fantaisie What are your favori Fatasy Books?

DeadlyRose posted on May 23, 2011 at 02:32PM
I love reading fantasy books, I haven't had a chance to read any for a while, and I'm looking for something new! What are your favorites? Mine are:

The Hythrun Chronicles by Jeniffer Falon
The Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey
And the series by Katherine Kerr, starts with Daggerspell.
 I l’amour lire fantaisie books, I haven't had a chance to read any for a while, and I'm looking for som

fantaisie 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an JediWaterBender said…
I personally like The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Narnia Books, The Door Within Trilogy, The Guardians of Ga' Hoole (it's kind of a fantasy series) and Redwall.
il y a plus d’un an flaming-wave666 said…
smile
'The Lord of the Rings trilogy' by JRR Tolkien
'Dead Until Dark' by Charlaine Harris
'Wizard’s First Rule' by Terry Goodkind
'The Dark Tower Series' by Stephen King
'Dark Elf Trilogy' by R A Salvatore
'A Wizard of Earthsea' by Ursula K Le Guin
'Eragon' by Christopher Paolini
'Ella Enchanted' by Gail Carson Levine
'Memory, Sorrow & Thorn trilogy' by Tad Williams
'Elfsorrow' by James Barclay
'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' by CS Lewis
'Twilight series' by Stephenie Meyer
'Night Watch' by Terry Pratchett
il y a plus d’un an prim17luvr101 said…
smile
The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (#1 Vampire Academy, #2 Frostbite, #3 Shadow Kiss, #4 Blood Promise, #5 Spirit Bound, #6 Last Sacrifice)-vampires (moroi & damphirs)

The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (#1 The Sorcerer's Stone, #2 The Chamber of Secrets, #3 The Prisoner of Azkaban, #4 The Goblet of Fire, #5 The Order of the Phoenix, #6 The Half-Blood Prince, #7 The Deathly Hallows)-witches/wizards and other stuff

The Immortal Beloved series by Cate Tiernan (#1 Immortal Beloved, #2 Darkness Falls, #3 Eternally Yours)-immortal & magical powers

The Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong (#1 The Summoning, #2 The Awakening, #3 The Reckoning)-magical powers

The Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand (#1 Unearthly, #2 Hallowed, #3-title unknown)-angel

The Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins (#1 Hex Hall, #2 Demonglass, #3 Spell Bound)-witches/wizards, demons, vampires, werewolves, faeries, the whole shabang

The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater (#1 Shiver, #2 Linger, #3 Forever)-werewolves

The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer (#1 Twilight, #2 New Moon, #3 Eclipse, #4 Breaking Dawn)-vampires

The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting (#1 The Body Finder, #2 Desires of the Dead, #3 The Last Echo)--special gift

The Fallen series by Lauren Kate (#1 Fallen, #2 Torment, #3 Passion, #4 Rapture)--angels

The Wings series by Aprilynne Pike (#1 Wings, #2 Spells, #3 Illusions, #4 Destined)-faeries

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod series by Heather Brewer (#1 Eight Grade Bites, #2 Ninth Grade Slays, #3 Tenth Grade Bleeds, #4 Eleventh Grade Burns, #5 Twelfth Grade Kills)--vampires & vampire hunters

The Thirst series by Christopher Pike (#1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, & Red Dice, #2 Phantom, Evil Thirst, & Creatures of Forever, #3 The Eternal Dawn, #4 The Shadow of Death, #5-title unknown)--vampires

The Dead Is series by Marlene Perez (#1 Dead Is the New Black, #2 Dead Is a State of Mind, #3 Dead Is So Last Year, #4 Dead Is Just a Rumor, #5 Dead Is Not An Option, #6 Dead Is a Battlefield, #7 Dead Is a Killer Tune)--vampires & magical powers

The Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (#1 Beautiful Creatures, #2 Beautiful Darkness, #3 Beautiful Chaos, #4 Beautiful Redemption)--magical powers

The Witch series by Carolyn MacCullough (#1 Once a Witch, #2 Always a Witch)--witches/wizards

The Faeriewalker series by Jenna Black (#1 Glimmerglass, #2 Shadowspell, #3 Sirensong)--faeries

The Percy Jackson and The Olympians series by Rick Riordan (#1 The Lightning Thief, #2 The Sea of Monsters, #3 The Titan's Curse, #4 The Battle of The Labyrinth, #5 The Last Olympian)--gods, demigods, & a mix

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (#1 City of Bones, #2 City of Ashes, #3 City of Glass, #4 City of Fallen Angels, #5 City of Lost Souls, #6 City of Heavenly Fire)--shadowhunters and mix of stuff

The Fairytale Retellings series by Jackson Pearce (#1 Sisters Red, #2 Sweetly, #3 Fathomless)--fenris/werewolves

The Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick (#1 Hush, Hush, #2 Crescendo, #3 Silence, #4 Finale)--fallen angels

The Winterhaven series by Kristi Cook (#1 Haven, #2 Mirage)--magical powers and a mix of stuff

The Lost Voices series by Sarah Porter (#1 Lost Voices, #2 Waking Storms, #3 The Twice Lost)-- mermaids

The Firelight series by Sophie Jordan (#1 Firelight, #2 Vanish, #3 Hidden)--draki/dragons