Dr. Blowhole Nori4Reel Is pissing me off.

Noriishere posted on May 15, 2010 at 08:40AM
Nori4Reel, if you are reading this, i know that you are Lzk94pzpom. That's because, when your semi-human, you learn something. Now fuck off and stop messing with my character. If you want Dr. Blowhole to have a romance, don't use me - create your own character. Now this is the reason why I don't go on the P.O.M club anymore. You just.. grr!
SERIOUSLY. BE NORMAL AND STOP MESSING WITH ME OR I WILL LEAVE FANPOP PERMANENTLY. AND SOME PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THAT.

Dr. Blowhole 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Noriishere said…
By the way, on P.O.M club I made a pick and if you all answered and commented back on it i would like to see views and compare them to these ones.
il y a plus d’un an SkipperXLisa said…
Wow. You mean... somebody took your OC and pretended to be them? P: That sucks. Sorry. D:
il y a plus d’un an Icicle1penguin said…
That IS very suckish. I would be on your side!...if only you didn't curse.
il y a plus d’un an Lzk94pzpom said…
surprise
o_o *looks at icicle* WTF ICICLE?!
il y a plus d’un an RandomOne said…
hmmm
Lzk...?
did you?
il y a plus d’un an Nori4Reel said…
rainy
il y a plus d’un an Kowalski355 said…
smile
............. im not going to screw this up so im just going to shut up now. .........
il y a plus d’un an shadowcharmer said…
angry
>:( i do NOT believe that! liz would NEVER i repeat NEVER do that!
 >:( i do NOT believe that! liz would NEVER i repeat NEVER do that!
il y a plus d’un an Lzk94pzpom said…
exactly! :D
il y a plus d’un an BlowholeXHitori said…
@shadowcharmer

Well she did. Lol. Not to be mean, I'm trying to work on that heh heh, but... yeah. :/ She actually said so a while back (because I was kinda mean to her, not that I think what she did was right but I felt like I was kinda jerky, I hope she'll forgive me...)