Gossip Girl J and N

choo posted on Nov 04, 2008 at 01:57AM
Well i just watched pret a poor Jenny or what ever, and in the end Nate and Jenny kiss (Taylor's first on screen kiss?). But aren't they like 5 years apart? Like Jenny is 15 and Nate is like what 19 or 18? That's kind of nasty. For me it was just an awkward site to see them together because I don't think they are really that good for each other. And sometimes I feel like I missed an episode where they actually get to know each other, because all of a sudden it's like "WOW! Since when are they together?" I mean they hardly ever talked, except a little in like season 1 and then in the last episode (pret A poor Jenny)
Well, what Im trying to say is that I don't really like them together. There isn't enough chemestry, and I KNOW it's not gonna last for long, that's for sure. And ALL of their scenes together are just awkward, and really really bad acting.

Just wanted to hear what you guys think about it.
last edited on Nov 04, 2008 at 01:57AM

Gossip Girl 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an bonca101 said…
OKAY HERES MY THING. I ACTUALLY LOVE JENNY AND NATE TOGETHER. NATE IS LIKE 2 YEARS OLDER THEN HER AND AGE REALLY DOENT SEEM TO MATTER TO ME WITH THEM TWO. THEY HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A WHILE NOW AND THINGS GO CLOSER BETWEEN THEM WHEN JENNY BASICALLY STOLE THAT DRESS. AND EVEN BEFORE THAT. THE LAST TWO EPISODES HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR ME. WHEN JENNY RUNAWAY I HOPE SHE FINDS NATE AND THEY STAY TOGETHER. I AM A HUGE JENNY AND NATE FAN. I HOPE THEY ACTUALLY STAY TOGETHER. THEY ARE A CUTE. HOTT. SWEET. AND GREAT COUPLE
il y a plus d’un an waldorf said…
I don't really have a problem with the age difference. Jenny is 15, Nate is 17-18.
I just think that they are the most random couple ever. Before this, he clearly thought of her as a little sister, one episode later they are "in love". WHAT?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an choo said…
^^ yeah, agree.
il y a plus d’un an GossipFanNJ said…
I dont think their scenes are awkward . there is a pictures of them laughing when they were filming the kiss . and if it’s not awkward for them why should be awkward for you ? . and by the way at least Jenny and Nate talked in a few episodes before they kiss , not like Nate and Vanessa that in the first episode they meet , they kissed . and everyone was like "oh they are so cute " but now everyone is freaking out because of Jenny and Nate age difference . but that’s your opinion and I respect it :D
i know rite. i dont and never did like nate and vanessa together let alone vanessa. i think it mite be weird in real life for nate(chace) and jenny(taylor). taylor is 15 and chace is 23. but who cares. JENATE FOREVER. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.
when i saw the episode when they kiss i was like FINALLY. i want more of them. i hope they find each other soon. :)
il y a plus d’un an heyther0689 said…
They hung out in seventeen candles and got to know each other.
il y a plus d’un an Kirsty said…
I thought the age thing was a little squicky but not overly weird - the thing that bugged me was that he was suddenly all in love with her, completely out of left field, I know they knew each other but feelings don't really just snap into place like that.

That was what I liked about N & V, they just met, thought the other person was hot then got together.
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
I don't think the age matters anyways...xD LOVE has no age...LOL! I really like NJ together i'll always ship Serena/Nate though!
il y a plus d’un an gogokef said…
I LOVEE JN!
the age difference means NOTHING and okay..he's just 2-3 years older than her! I know couples which have HUGE age difference and still work!

Anyway..I don't think they got together all of a sudden..cause Nate moved into her house and they connected more and we always knew she was into him! LOL!

I find them WAY cute and they totally have chemistry!
i totally agree with u GOGOKEF and also SOPHIALOVER. age desnt matter. it us stands for how long u been alive on earth no whats too old or young for u. i love jn and hope for the best
il y a plus d’un an Kirsty said…
Oh, I knew she had a soft spot for him but it always seemed like he thought of her a little sister or friend, then WHAM!
il y a plus d’un an mylittleMiracle said…
both jenny and nate were single so they tried to be together because of the loneliness?
aww what i feel after watching is that Nate treats Jenny as his sister...
il y a plus d’un an ltotheouis said…
I don't know how I feel exactly, but I do know that Vanessa lost major points with me for how she got Nate back.
il y a plus d’un an omfg said…
I hate Nate with Vanessa!
Jenny and Nate are cute together. Jenny is 15, Nate is 17-18, so what's the problem? I'm a big JeNa fan.
il y a plus d’un an LaiaMaria said…
Arggh! Don't like them!!!! :(
I just think Nate has never really loved Jenny as a boyfriend, he was more like a brother (she's he's best friend's sister).

And if he ever felt atracted to her was possibly because she is like Serena, the love of his life: blond, tall, nice and funny.

When Jenny changed( to a bitchy and punky queen), he began to dislike her... why would it be?

of course, because she wasn't like Serena anymore!