drewjoana <3 Best Female Performances on a TV Series. (Coming suivant best male performances.)
drewjoana posted on Aug 08, 2014 at 10:04PM
Publish your favorites here.
Here are mines (Drama Ones).
1. Claire Danes on Homeland // Because there is no better actress on tv that captures an CIA Officer better than her. She is passionate, beautiful and strong. She is just not affraid to follow her heart. Deals with her bipolar side in desastrous way too!
2. Mireille Enos on The Killing // She doen´t play a flashy character, she is simple and dedicated, still as an enourmous heart. Also she suffers in silence. Very powerful!
3. Laura Linney on The Big C // For her joy on playing a cancer mother role. She was a great vision on how to fight cancer with some humour!
4. Jennifer Garner on Alias // She is a kickass woman, went through everything and everyone without loosing grace.
5. Billie Piper on Doctor Who //To me she was the eternal Doctor Who lover and companion. She was funny, brave and gracious facing her destiny.
Publish as much choises as you feel like and if you can add your reasons for liking each character!
last edited on Aug 09, 2014 at 09:11PM
drewjoana <3 12 réponses
Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an flowerdrop said…