FullMetal Alchemist Which moment in FMA moved toi the most??

karai posted on Aug 22, 2008 at 11:00AM
My type: When Elric Brothers burned their house in ep. 3 and went on a journey. It moved me a lot - I drove yourself to crying!!!
And you?? Write down your suggestions!!

FullMetal Alchemist 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Dearheart said…
One moment that REALLY made me cry was towards the end of episode 8, after Barry the Chopper gets caught and the brothers are dealing with the aftermath. Edward's huddled next to his brother, his eyes haunted with grief and his voice trembling...

"I felt so helpless. I couldn't even bring myself to believe that someone might save me. Then you showed up, Al...and I realized that if we don't take care of each other, no one else will. So I'll do everything in my power to get our bodies back, even if it means being the military's lap dog. We'll just have to hope our powers are good enough to help us rise above our own limits.

'Cause we're not gods. We're humans. Tiny, insignificant humans...who couldn't even save a little girl."

*sniffles* Poor Ed...gah, that scene gets me every time. :'(
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an karai said…
Yes, I know what you mean;) I cried a lot when I watched it;) But my version of subtitles was different than you...It sounded somethng like this: "But..In reality..we are not devils, not to mention gods. We 'are humans!(...) We're just petty humans!" Although I don't speak English everyday, I understood it very much.
il y a plus d’un an Dearheart said…
Actually the one I was watching wasn't subtitled; it was dubbed in English. So I'm not surprised it was a bit different from your version, lol. But hey, it's the general idea that counts, right? :)

And another moment I really liked was that one episode where the Elric brothers have to help deliver Mrs. Hughes' baby. After all the excitement happens and Ed and Al are going to sleep, Al asks his brother if he was ever as soft as that baby. It's a really nice scene; touching and sad.
il y a plus d’un an Avatar-Is-Life said…
Hey karai, what do you speak?

I mostly read the mangas, and I'm only on the 6th book, but I was moved when Superdad (Lt.Col. Hughes) died. The saddest part was his daughter at the funeral. T_T I don't cry during books, but I almost did...
il y a plus d’un an Ashheart10204 said…
crying
In my opinion, it was the scene of the funeral. It was really sad to see a most lovable character die. Now just thinking about it when I type is making me cry already. T_T
il y a plus d’un an electric_ninja said…
Well, I don't know if CoS counts, but whenever I watch Hoheienheim die as well as that kid being squished, my face becomes so teary.

As for the series,I have to say watching the transmutation makes me cry as well.
il y a plus d’un an Ishkie said…
The part that made me almost cry the most (I never cried during the series ^^; ) was at Hughes' funeral when his daughter is asking about him.
il y a plus d’un an KawaiiFanGirL15 said…
crying
one of the many parts that moved me the most was when the brothers stay at Shou Tucker's place and later they find what he did to his daughter Nina. i was almost crying when Scar found her and had to kill her >.< anther part that really got to me was when Al thought al of his memeories were fake so he ran away from Ed. that whole episode was awesome and yet kinda sad D: and yes of course the part of Hughes' funeral so much emotion in that one :O
il y a plus d’un an Black_cat_ said…
I couldnt pick there are so many like Tuckers daughter, when ed dies and comes back, when he leaves the gypsy girl behind in the film and when he left al back at home and then when he secretly came along, just so many
il y a plus d’un an LunaShay said…
crying
the last episode ='( made me into tears almost
il y a plus d’un an LinkKinuzuma13 said…
laugh
I almost cried during the episode where Ed was talking to scar about Winrys parents, and she just happened to be standing right there, and when she started balling, that was a total EdxWinry moment!!! XD
il y a plus d’un an parker573 said…
the part there in leror and ed tells rose to keep movin on ;you got two feet use them
il y a plus d’un an wolfmaster3000 said…
worried
the part that I honest to god Balled my eye's out was when Hughes died , and when it went to his funeral and his daughter kept asking why they where barying her father , even just typeing this made me tear up I really connected and bonded with that pitcular moment
il y a plus d’un an LinkKinuzuma13 said…
crying
Smae here. That was sad. What made it a very uniquely sad momen, was how she kept asking why they we burying him, and it was because she didn't know what death was. I BALLED during that part.
It is seared into my mind, and i hate to think about it, because if i think about it, then i also think about how five years ago, my cousin was killed by a daranged rapist. *tear* T.T
il y a plus d’un an Dreamer237 said…
crying
Hughes' funeral, when his daughter kept saying "why are they burying daddy? he said he had work to do?" i croied so much