DemiTitan - Cortez - Son of Zeus and Metis
PenelopeWolf1 - Gray - Daughter of Bacchus
pink-bookworm - Arebella - Daughter of Athena
last edited on Jul 17, 2011 at 08:12PM

fan Camp Half-Blood 148 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
Lilianna (Anna)
Diana
Roman
Lots of em :)
Loyal, gentle, sensitive, occasionally jealous
Long wavy caramel-colored hair, silver eyes, a light tan, silver aura
Silver bow and arrows that shrink into a necklace with a crescent moon charm; hunting knife
Female wolf named Nightshine; can magically turn into hellhound while fighting
Nope, not yet

I practiced my archery. Nobody to talk to…
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an sonoboreas said…
Name:Luffy
godly Parent:Bacchus
Powers:Grow vines from the ground, Make people go insane, Make any vine-growing fruit or drink, Can talk to the dead, Can summon the maenads
Greek or Roman:Roman
Looks:Curly black hair, Purple eyes, 5'9, Fit
Personality:Always in a good mood, Friendly, Loyal, True fighter
Weapon of Choice: Thyrsus staff, long staff/spear with the point shaped like a leaf, point made of imperial gold, turns into vine which ties around bicep
Pets:Leopard that turns into a wristband
I got out of the lake, dried myself off and went looking for more campers.
I went around the cabins. I was on inspection today. Nearly all the cabins got at least a 3; I was glad about that. I examined my clipboard as I walked.
But I wasn't watching where I was going, and I bumped into another camper. A guy.
"Sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going." I said with a shy smile. "I'm Luffy." I added sticking my hand out.
"Hi, I'm Lilianna, but just call me Anna." I shook his hand then swept the hair out of my face. "Daughter of Diana. And I wasn't watching either, sorry about that."
"Hi Anna, o another Roman. I'm son of Bacchus!" I said with a smile.
I smiled back. "Yeah, I'm just visiting Camp Half-Blood for a… job for Lupa."
"Apparently I'm here as a voice of the Fifth Legion to discuss the treaty."
I nodded. "Ditto. Sixth Legion, actually."
"The archer legion? Nice." I said with a grin. "So, do you know if there is anything here to take up time?"
I sighed. "Yeah. Inspection." I held out my clipboard. "Wanna help?"
"Sure." I said filling with energy. "What do I need to do?" I asked with a smile.
"Well, I'm about halfway through. I bet you could take these reports and we'll do both as we go along. That sound good?" I asked, taking out the reports.
"Perfect." I said taking the reports.
We walked to the Apollo cabin. It got a four.
"Look at this," Luffy said and pointed to a report.
Dear Percy,
I am a demigod, daughter of Hermes. I'm a loner, but I was found by a satyr who explained everything. I was claimed about six months ago, and heard about you saving the world from Kronos. This letter is really belated, but congratulations.
--Alex Chance

"That's funny," I said. "She's choosing to be a loner, despite knowing about both camps."
"Strange." I said. "How did she manage to get this sent? Maybe we could find her."
"She's a child of Hermes, she found a way to send it," I said smiling. "Maybe we could. We could show her to Camp Half-Blood, and she could see if she likes it."
"Right." I replied chuckling."That's what I was thinkin', maybe another child of Hermes could help us trace is back."
"Yeah," I replied. "We could take Connor Stoll. That makes three. And I'm bringing Nightshine."
"Connor? Nightshine?" I asked, blushing.
"I've gotten to know a couple of the campers here..." I aid slyly. "Connor is a son of Hermes. Nighthine is my pet wolf," I explained with a grin.
"Guess I need to get around camp more." I said with a grin. "Well, I always loved the children of Mercury back at home. You have a pet too?" I asked in amazement."I'm sorry yours has to be a wolf..." I said with a wink and pulling off my wristband, watching it expand into my leopard.
"That's cool!" I said, reaching down to pet it. "Yeah, Nightshine probably won't feel the same way. What's his name?"
"Well," I said looking down,"I haven't named him yet."
"How about... Cinna?"

(Yes, I did just use something from Hunger Games)
"Perfect." I said with a smile.

(In memory of the designer genius!)
(Yeah Cinna's AWESOME)

"Nightshine!" I called.

A silvery gray wolf trotted out of the woods with a squirrel in her mouth. "WOOF!" She dropped the squirrel and scampered over to me.
I smiled down at the beautiful silver wolf. "So should we find this Connor Steal guy now?"
"Stoll," I corrected. "And yeah."

We ran to the Hermes cabin, which luckily needed inspection anyway, and called Connor over.

"Hey Anna," Connor smiled, wiggling his eyebrows.

I ignored this. "We need help finding a sister of yours."

"Which one? Hannah? Emily? Marci?"

"No, she doesn't live at camp. She's a loner," Luffy explained.

"Why not send a satyr?" Connor asked.

I exchanged a look with Luffy. "Because a satyr already found her. She didn't want to go with him."

Connor sighed. "Fine, I'll let Chiron know we're leaving."

We said thanks, then went to pack. I magically fit everything I had at camp into my quiver, then met Luffy and Connor outside the Big House.

We mounted the pegasi and took off.
il y a plus d’un an DemiTitan said…
Name: Cortez
Godly Parent: Metis, Zeus (born thousands of years ago, Gaia said that Metis would bear zeus a second son who would be better than zeus so he feared the son would overthrow him, he swallowed her and she had athena in his head, she dissapeared, zeus cut ope head to release athena, Metis kept him in hibernation until now)
Greek/Roman: Greek
Powers: powers of a god
Personality: Nice mostly, doesnt know his parents or if he has any powers, thinks he is a normal dmeigod not a god
Appearance: Jsut like Zeus but younger
Weapons: an enchanted helm imbued with the powers of Athena, a weapon that changes on its own according to whats needed most
(Optional) Pets: His sacred Animal is the Parrot
Dating anybody?: Not yet
As we were gliding in the air I positioned my pegasi next to his and stuck out my hand, "Luffy!" I yelled over the winds, "son of Bacchus!" He stuck his hand out but quickly pulled it back making me practically fall of my winged horse. When I got positioned correctly again I began roaring with laughter, "Good one man!" I said with both of us laughing carelessly.
"It's awesome up here!" Luffy yelled. His curly hair blew backwards. I suppressed a laugh. "Yeah it is," I yelled back.
Connor, meanwhile, was looking a litle green.
"Hey, Anna! Where exactly are we going?!"
"Hey!" I shouted at the new guy.
"I don't know," I admitted. "I figured Connor could help..."

'Who me?" Connor sat up and stared straight ahead. "Yeah I guess... maybe Denver?" He tilted his head. "A lot of Hermes kids live there."
"Denver it is!" I said with a smile.
Connor didn't reply. For some reason, he didn't like Luffy, although I didn't know why. Luffy was awesome.

"Well, we might as well head there!" I said. "C'mon guys!" I spurred the pegasus on.

Ouch, hey, watch the legs! a voice in my head spoke. The pegasus. I could speak to animals.

"Sorry," I apologized.
After I dozed off for what felt like a couple minutes, I awoke to find a urban city coming up on the skyline. "Denver?" I asked, somehow not surprised. "Righto!" Connor replied.
Where in Denver? I thought.

"Hey, this way, guys," I said, directing them to a field. We landed softly, and I whispered to the pegasi to stay and graze.

Then our little band walked into the city.
"So, where do we go from here?" I asked the group.
"Well, I don't--" Connor began.

"Hi kids! Want a pretzel?" a man's voice offered.

We turned. A fat guy in a pretzel costume held out four pretzels.

Of course, the first thing that came to my mind was monster. Never trust guys in pretzel costumes. So I took off my bow and held it up to his face.

"Whoa, girlie, I didn't—"

"—do anything? Of course not." I walked forward a little more.

"Anna—" Luffy warned.

But I kept walking forward. "What will happen if you eat one of your own pretzels?" I asked.

His smile faded. "I don't know what you mean—"

"Go ahead!" I said. "I'm sure they're delicious."

The man sneered. Suddenly his pretzel uniform was gone, and there stood a kobaloi. Green and scaly, he would have been more frightening had he not been a full two feet tall.

"Yeah, so what?" it leered at me.

"You're a kobaloi. A little monster that likes to pick on humans. Well, I got news for ya buddy. I'm a son of Hermes, god of messing with people, and I'm NOT fully human," Connor smirked and pulled out his sword.
The next thing I knew, Connor was chasing a little monster around the entire city of Denver.
"This is interesting," I whispered laughingly to Luffy.
il y a plus d’un an DemiTitan said…
I took out my weapon and it became a spiked discus which I threw through the air and it destroyed the monster. "So who are you guys", I said walking up to them
As Anna said that to me, a girl popped out of an alley. She was carrying a bronze knife and trying to out run what looked like a...,"Minotaur!" I yelled jumping forward, spear already in hand as I tackled the beast.