Les Contes de Grimm A plus warm welcome

vganimagus posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 03:20PM
Okay so it's apparent to me that not a whole lot of fans of this club like to talk for whatever reason it be, and thats fine. If you deo wish to make yourselves a little more known here is a topic to let you loose chat.
- don't let me keep you.

Les Contes de Grimm 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an 7emogirl6 said…
smile
what r u talking about i love 2 talk on line! just reply.
il y a plus d’un an GrimSpeech said…
we now have twenty two fans. Whos our newest member? Kindly step forward and claim your prize
@vganimagus: quite true, eight fans have spoken since the creation of this thread -sigh-
@7emogirl6: and yes we know hahaha
il y a plus d’un an vganimagus said…
hmmm
I don;t know weather it's just some people prefer to stay out of conversation or if it's that we've driven some away with (ahem) stragnger conversation

- " kreg seriously? what happens on the internet stays on the internet".
Well you hav to admit updates have beengoing slowly...even I have been gone for a while
il y a plus d’un an vganimagus said…
Yeah i get what you mean but the least we can do is get people interested in some stuff.

like good manga then check out Kazunari Kakei's nora the last chronicle of devildom! i should seriously get paid for all this advertising
Hahaha. You should. Away on a journey have I been even after preaching to post more...
il y a plus d’un an Jenny_1751 said…
hmmm
People just think they can't just slip in to a conversation. Some are just shy, others are just tryin' to look at some photos or sometin'