German Shepherds Hey, wanted to share my son's beautiful Kayla. She get's along with me also... she is so pretty

KAMJW posted on Sep 04, 2015 at 12:08PM
I love shepherds. I always have. But I was but a young boy when I had my last one, Shawn. The reasons are complicated, and sad, that I lost him. No more pets in my life, until age 59. Then my son, living with my Ex, acquired Kayla somehow. When she visits, I can't move - she's always in my way. She's demanding, wants to walk, and hike, and explore. And if it wasn't for her, I don't know what exercise we could achieve. Wow. What a friend. I won't even call her a d*g. She is something more. I guess a lot of people here already know that. It's so weird to come back to that realization so late in life. I was not there when this photo was taken. But I see, even by her profile, how aware she is of this world. She makes me believe that all animals, and all creatures, have some realization of who they are, and why they are. I have a stubborn cat also, who has never left me. So, sorry - I have to give her credit also. I wish we all knew personally how much our pets, and fellow animals, really mean to each other. I'm amazed by them.
 I l’amour shepherds. I always have. But I was but a young boy when I had my last one, Shawn. The reas

German Shepherds No réponses