Doctor Who Doctor Who RolePlay

Time_Master posted on Jul 14, 2013 at 06:10PM
In this Roleplay, the Doctor had the idea to go back in time to the Time War, and stop some time lords from dieing with the rest, in other words, you

You can be a Timelord, or a Companion,
{[========================TimeLord=======­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­=]}­

Title:

TARDIS disguise:

Favorite Quote:

Appearance:

Sonic Screwdriver Colour:

Extra:
{[=======================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­=]}­
[{-------------------------------------Co­mpa­nio­n--­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-}]­

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

new or not: (Meaning have you been with your Timelord for a while, or did you just meet him in this RP, ask the person posing as the Timelord before you claim to be his Companion, yes you may also pose as your own Timelord whilst you are a Companion)
[{---------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­}]

Doctor Who 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Time_Master said…
{[===================Timelord==Profile====­===­===­===­===­===­===­=]}­
Title:
The Bookman

TARDIS disguise:
A Yellow box, the size of a Crate, the top is removable to you climb in from the top.

Favorite Quote:
Interesting

Appearance: Pic, always carrying a book with a pen

Sonic Screwdriver Colour:
Black

Extra:
Has not found a Companion yet.

Book as infinite pages, Pen has Infinite Ink, Pen also doubles as Sonic Screwdriver
{[=======================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­]}

(The image is currently not Loading, so i will try to load it later)

last edited il y a plus d’un an
 {[===================Timelord==Profile=======================]} Title: The Bookman TARDIS disgu
il y a plus d’un an Doctor_Donna said…
~Companion~
Name: Luna
Appearance: blond hair, casual clothes
Personality: Dreamy and easy to believe in new stuff
Time_Master commented…
toi forgot to say if toi are someone Companion already, ou if toi rejoindre someone who doesn't have a Companion in this RP il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Ahthen said…

Title: Romanadvoratrelundar (Aka Romana III)

TARDIS disguise: A large obsolesce, much like other another certain Time Lady that will not be mentioned.

Favorite Quote: “I don’t much like Romana,
Alright call me Fred”

Appearance: Short Black hair and pale blues eyes, she always wears long regal dresses.

Sonic Screwdriver Color: silver, created it myself. Aren’t I a clever lass?

Extra: She’s traveled with The Doctor before, his fifth regeneration. She was Lady President for a time, and isn't the well mannered Romana you may remember she is renown now as a War Queen.

Title: Romanadvoratrelundar (Aka Romana III) TARDIS disguise: A large obsolesce, much like othe
Time_Master commented…
yay! someone replied! but this RP is dead though :< sorry il y a plus d’un an
Ahthen commented…
damn il y a plus d’un an