Disney The Little Mermaid Live! Discussion

DarkSarcasm posted on Nov 06, 2019 at 01:04AM
I'm watching The Little Mermaid Live! and I have Thoughts. Do you have some too? Please share. Don't make me the crazy person talking to herself in a forum. Again. XD
last edited on Nov 06, 2019 at 01:15AM

Disney 23 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an DarkSarcasm said…
Ok, this is very cool. It's awesome that Jodi Benson got to introduce it. I love how it's going from animated to live. A+ dancers.

...feel like they probably coulda found a better Eric, though.
"You're in The Little Mermaid Live!" "Cool! What part did I get?" "You're a mermaid that flops around on stage." XD
I was really liking it until the Flounder puppet. Kill it. Kill it with fire. XD
Stop teasing me with Animated Ursula and just give me Queen Latifah-la!
DarkSarcasm commented…
I see a like but nobody talking. C'mon, y'all. XD il y a plus d’un an
I like that they have a timer during commercials so you know how long you have to run around and do other stuff. =P

Not sure how I feel about the 'minutes to song' counter.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
DarkSarcasm commented…
Yeah, the 'minutes to' notices kinda feel like it's rushing whatever is currently on screen. il y a plus d’un an
I did not care for Moana and don't remember any of the songs from it, but Auli'i is doing a great job with Ariel's songs.
Also, I LOVE THE DOG, perfect casting, very good pup. =D
...yeah, 'Under the Sea' is weird. The song itself is good, but the costumes are weird. The spinny jellyfish are cool though.
Is this the original audio from the animated one? I don't remember this Triton rant. Then again, TLM is not a movie I have memorized so... *shrug*
POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS
I LOVED IT

Queen Latifah doing 'Poor Unfortunate Souls' was all I've ever wanted from a Disney remake. *wipes away tear*
...yeah, sorry Generic Eric, still not feelin' it.
Wow, Stamos. Wooooow. XD
I want to look away... but I can't... it's... the crab costumes are just... wow. That's all I got. Just wow. XD
DarkSarcasm commented…
It was so weird, but it kinda reminded me of Be Our Guest for some reason? il y a plus d’un an
Whoever's lurking, please feel free to comment. I don't bite. Not in here, anyway. =P

'Kiss the Girl' was performed well, and the way they shot it was so cool. I'm getting used to the puppets. I do not believe the puppets want to harm me. But for real tho, why was Flounder creepier than Flotsam & Jetsam? XD
My least favorite part of The Little Mermaid Live are the Lady and the Tramp commercials. I'm not exactly sure what it is about that movie that repulses me so much, but that's a hard pass from me, dogs.
Oops, I used the boring GenEric song to check election results.
DarkSarcasm commented…
(2/3 of the people I voted for won, yaaay.) il y a plus d’un an
MOAR LATIFAH
Have I mentioned that I love the floating jellyfish? XD

I was skeptical about the animated/live-action format, but that turned out to be very cool. The set was incredible, the transitions were awesome, and I loved most of the songs. I just wish there'd been more of the live-action. But maybe some slightly less creepy puppets. ;)
laugh
WHAT A LIVELY CONVERSATION THAT WAS HAD HERE TONIGHT
il y a plus d’un an PrueFever said…
smile
Was Vanessa in this? :D
 Was Vanessa in this? :D
^Kind of.
il y a plus d’un an PrueFever said…
mischievous
Haha, that was amazing! :D