Fairy Tail Someone tell me why I dislike Lucy..

xomgcupcakes posted on Oct 28, 2014 at 03:40AM
I dislike Lucy. I don't even know WHY! I mean she's nice, cute, and her body is well-built. But for some reason in my mind I just dislike her! I hate it when people get mad at Lisanna for NO REASON, they think she's interfering with Lucy and Natsu while Lisanna did nothing... Then all of sudden I just randomly dislike Lucy :/ can someone help me like her again?

Fairy Tail 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Charlios said…
Because she's annoying, even if I ship Nalu, but I guess Lucy is just annoying, she's always looking for attention and her past isin't even sad! I mean, Gray's parents and his teacher were killed by a giant monster, That's sad, having Daddy issues is not sad
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an rosewinton3055 said…
Lol! Daddy issues xD
il y a plus d’un an saijoma said…
I personally don't care for Lucy. I mean, she's kinda annoying. Plus, her past isn't sad at all, like everyone else's, like what Charlios said (it's why I don't ship Nalu. . . I don't really like Lucy). Lisanna, in my opinion, is a much better character. But we're not talking about her. I think Lucy's good qualities is that she can make light of bad situations. She used to not fight as much, and she used to sit on the sidelines, but now she actually fights, and she's much stronger. She's loyal to her friends, and plus, she doesn't hold grudges (like for instance, towards her father). So yeah.
il y a plus d’un an Dragola said…
I get what u guys mean and yes she is pretty annoying, but guys....
If Natsu finds out about this he will straight up burn u all! XD