Esmée Cullen Twilight Cruise to Alaska

Lindawolf posted on Jan 23, 2009 at 04:00AM
Hey Twilight Fans! How would you like to go on a Twilight Cruise Adventure to Alaska with a visit to Forks before we set sail? We're planning a weeklong Twilight-fest...all Twilight, all the time. Let me know what you think?.........Linda

Esmée Cullen 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an alice_cullen_12 said…
heart
Totally! When is it!?!?!
il y a plus d’un an Lindawolf said…
Hi Alice,
Here is a "blurb" I wrote about the cruise. I can email you a flier if you provide your email address. In the meantime, this ought to give you a good idea about what we are planning...Twilight 4 Ever...Linda
<<Attention Twilighters! Join us for a Twilight Convention at Sea, August 16-23, 2009, sailing roundtrip from Seattle to Alaska. This event will include Q & A’s with Special Guests (TBA), Autograph Session, Welcome Aboard Party, Costume Event and Contest, Movie Viewing and much more. What better way to get to know people who love Twilight as much as you do?! All this will take place on a “floating resort” otherwise known as Holland America’s Westerdam. In addition to the Twilight events, you will enjoy the fine food, excellent service, fabulous spa and exciting entertainment. Imagine all this in the most beautiful place ever…Alaska! Discover for yourself why they call it the Great Land. Prices start at $949pp for an inside cabin (based on double occupancy). The twilight Event Fee is an additional $150 per person (kids 12 and under do not pay this). Taxes are $126.88. This is a private event and may only be booked through Cruises Cruises Cruises. Please join us for this totally Twilight week in Alaska. www.tickettocruise.com email: twilightcruises@yahoo.com Become a friend at link
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an martemora15 said…
OMG! i'm SO gonna nag about this to my parents ALL YEAR!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Lindawolf said…
That sounds like a plan! I have a flier I can email you if you like. LMK...Linda