fan Camp Half-Blood Life of a Demi-god

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 12:13PM
Characters

Ash Kyle, Son of Zeus, 14, Greek
Connor Williamson, Son of Aegir, 14, Norse
Rosie Thomson, Daughter of Pluto, 14, Roman

These tree demi-gods are from different deity's.

One Greek, One Roman, One Norse. But they formed a bong of friendship never seen in a thousand years.

And their parents don't approve of it.

Story Baseline:

Ash: Ash is a fourteen year old boy with extrodinary powers. When he get's attacked at school by a Psycho named Rory, Rosie's "Boyfriend", he get's whisked off to Camp Half-blood.... The problem is, will he ever get to see Rosie or Connor ever again?

Rosie: Rosie is a fourteen year old girl, with smart ass comments. She is at Math class when she senses her best friends Connor and Ash getting beat up at lunch. Again. She goes and tries to save them from... HER BOYFRIEND? They live but when Rosie get's taken to Academy of Demi-god, she wonders if she'll ever see Ash again... Oh and Connor to.

Connor: Connor is a fourteen year old boy, who loves water. And Water. Oh! And Water. He loves life except when his best friends get hurt. When he and Ash get saved by Rosie, he get's grabbed and taken to Camp Runestone. The thing that worries him most is: Will he see Rosie and Ash, his best friends since...forever?! Ever again?

In this tale of Love, Courage, and Friendship, Three Demi-gods face a challenge never done in over a thousand years. Their parent's aren't happy when they find out that their friends, but that doesn't stop them!

But the more the gods get angered, the worse it is for these three.
They have to save three things on this trip:
1) The Lost Prophecy of Oracle of Delphi Inn
2) Rosie's life
3) Their Friendship.

Will Friendship Prevail? Or will it just get them killed?

~Penny
last edited on Jun 22, 2011 at 03:04AM

fan Camp Half-Blood 26 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an PJacksonHead said…
looks cool
il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
big smile
Ooh! Can't wait! :D
il y a plus d’un an PenelopeWolf1 said…
Thanks guys :P I'll post the first chappi in Brandson ;)
big smile
Ok :)
Have fun! We went there one time and saw this cool animal/magic show. I forgot what it was called, but it was SO COOL! :D
IKR! Imma b in Go-Kart heaven *sighs dreamily*
Yeah the go carts are awesome too! We went on one called the Lumberjack. So. Much. Fun. :D
Ugh I hate theLumberjack!! No effence. It just made my ribs feel all awkward. I ♥ the Wild Woody ;)
i fell left out
big smile
None taken. My dad felt that way too.

Omfg I LOVE the Wild Woody! :D
@PJacksonHead: Why?

@Leah: IKR! :D
K I gtg for about an hour. Be back soon! :)
I've never been to Brandson
il y a plus d’un an DemiTitan said…
Cool
Chapter 1
Ash

Ash walked down the hall towards the Cafe, thinking about how to ask out a girl when a austrailin voice called at him: "Ash!" He knew that voice. He turned around and saw a blonde haired dark brown eyed girl wearing black jacket, black t-shirt, black skinney jeans, and black puma's running at him. She had a black streak in her pale blonde hair.

Ash smiled. "Hey Rosie." He said. She smiled back.

"Where's Connor?" She asked abruptly. She looked around and Ash noticed she had a letter in her hand.

"What's that?" He asked, his voice curious.

She froze and stared at him and then the letter.

"Rosie?" Ash asked, smiling slightly. Rosie blushed crimson.

"It's-- Err-- Nothing. Gotta run!" Then she ran down the hall.

Ash ran after her out to the court yard.

Dang! Ash thought. She run's fast for a singer.

Finally he caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. She turned towards him and smirked.

"I thought we were over this Ash." She said quietly.

Ash grabbed the letter and read it.

"DEAR MISS ROSALYNNE ALEXA THOMPSON,
YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AT POTSWORTH SCHOOL OF THE MUSICAL ARTS."

Ash didn't read anymore of it. He stared at Rosie who's face was red. Her expression embarrassed.

Ash stared at her for a few more seconds and then yelled: "YOU DID IT!" Rosie smiled and nodded. "I MADE IT!" She said.

Ash hugged her and picked her up and spun her and then set her back down.

"I can't believe it Rosie!" Ash said, happy.

"I just found out this morning! I can't wait to tell Rory--" She faltered. And there was an Awkward silence.

Ash nodded gravely. He knew who Rory was. He was Rosie's boyfriend. Perfect hair, Perfect skin, Perfect Family, Perfect everything. He picked Rosie out of all the girls in school. Rosie liked Rory but Rory didn't like her that way. He liked her because she was Hot. Ash liked liked Rosie ever since first grade when they met. They clicked. Then they met Connor and they became the Three Musketeers.

The school bell rang. "I..." Rosie started. "I have to go to Math... Have fun at lunch..." She whispered and ran off her blonde hair flying behind her.

Ash watched her and sighed. If only he had a chance with a girl like that. He would be the richest man in the world.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an sonoboreas said…
Can't wait to see more! (:
@Sonoboreas: Thanks :)

Chapter 2
Rosie

Rosie sighed as she sat down in Math class. She got out her math book and a piece of paper from her green messenger bag. She was about to get out her pencil when she felt someone staring at her.

She sat up and turned around. A red haired, green eyed girl and boy were staring at her.

They just stared. And Stared. And Stared.

"What?" Rosie snapped. She hated it when people stared at her. They said she looked like she was going to a funeral all the time. Who cares? Rosie had thought. But secretly, she did care. She wanted to be a normal kid but that would never happen.

She was adopted when she was seven. Before that she was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia. She knew she wasn't an easy kid, and apparently so did everyone else. Her mum Edaline and her dad Wilson ignored her a lot and Rosie was glad. It was better not talking, then talking about who her friends are, what she wore to school, how much make-up she put on.

Fianlly the red haired girl answered. "Rosalynna Thompson?" She asked in a think Italian accent.

Rosie froze. No one knew her real name. Not even Ash or Connor. And THEY were her Best Friends.

"Yes?" Rosie replied, her eyes narrowing.

The red haired kids didn't answer. Finally the boy said: "My name is Emmet and this is Emlee. We shall tell you nothing more until your time to Ah... be pursuaded." A evil grin came over his face.

"What are you--?" Rosie started to ask, but right them their teacher came in.

"Turn to page three hundred and ninety-eight. We will be working on Fractions." He said. Rosie sighed and turned to that page, hoping this class would go by fast.
@PenelopeWolf1 No problem. (: Ugh thanks a lot now I have another fanfic that I'm addicted to! ;)
@Sonoboreas: :) And awe! Thanks ;)
Chapter 3
Connor

Connor ran down the hall to lunch. He didn't want to miss it, it was his only period with Ash. He stopped running and speed walked into the cafe where Ash was sitting at their usual table. Connor sighed and walked over to the table and sat down.

"Hey Ash." Connor said, smiling a bit.

"Hey C." Ash said. He gasped and his eyes went blank. He shook his head after a few seconds.

Connor was about to ask what happened, when He felt a presence behind him.

He turned slowly and saw....

That was a sneak peak! ;) Hope u liked it!! :)
worried
Ok now I'm super happy that you put up some of the story, but super frustrated that's all I get!
il y a plus d’un an dezzypoo said…
smile
ahhhhhh what is it? what is it? plzzzzz post soon what is it?
il y a plus d’un an pink-bookworm said…
Awesome wonder what it is
big smile
Chapter 3 - Continued.
Dedicated to: SonoBoreas :)

Connor turned and saw...

"Rory?" He asked, stunned. Rory never came to their Table. Even though he was dating Rosie.

"No dip Sherlock." Rory sneered. "I just wanted to give you a good bye present."

"Your leaving the school?" Ash said hopefully.

Rory rolled his eyes. "No. But your are." Then he got out a knife and Connor jumped onto the table.

"WOAH! NO FIREARMS ALOUD HERE IN THE SCHOOL DUDE!" Connor gasped and then ran for it.

Rosie

Rosie sighed as she tried to work out the problem. Then her head snapped up. She had a tingling feeling in her stomach and got up and ran out of the room flying towards the Cafe.

Ash

Ash stepped back into the wall as Rory came at him with the knife.

"ASH!" He heard a known voice scream. Rory turned and looked at Rosie.

"Ah, Rosie. I see your just in time for the Festivities!" Then he lunged at her.

Connor

Connor was on the ground with a friend of Rory's (Taco, I think they called him) and had a knife to his chest.

He head Rosie scream, and got angry. He saw water on the floor by him head and felt a surge of strength. He pushed Taco (or was his name Burrito? It was some kind of Mexican food.) off of him and saw Rory lunging for Rosie.

"NO!!" Him and Ash yelled together.

Rosie

Rosie ducked as Rory came at her. She rolled under him and kicked him in the back, that sent him flying across the room.

"BIG MISTAKE LITTLE GIRL!" He growled. Then he lunged again but Rosie flipped over him.

"Wow," She muttered. "Gymnastics actually paid off!" Then she jumped up onto the table and did a backflip off of it onto him... but missed. She landed on the floor. Pain seared into her right ankle.

Rory stood above her with the knife. "Prepare to die, Child of Rome."

"Okay, but you need to give me a few minutes to do my hair, brush my teeth, get into dying clothes--" She said, stalling and acting dumb.

"ITS AN EXPRESSION!" Rory yelled and then the knife went downward into her leg.

Ash

"ROSIE!" Ash screamed as the knife went into her leg. Rosie gasped and her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell backwards onto the floor.

Ash was furious. He yelled and lunged at Rory and Rory was surprised that he actually had the guts, that he forgot to defend himself.

Ash took the knife and stabbed Rory in the chest with it.

Rory screamed and turned into gold dust.

Connor and Ash ran over to Rosie who opened her eyes and smiled wearily.

Ash and Connor hugged her but was interupted by a loud CRASH, a loud BANG, and a loud DING!

Three Chariots came in with two passengers each.

One Chariot was Gold and White and said CAMP HB on the side, another one was black with silver trim and had Camp Runestone on the side, and the last one was blue with black trim, it said The Academy on the side.

A girl jumped off the White one and walked over to Ash. She was about sixteen. She had blonde hair, gray eyes, and a scowl on her face. "Ash Kyle?" She asked. He nodded, nervously. "I'm Annabeth. Come with us." She said. Ash looked at Rosie and Connor. "Not without them." He said, not wanting to leave his friends behind.

"They have to go somewhere else." Annabeth said, her face softening. "I'm sorry Ash, but come on we have to go..." She looked at Rosie and Connor. Then she looked at the other people in the Chariots.

"Jason, Reyna, Here's Rosie. She's hurt." She called to the Black and Blue chariot. They nodded. The girl had shoulder length brown hair, crystal green eyes, and a warm smile. The guy had Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a scar above his lip. The girl rushed over with a canteen and gave some to Rosie.

"Corrin, Tyler, here's Connor." She called to the black and silver Chariot. They nodded. The guy had red hair, green eyes, and a small smirk. The Girl had blue hair, brown eyes, and a scar down her cheek. The guy came over and helped Connor up.

The girl named Reyna helped Rosie stand up, and Annabeth helped Ash.

"Say your good bye's Heroes." The guy named Tyler said. The guy in the white chariot came over. He had sea green eyes, black hair, and a sad face.

"Why?" Rosie asked, touching Ash and Connor's hands.

Annabeth looked at the other people. "Because Rosie. You won't be seeing each other for a long time."

Connor

"What?" Connor, Rosie, and Ash asked in unison.

"Were Best Friends though! We have to... I don't know what I would do without these guys." Rosie said, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Don't cry Rosie," Jason said. "You guys aren't supposed to know each other. Your from different lives. Rosie your Roman like me and Reyna, Ash your Greek like Percy and Annabeth, and Connor your Norse like Tyler and Corrin. How you got put in the same school, we have no idea. How you became friend --"

"Is really strange, seeing as your supposed kill each other on sight." Reyna finished, grimancing.

"But were friends!" Ash said, angry. "I can't just leave them at a strange camp and never talk to them again."

Percy looked at Reyna, Jason, Tyler, Corrin, and Annabeth.

Then he looked at them.

"I'm sorry. But it's the way of the Olympians. By the way Connor..." Percy sprayed water at Connor who held up his hands and blocked it. It froze in the air.

"How are you little brother." Percy said smiling.

"Rosie?" Corrin asked. She made a skeletal warrior appear and charge at Rosie.

Rosie pointed at it and said: "LEAVE!" And it went into the ground.

"Hello little sister." Corrin smiled.

"Ash, make a lightning Bolt Appear." Jason said stroking an Invisable beard. Reyna rolled her eyes and put his hand down.

Ash concentrated. And then felt a crackle on his hair. He opened his eyes and everyone was smiling.

"What's up little Brother?" Jason asked.

"Wait... I'm a daughter of... of..." Rosie couldn't finish, it was too bazaar.

"A daughter of Pluto, yes." Reyna said.

"I'm the son of..." Ash said, "Zeus?"

"Yep." Annabeth said.

"And I'm the son of Aegir." Connor said, stunned.

"Yes." Tyler replied.

"We have to go Ash. Now." Annabeth said looking at her watch.

Ash looked at Rosie and Connor. "I'll find you guys. I promise." Ash said and hugged them. Rosie hugged him tight. "I'll miss you Ash." She whispered. He nodded. "Ditto." Then Percy, Annabeth, and him were off.

Rosie.

"We better go to Rosie. Lupa will be mad." Reyna said.

Rosie hugged Connor. "I guess this means, I'm not going to Potsworth, huh?" She asked, smiling through her tears.

Connor nodded. "I guess not." Rosie nodded. "See you Big-C." she said and off her, Jason, and Reyna went.

Connor

"Ready?" Tyler asked. Connor nodded.

Then away Corrin, Tyler, and Connor went.

Did you guys like it? Love it? Please tell me what you think! :D
il y a plus d’un an pink-bookworm said…
That was awesome.
mischievous
Pink-bookworm: Thanks! :) I'll post more when I can, right now im in Kentucky visiting my Auntie M :) So I'll have to make a time to do another chapter :) Glad you liked it! :)
il y a plus d’un an lcrs50 said…
big smile
hey, this is good.
please post soon.
you're getting me addicted again.
I like reading about the Children of Rome and Camp Half-blood, the Greeks.
can't wate for RR to get his new book out.
he's killing me with all the waiting.