Foreteen Foreteen Spot Fangirl Screaming Corner/Greatest Spoiler Ever Party

misanthrope86 posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 05:18AM
*SPOILERS*

Go look at the link that PotterGal added here:

link

And then come back here and tell me what you think!

Foreteen 78 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

il y a plus d’un an misanthrope86 said…
Ok, when I first started shipping Foreteen, I was pretty sure that the writers would make them get close, but I thought it would be a close friendship. Now that all this stuff is coming out, I am in HEAVEN.

Now I know what its like to be a hardcore Huddy shipper.
il y a plus d’un an PotterGal said…
LOL. I feel as though i'm in the best of both worlds right now. SUCH AMAZING Huddy and Foreteen spoilers all in one go. I may go into shock. XD

AND 14 BECOMING AN OFFICIAL COUPLE. He said OFFICIAL. OFFICIAL. Did i not mention official?
I KNOW IT IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME. SO AWESOME THAT IT HAS TO BE WRITTEN IN CAPITALS.

Yeah, I thought I was excited about all the Huddy action, but for me, this is bigger. This is just... just... AWESOME!
LOL. It's really great. I'm just flailing around aimlessly here. XD
OMIGOSH..I WONDER how it will happen.......
I know! I keep wondering how it will happen too, but I just get overexcited when I think about it!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an pollyloveshouse said…
I SQUEEED!!! NO SHIP HAS EVER MADE ME SQUEE BEFORE!!!

But now I am so really very excited!!!! None of the HUddy this season has actually left me this.... expectant.... I am really looking forward to how it is going to unfold.
Me too PLH! I think its because there is more mystery about their relationship because they don't have a past together. With Huddy, we all knew that they had had "encounters" in the past and there has always been so much sexual tension, but with Foreteen, there have only been little moments and no flirting as such, so it is completely new and unexplored!
Yes definitely. With Huddy we have been waiting for seasons, but with 14 it was only a joke to most people until very recently. But now that I am actually thinking about it in more detail (your briliant analysis heped with that, in the contest made for us lol), it fits so well!! Their moments, few as they are, always seem to have a deeper meaning to them, or so I haev seen at least. And I will stop now because it's nearly midnight and I will start rambling and squeeing any moment.

On a side note, Missy how come I haven't seen you in the chatroom yet? =P
I agree PLH, there is lots of hidden meanings in the many of the Foreman/Thirteen interactions. I think their relationship was only obvious if you really (obsessively...) analysed what was being said.

LOL! Everytime I go in the chatroom, no one is there! I think it might be because of timezones or something.
Ahaha, can i just say it's so good to have you over here on the Foreteen Spot PLH. XD
*hides from olivine* =P

I think it's incredible how many things the writers manage to slip in incredibly subtly, which most people would never see unless you really concentrate on it!! Most of these things go completely un-noticed yet clearly an amazing amount of thought goes into it. Oh the amount we must miss lol

Oh that sucks Missy!! I know the time difference between US and England and NZ is annoying! My god mother lives there and I call her up every now and again, it's 13 hours between there and the UK at the moment I think lol
LOL! Don't hide from anyone PLH! Be proud of your Foreteenism!

You are so right about the sublties in House, PLH. I was watching 'Dying Changes Everything' (they have just started playing season 5 here in NZ) the other day and there is a scene when Thirteen, Foreman, Taub and Kutner are watching a video of the surgery on tv and Taub is talking about how they need to go do other doctor stuff that is more important, but Foreman is like "No, we can do this and we will do it." The thing is, it is Thirteen's idea to watch the video, and Thirteen is clearly just clutching at straws to try and find something to diagnose with, yet Foreman just lets her do it and actuallt encourages her by playing along, when he doesn't usually do that. Now, I know they were running out of ideas and they were desperate for something to go on, but Taub was right, because under normal circumstances they would just be wasting their time (even though in this case Kutner did spot something on the video).

I can totally turn almost any scene featuring Foreman and Thirteen into a Foreteen scene. Obsessed much? LOL!
il y a plus d’un an midnyte007 said…
This is awesome. I'm really intrigued by the Foreteen arc and how it will play out.
It is intriguing midnyte007! I actually think it is soooooooooooo exciting that we really have no idea whats gonna happen between them.

I (obsessively) went through season 4 screencaps looking for Foreman and Thirteen scenes! And there are plenty! I can't wait unitl I get my season 4 dvds! More obsessing!
But in the meantime, I shall simply bombard y'all with screencaps! Muhahahahahaha!
Woah S5's already started in NZ?! No fair!! And I think it would be almost suicidal not ot hide from olivine, she is ready to kill me after i jumped ships =P

The thing with me is, I never much thought about what the underlining 14 scenes could mean until very recently, and definitely not in S4! I think I will need to go back and review those at some point... I also need more sleep, but that;s not going to happen :( I'll just go to school lol
Yeah, I was sooooo surprised when season 5 started, because they had just showed the last 4 episodes of season 4, and then started playing season 5 straight away! There was an item in the newspaper about the tv stations are playing the episodes because lots of people (like me!) are watching shows on the internet now. So basically the NZ tv stations are trying to win back their audiences! LOL!

I think I interpret the season 4 Foreman/Thirteen interactions like that because I am totally obsessed with this ship. And so I justify their interactions in the context of my insane shipping... There may not be anything there at all, but I like to think that there is! LOL!
Well the fact you DO find something clearly means there's something there!! =D

And why can't English tv think more like this..... Kiwis are too awesome lol no fair n the rest of the world!!

Were you a 14 shipper right from the off??
LOL! Kiwis are awesome!

I started shipping Foreteen when I saw 4x12, when Foreman confronted Thirteen about her bisexuality. I thought is was so freakin' cute that he said he wasn't going to tell people because he didn't give a crap, yet he had paid enough attention to her and gave enough of a crap to notice!
LOL, that scene in 4x12 was brilliant. I just find it so cute that HE was the one who first noticed the whole bisexual thing. XD
il y a plus d’un an livi_wells said…
%&^%$%$@&^*&^^%#()#@!^
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!
YAY!!!!
SORRY I CAN'T STOP JUMPING AROUND!!!!!
*SQUEEE*
il y a plus d’un an HuddyCrazy1331 said…
GO 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! MAKE OUT SESSION ON DEC. 9 PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
LOL! I know! Its so exciting!
OMFG SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 MAKE OUT SCENE, HUDDYNESS AND JUST PURE HOUSE MD AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
Argh! I have been trying to post a whole bunch of Foreteen icons that I made, but the site is having some image uploading problems! So angry!
OMG, tht rlly sucks!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an MissDoris said…
I want Foreteen :D Can't wait for this.
OMG, OM UST POSTED SOMETHING ON THE SPECULATION OF AUSIELLOS SPOILER FORUM THINGY THT SAID BUDDING LOVEBIRDS FOREMAN AND THIRTEEN GET A BIG SMOOCH OR SOMETHING LIKE THT ANDDDDDD POTENTIAL HUDDYNESS OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
il y a plus d’un an mimika_s said…
*is so freakin' proud*
Guess who is the creator of that spot?
*brags out*
lol
OMFG MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD i think i can officially say i like 14 more than thutner xDD
LOL! *bows down to mimi*
we r ur loyal... ummm... ppl xDDD
Ha ha ha! We totally are! It is really cool to have some more people around here now! For a while, us Foreteen shippers were looked at as pretty much weirdos... LOL!
LOLOL!!!!! I know what u mean!!!! *used to ship jiraiya and tsunade from naruto* dont ask xDD
Yeah, I won't ask! Ha ha ha!
lolololol!!! but OMG, possible 14 and deff huddy tomorrowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! I had this idea why everyone except 13 and Foreman were in the promo pics for 5x11. It's because they were to busy doing "other stuff". *winks*
I'm just too subtle.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG PG THTS HILARIOUS!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD
PG... Words cannot describe how impressed I am by your subtlety!!
How about these words: Your subtlety has just informed 14 headquaters of possible 14 sexage. Thank you general PG. xDDDD
LOL. I do try. I really do. ;)
LOLOL!!!! OMFG 10 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completely agree PotterGal. There is no time to take promo photos when you are gettin' your freak on!
DID U C THE TTLY FREAKIN AMAZING 14 SCENE AT THE END OF LAST RESORT MISSY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?­!?!­??!
NO I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET! I am loading it right now, so it will be another 4-5 hours before I see it (damn slow internet!!!!).
OH MY GOD U MUST C IT OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­! U R GOING TO FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Hell, I get excited when Foreman and Thirteen in the same room, so I'm absolutely positive that I will faint.
When they kiss, I will slip into into a coma.
WOULD U GET EXCITED IF THEIR FACES R ONLY FEET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Oh god, I am so excited I think I might give birth.
O.O XDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND 13 GIVES A SMILE LIKE IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND SO DOES FOREMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
OMFG. I'm loading it now (i JUST got back from school) BUT THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!