright green eyes
Dreampaw! I need you to come help me collect some Ash seeds! - Icetail
il y a plus d’un an Rustyfireheart said…
*Dips head* Welcome, all of you. I'm sorry if i'm not good at being leader, but I try my best. ~Rainstar

*pads up to Icetail* Icetail, while you are out I want you to practice some battle moves to your apprentice. CurrentClan (another clan of mine) is getting very suspicious. So I want every cat to be ready. So, get more than Ash Seeds, stock up just in case there's a battle. ~Rainstar
last edited il y a plus d’un an
okay, do you think you could get Honeyfern top come with me? I have never really be good at fighting, I know the moves, but i can never preform them right because i can't see what i am doing, and, i should get some comfrey to, just in case there is battle~Icetail
*nods* Of course. Just because you are blin- I mean, just because you can't see, doesn't mean your bad. Your good at sensing things with your paws, ears and mouth. *stretches* Anyway, get more cobweb and poppyseeds too, please. I've noticed you were running out. Might as well get more burdock root. Jeez.. good thing Honeyfern'll be there, too. Extra paws. *shakes head* ~Riverstar

*Pads up* I heard my name, Riverstar? Hello, Icetail. *respects higher ranks* ~Honeyfern

Yes... you will go with Icetail to gather herbs. Whenever Dreampaw's ready, Icetail wants you to help her and Dreampaw with battle moves. ~Riverstar

I'll be happy to help. *dips head* Icetail? Do you want to go now? ~Honeyfern
I would like to wait for Dreampaw,but she might be to busy with Liontail, he has been coughing you see, not me hahaha, well, on a more serious note, I guess we should go now. we will need to take more then one trip, I don't wan't to risk dropping anything. When we get back, we can train Dreampaw for battle. and only defense please, I don't need her attacking anybody. and Riverstar, don't worry I have been called blind to many times by other cats, it dosn't really bug me anymore. hahahaha,it is if sometimes the cats in the clan forget my hearing is extrodinary!~Icetail
No one ever picked on anything else of yours. *mummers* Honeyfern, Icetail... be careful. *looks up at the sky* Hurry, it'll almost be moon-high, and if you guys aren't back beforehand, i'll send a patrol. Icetail, while your making your trips gather Poppyseeds, cobweb and burdock root. Honeyfern, you carry ash seeds, dandelion and comfrey. On your second, please gather juniper berries and coltsfoot. Those are what we need. I'll gather moss, too, later. Me and some apprentices will take care of that. ~Riverstar

Riverstar! How did you know all those herbs! *eyes widen* It's as if you are a medicine cat! ~Honeyfern

*Eyes lower.* Well, I was the medicine cat when Hailstar died. He never did pick any deputy... so, everyone chose me. So, I still have some tricks up my fur. *shrugs* Go ahead, you two. ~Riverstar
last edited il y a plus d’un an
hehehe, sure, but, I don't think we will need dandilion, seeing that it is for eating disorders and producing bile, but I will be sure to collect the rest,~Icetail

(do you think some cats could join my clan? it is new, and not very populare, so I would appreciate it, it is called; The True FlameClan!, Because FlameClan was already taken, LOL)
Sure! I'll advertise. ~Rusty

*shakes head* Alright. Go, before it gets to dark! ~Riverstar

*pads toward the entrance* Come on, Icetail. ~Honeyfern